Why did his audience contain so many Trump supporters?

Why did his audience contain so many Trump supporters?

It was a big audience.

He needs a better vetting process for admission.

Imagine being Colbert and being really into comedy, doing sketch and improv work. You make films like strangers with candy. Then you get your big break with being a daily show correspondent. Making regular money, and maybe getting a career in a major show or movie. But you become know doing an impersonation of a republican. You watch Carrel with a hit tv show. You get to play second fiddle behind stewart, doing a minstrel impression of a man who is already a character. And you do this. For. Years. But finally you get a spot on late night. Finally big leagues with big league pay and big league recognition. Then your ratings arent so good. Rumors circulate of being replaced. Then Trump comes along. Reluctantly you start doing bits about him here and there. Somehow he wins. You still hold out for a bit, but before inauguration day you cave and start doing tons of bits on trump. Reviving shit you thought you left behind to make fun of trump. Doing 10min monologues all about trump. Even bringing him up in fucking interviews. This gets the ratings, and this is now your life. You went from being a caricature of a republican every night to talking endlessly about someone you call a caricature of a human. And there is no escape. This is not an exit.

>GETTING READY TO BE DRAFTED

masses are dumb. They expected that a firing would be a positive thing because its a norm in Colbert liberal audience. They didnt had time to react so they cheered to a complex action. ITs like when you are in a party and you cant hear your friend and he says. "Fuck you", and then you smile trying to assert the idea that you are having fun when in reality you cant hear shit.

Correction; Liberal masses are dumb, just like you.
You're also a double faggot nigger.

What's the origin story of his Trump hatred?

This

For colbert

Because while he was an imitation of them, and mocked them, he was funny. You could tune in to the show, regardless of your political leanings, and enjoy it. Now he lectures people that already agree with him about why the other side are big meanie stupid heads who eat too much ice cream.

Cause they're trained sheep

v low iq post. must be a trumpcuck

Trump is against pedos.

It was definitely weird. So much cognitive dissonance this far after the election. Me thinks the libs are triggered.

Both Trump and B.Clinton were chummy with Jeffrey Epstein.

Think that hole goes deeper than you'd like to admit.

THEY WERE ALL COCK SUCKING TWO SCOOPERS LIKE BLONALDO GRUUUUMPFFFFFY!!!

For you

>they didnt have time to react

Aka they werent told how to think first. So they reacted positively because they dont like comey and are glad he is fired.

>when a meme hits peak synthesis

fugg

Excellent.

Run Dahnald! I'll hold them off for as long as I can!

*activates delegates powers*

Huh, so this is what it feels like. *chuckles* Finally got these to work for me, too bad it means sacrificing all of my scoops...

holy shit

top lel

You don't know what you're talking about.
Hillary Clinton blamed Comey for her loss. Back in December democrats were calling for him to be fired.

The audience wasn't supposed to cheer because the democrats are working a new narrative: Comey was a hero investigating Trump. Colbert is just a mouthpiece for the democratic party. A cock holster you might say.