THE RANKINGS ARE IN

THE RANKINGS ARE IN

>Regular Show now beating Adventure Time

JUST

>SU beating out CN's golden children

I haven't paid attention to any of this in months, but that really surprises me.

How can 7 times shit have different rating?
The time slot?

>Nu PPG beating Gumball

Someone has to stop this.

>tfs Adventure Time in its prime did better than SHe's prime right now
>smugpepe.jpg
Well maybe if they would ever advertise it. That's what made their 3.5 million viewers for Burning Low.

SU has been the big thing, they've been heavily promoting it for months now. When I watch CN is see at least 5 or so commercials for steven universe every 30 minutes

Can you find the source for this?
>tfw*
SU's*

Those rankings seem so inflated. I'm really starting to think that they're doing the same thing these internet age celebrities are doing and are buying views.

Same thing with certain game series. Its not even kids that talk about any of these shows, its usually young adult females.

user, I just want to let you know that you just made the most retarded post on Sup Forums i've ever seen in my 8 years of being here.

Autism in pure state

Nobody likes UG

>Titans falling
>SU at the top

This is good.

It's unlikely that those numbers are accurate. It's probably one specific demographic, probably adults, since that's what most media reporting companies have access to. Teen Titans and Gumball's strength is in the kids demo, specifically boys.

This episode of SU did better than every single episode of nuPPG. Including the premiere, which was promoted for weeks.

UG airs on Saturday anyway

UG wasn't on that night you faggot

>Regular Show back at the top

I know, Gumball at number 6? Is it scaring the children or something?

and here we have a prime example of what happens when somebody spends too much time on Sup Forums and no longer knows what real life is like.

These are all pretty low, AT used to regularly pull in 2.5+ in its prime

I guess if you call second place "the top".

Nobody wondering how the fuck Gumball's at number 6?

probably because of streaming stuff like the CN app and less legal sites, and stuff like On Demand and the long wait for getting it on Hulu

still beat out teen titans go and nuPPG and thats all that matters

its at 5:30pm, which might be too early. Clarence is at 5pm too. Also arent they competing with new Loud House and SpongeBob at Nick?

Well then, cheers to that.

that's a silly thing to care about

Good shows getting more viewers mean the network is less likely to throw them under the bus for bad shows that they made and/or force on the channel to pull in those viewers.

good is a subjective term

>Clarence last
I mean it was the first on, at 5pm, so that's not a surprise, but fuck this life.
At least it pulled in over a million, as long as you do that you're safe on modern CN

Yeah, well, my chode in your ass is a subjective term, but you don't see people arguing about that.

>getting mad that someone called their show mediocre

You're looking at this list wrong. You need to look at it like a CN exec.

Teen Titans Go only had 300k less viewers than a show that costs twice as much to make.

Guess which one gets axed first.

>Gumball being that low.
>RS beating AT.
>SU's return dominating everything.
>PPG and TTG having that many viewers.

Whelp...sucks that Gumball has that low of ratings. However, when was the last episode shown? I've watched too many leaks from the UK to pay attention to the current broadcasting schedule.

You technically didn't call any show anything, you were just being vaguely passive aggressive.

How would you even know what these shows cost.

the reason theres all those Steven Bombs is so they can do this
they hold it off for months and motnhs as the public gets desperate, then release them so they can inflate their numbers.

Now we know why CN is making so many Regular Show clones.

The shows that are cheap to make but bring in even fewer viewers than Teen Titans Go, because then they could use the money from PPG on more Teen Titans Go.

Axing literally the highest ranking program is dumb by any metric.

Clarence is the shittiest-tier of cartoon, I'm glad its dead.

>Loud House beating all of those and Spongebob

ITS NOT FAIR!!! SPONGEBOB CHANNEL WAS SUPPOSED TO BE DEAD!

People watch Loud House?
Really?
I thought those threads were just waifufags jerking off on each other.

What are the numbers on Loud House?

You don't know shit motherfucker

and back in it's heyday gumball was usually 2nd or 3rd behind TTG and sometimes SU