Is it true, that in western countries, there is a trend, that they prefer japanese woman over local, and they call it...

is it true, that in western countries, there is a trend, that they prefer japanese woman over local, and they call it, "yellow feverw"?

why is that,?

Anime

/thread

kek wills it

Because they are anime watching neckbeards who never leave their basement and have a grudge against Western women for rejecting their disgusting selves.

Post more asian butt

Because Asian women are superior to fat western skanks

A lot of us, myself included, will fuck western women (Double condom and slip birth control into her drink when she's not looking, of course), but most of us will only marry Asians.

No

asian immigrants all have white fever

less than 1% of white people actually date gooks

because your women are seen as very submissive

"yellow fever" is what happens when a low test white kid can't get with a white chick

they can't command presence or respect so they seek out the mates with less apparent confidence

why they call it yellow fever?
because having the hots (fever) for gooks (yellow fever)
and it's a real disease

What if you just don't like fat chicks?

>Asian
>Butt
pick one

Japanese women aren't any better than American whores. Anyone with a head on their shoulders wants a Korean woman.

Yes

Anime, K Pop, JAV, and increasing degeneracy in white women. Especially the last one.

Because Asians are neotenous, easy to dominate, usually short & childlike

Usually because of anime, they get the idea that a Japanese girl is just as a anime girl and they will "live the anime life 8-)"

When I was a bit younger I used to believe if I dated a Japanese girl my life would be like a slice of life anime, but of course I grew out of that "phase"

Of course even now I will prefer Asian woman (Usually Koreans or Japs) over others but this is pure feelings over wants.

I've had a fetish for asian women for as long as I can remember, not Japanese specifically. I can't really attest to the reason.

There is a bigger trend of Asian women gunning for white cock like they're flying the last helicopter out of Hanoi

>1 POST BY THIS ID
>Hello eigo-de sensei

t. expat

kill yourself you shitposting faggot

Nothing wrong with interracial dating.

Many white girls like asian men.

mate the majority of white women aren't fat

miscegenation is a crime against your race

>"yellow feverw"?
Leftover from the 3 generations/majority of the 20th century when fighting a war in East Asia/against Asians and getting shore leave to catch gonorrhea from Asian whores was a rite of passage for American males into manhood.

>tfw my Dad has been training me to like Asian women since I knew what marriage was, on the premise that Asian women make the best wives and never argue with their husbands, and that they don't get fat and mean over time

Guess he was pretty red pilled on white women

Japanese women have very feminine features, therefore they appeal to men. That's all there is to it

>Asian women make the best wives and never argue with their husbands
where the fuck does this meme come from? i read this post to my jap friend he's still laughing hysterically

>Guess he was pretty red pilled on white women
I take it the "red pill" is penicillin?

This is your answer op

Westernized Asians are not real Asians.

because your skin is yellow, why is this hard to understand.

you guys are supposed to be smart how do you not understand this.

Yeah it's real, but most just end up with chinks.

No. You are fucking retarded.

Would totally mix my Germanic blood with qt Japanese

We can be the Axis again

Honestly, I just wanna stuff my big white dick in a couple of asian chicks that aren't used to big Euro cock.

I don't see any ass here

fuck off leaf

jesus christ you lot are insufferable

Hai.

Depends.
This is from first hand experience.
If you're here: Vietnamese, Chinese (every other mior asian here)

You're going to have a really bad time. They grow old and sassy and expect shit from you, and you'll jsut want to kill yourself, or try to escape, except you're usually past the point of return, and are already too old to be slamming more pussy.

If you're here: Korean or Japanese

You might have a better chance, because of their culture, but chances are you won't get anything you'll want.

You'll wind up building them a railroad until you drop dead of malaria, Bruce.

his family is not westernized we live in Canada

Dunno dude, but I guess he just thought the grass was greener because he had a sub par marriage experience with my mom

But anime girls look nothing like Japanese women.

> Fuck off leaf
> Is a leaf himself

I want to colonize that ass

Even in large oriental communities, Asians in the west are very different from their cousins in their fatherlands.

japanese women only in japan unfortunately

western men have a fetish for japanese women because all media portrays them as submissive beautiful tiger lily's

in actuallity theyre just like western women and are sassy as fuck

source:

military guy who has friends who married native japanese bitches

yes theyre hot

yes their teeth are fucked up.

The submissive meme is fucking retarded, nobody actually thinks that. Some westerners are attracted to asians because they typically have softer features.

but japan has no feminists or niggers

jappo booty smells and tastes like noodles?

Asians, both male and female, are genetically predisposed to submissive behavior.

>Yeah it's real, but most just end up with chinks.
If they're lucky. More likely Filipinas, basically Chinxicans.

Not really. It's only the nerds in anime clubs.

yes, but japanese women are aggressively independant

which is contributing to the low birth rates because the zipper heads women dont want to stay home with children, so they dont have them .

Kill yourself, English teacher.

>source: I have friends that married race traitor whores
Any woman that betrays her race is below garbage.

It's simple. Youth. Asians look young well into their later years, which means they are attractive to those who value youth (many men). If western women looked young for so long we would want them too, but they hate youth because they lose it quickly (why we have rising AoC laws, to keep youth out of the market will they lose the youthful appearance).

first honest answer and it's from a kiwi

Don't you have an English class to teach

>a weeab rationalizing his betaness
what a surprise

What's it like being cucked by big korean cock?

>Mentally ill weebs
>Hypocrites on on here bitch about nigger dick and white genocide
Havent you got an English class to teach?

>tfw when millions more white women marry black men than asian women marry white men

t. retarded stormfag

Yes, but Japs are pretty shiroi. The only East Asian people I find attractive are Japs.

Because out of all the options in Asia, Japan is the highest tier.

because most white women fucking suck

does kosack count asian ,nothing says no ?

for the ones that do it's not about 'japanese' all yellow people are the same. And I don't mean look the same to us. you're all the same, even if you don't think so.

What if Im not particularly attracted to asians but I recognize that Japan is the only uncucked 1st world nation and that Ill probably end up marrying a nipnop when I move there?

t. a fucking chink leaf

no

I have never heard anyone say anyone has had yellow fever other than a single line in a single movie and that questions for white people video

There is a difference between preferring the way some Asians look (good taste) and liking them because they're Asian (yellow fever).

Yellow fever is a mental illness that causes white men to unironically like jungle gooks and all the other ugly SEA monkeys.

for that shrimp fried rice pussy i would betray my race

>Japan is the only uncucked
>probably end up marrying a nipnop
Pick one

>until they

It's always about youth.

>NIPON girl
Good manners
exotic
Educated

>not bitchi, trashi, common

It isn't a betrayal for a man to impregnate a female of another race. It is a perfectly natural desire to have.

join the airforce, get stationed there.

eat japanese pussy

drink sakki in the bar with the yakuza

all for free

>Asians look
Cant you just get a girl with Downs?

I'm White and my ancestry dates back to the 1500 and before.

Fucking far right and far left people are so fucking stupid.

SJWs and Sup Forums are two side of the same shekel.

Cossacks?

i would conquer that pussy

>implying your blood line just popped out of thin air in the year 1499

retard

I dont give a fuck If Im the one doing the cucking.

I'm not into British girls.

because japanese women are easy 慰安婦

Chinese are not human.

It's obvious I'm referring to my known ancestry. I don't know where it goes from there.

its just geographically uncucked.otherwise they will be cucked long ago by mongols n chinks.
>low bearth rate
>feminized generationof manlets with low testosterone levels
>work or suicide
>women getting the upperhand.
uncucked BLOOD thats all, i hope it gets bettter

I want to smell it

Cause Japanese women are the last women, that as a majority, still act like women.

Don't worry, (((they're))) coming for them too tho. There was an article here just yesterday about how Japanese women need to stop being so submissive.

american "education"

Asian women are better than white women. White women are slutty and disgusting.

Its really that simple

i want to shove my nose up her anus and take a long, deep inhale.

I used to hook up with a Japanese girl back in my mid 20's. She was boring in the sack and had too much bush.