Is there any actual difference between greeks and t*rks

is there any actual difference between greeks and t*rks

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Population_exchange_between_Greece_and_Turkey
theapricity.com/forum/showthread.php?224818-Western-Turks-GEDmatch-results
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Yeah,there is.Greeks are subhuman unlike us.

Yeah,there is.Turks are subhuman unlike us.

Subhuman roach

Ancient Greeks were Nordic. You and your “Greek” people are rape babies.

Since my post got dubs I can safely say go fuck your dog, Chang.

Greeks and turks don´t even genet cluster together. They are separated pops.
greeks are closer to central italians

Gre*ks aren't blessed by the light of KARA BOGA

Turks are greek/Phoenician/kazar mutts while greeks are pure european

>greeks are pure european
Nah we definitely had migrations from Egypt at some point.

>New worlder mongrels calling others subhuman
HAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Greeks like yogurt and turks like garlic.

yes

same people. already most of the greek population went from turkey.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Population_exchange_between_Greece_and_Turkey

good point

>Ancient Greeks were Nordic
You guys really are close to Unitedstatesians

A FUCKING LEAF AHHAHAHAHAHA...HOLY SHIT LIKE...AHHAHAHAHHAA..WHAT...THE....FUCK.........A LEAF!!!!!!!! OH MY GOD....HAHHAHA....JESUS.....CHRIST....MOHAMMAD....(PEACE BE UPON HIM)......AN...ACTUAL....FUCKING....LEAF....ON.....A......FLAG....LIKE….LITERALLY….AN…ACTUAL……HAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA…..”COUNTRY’S”….FLAG….WHAT….THE….ACTUAL….FUCK…..HAHHAHAHHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!! HAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA.....HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA...OH GOD....I'M.....I'M DYING....HAAHAHAHHAHA....I CAN'T....I CAN'T BREATHE.....HAAAHAHHAHAHA!!!!! LIKE….WHAT…LE…FUCK….HHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA…A..FUCKING…..LEAF!!!!!.....OF….ALL…HAHAHHAHAHHA…THE….THINGS….A…….LEAF!!!!!!!...HAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA…..WHAT……WERE…..THEY….THINKING!!!!!!!! LMAOOOOO….JUST….FUCK….HAHAHHAHAHAHA….MY….FLAG…UP!!!!!!!!!

Oh cmon now

greeks are white and western and turks are brown and muslim

What?

Language, religion, history, and identity.
>b-but muh memes

>Waterheadita
lmao

>when you realize that american education is not about country but the continent.

They were white, mang. They truly were whites and shieet.

t. dirty muslim

did you enjoy it when greek volonteers went in your country and genocided the fuck out of you, mehmed ?

>all the M*dToid shitskins being butthurt from this post

no sir, i did not enjoy it.

They were same meds as today. Probably even more.

good then you fucking muslim

They're not meds today tho. They're a weird mix of everything.

Truly pure european genes

Funnily enough, you're right. That research paper that proved ancient greeks = modern greeks also had data showing that modern day Greeks are wh*ter than they used to be due to mixing with northern tribes over time.

We must save the white race! Fuck those brown subhumans amirite???

Remove kebab we 1488 now

Not trying to insult, but wouldn't the English be the biggest genetic clusterfuck in Europe? Think of all those invasions + Brits invating during imperial times + more mixing nowadays

>You can be Greek without having Greek origins. Or do you think that your Anatolian ancestry is definitely from ancient Greek settlers of Anatolia?
'Hellenized' means becoming Greek, and many Greeks are Hellenized.

Thats what a greek told me.

Greeks have nothing to do with turks! Look at these ayran genes and see the beauty of white civilization for yourself

Is there any actual difference between mexicans and wh*te americans?

>from Egypt
when?

Kek

stop bullshiting.

so many inbred fucks over here that nobody stands out

0% turkish blood

Eh it's alright you still get to be one of the best countries on this planet, and def in this region

If only those years under the Frogs taught you guys to cook

>turk calling anyone a rapebaby
>he doesn't realize he is the biggest rapebaby himself

I banter Greeks everyday in the /balk/ subreddit for being ethiopians, but Turks are way more hairy and brown and Asiatic. In like 30% of the Greeks you can very unusual traits, like curly red hair, in people living in fucking Athens you can sea pale white skin etc.

>average greek nazi

one say other have six leg
I believe arrested turks for rapes here

Erdogan behaved like a fucking idiot in Greece.

arrested ones brown
brown like what you flush toilet
and moustachio

say seek refugee status i not believe
they rape and stole $20 from her

チンチョンピンポン馬鹿nip 英語を習うまえに喋らないでください

Turks have 10-15% Mongoloid dna
Greeks have 0%

Hence we're smarter Greeks are more retarded

how rape many done?
turks here 1 caught

Reminder: Scientists found evidence of a high correlation between mongoloid dna and high IQ

There's not much difference between turks and greeks on average to be honest.

Hocam Japon yok burada rol yapıyorlar.

Kek

why so affressive turk
dont rape me

Average Turk iq: 97

Cuckasoid subhumans btfo by superior mongoloid genes again

Western Turkey is greek, gives it back fucking subhumans, your ancestors were converted cucks enslaved to some steppes chinks, at least greeks resisted.

>Western Turkey is Greek
wrong
theapricity.com/forum/showthread.php?224818-Western-Turks-GEDmatch-results

that's very interesting

なんで日本語を喋りませんか。日本人じゃないか。デビットさんなのか。

turkey iq 89 not?
forreston gumpon

we don't gaves a shit about population, we are talking about stolen cities, you subhuman deserves deportation to the east with the kurds.

私はトルコ語を話すことを拒否する
彼らは汚いと茶色です

A full third of those people could pass as Bulgarians/

bu.
sonunda biri anladı

A tribal story of the Modern Greek-Roman people must be written. In my opinion, intimately, two breeds have been struggling for centuries in the body of Greece. An aristocratic breed that holds back mainly to the Arvanites, but also to the Frankish crusaders, the Vlachs and perhaps some ancient Greek populations. They glorify the war, the Besa, the hard work and the aristocratic responsibility. On the other hand, an Oriental-Semitic, living with commerce, religion, aman, and many words. The first Greece is masculine, the second feminine. If the 19th century belongs to the aria of Greece, the 21st is currently in the Semitic-Oriental style and it is now the dominant expression of Roman Hellenism.
The never-ending struggle continues and will resurface with the waves of immigrants. The Albanians (and perhaps the Poles) sooner or later will stimulate araea Greece, the Arabs, the Russians and the Pakistans will go with the psychologically and racially related version of Romanity. This has always been, this will continue to be done.
From this point of view, Albanian immigrants are the last lifeline of an aging and resigning population. Let us hope, as in the 13th and 14th centuries, to graze Hellenism with vigor.
I agree that the above commentator, the hatred of some people between the Greeks and the Albanians, merely enhances the eighth-century prevalence.

T*rks are sl*vs and thus wh*te
Gr**ks are m*ds and thus non-wh*te

Greeks used to be blond and blue eyed before we raped them. That's about it. Now they look like us

It is true, then. Intelligent people have abandoned Russia.

Prove me wrong then.

>Albanian immigrants are the last lifeline of an aging and resigning population
Albanians are leaving in droves and the Albania's population is projected to decrease too.

Were anatolians just eastern Greeks (before tey got Öghuz'd)?

What about greek population? Is it thriving?

What the fuck

t. 1/4 italian, 1/4 french, 1/4 irish

Neither is the Albanian though.

Anatolians were Anatolian before they were genetically influenced by Oghuz Turkmens

Şu tirada cevap atacaksanız seyclemeyi öğrenin
Saygılarımı sunuyorum efendim

Peki ya sagelemek istemiyorsam?

Gerçekten de HİÇBİR tiradı seyclememiştir

HİÇ ama HİÇ

Turks have always been the staunchest white larpers.

Its not about the shades of colour its about which civilization was truly the most advanced...
Greece BC was more advanced than the Ottoman empire ever was.
Cant believe turkish, balkan and finn subhumans came to shit on the greatest civilization. Go back to your caves subhumans.