Do you have a Token Black friend?

Do you have a Token Black friend?
If so how did you meet him? I've always wanted a black friend

I can be your friend.

I'm one

yes met at school. cool guy

No Blaks here

Blacks are a recent phenomenon here, I'm not friends with any but sure younger generations will.

I almost had a token black gf once but she would always come up with some excuse why she couldn't go out

there are no blacks here.

we all are Token black friends here

I never spoke with nigger or muslim, but once with Chinese guy which name is Jackie Chan

I had one for many years.
Turned out he was a nigger (raped a woman) and thus I stopped talking to him

I don't have any friends

No, not because l’m racist or anything
I just don’t like niggers

Had three. School mostly. First was a British lad who was into comics and movies. Funny guy, smart too. Knew him from the first day of school. Think he's trying to become a psychologist now. Second black friend was also born here, but his parents were first generation Jamaicans. He was sporty and a bit loud. Met him in highschool, played FIFA with him every few days. Not sure what he's up to now, goes from job to job. Third lad was African, barely spoke English, but he was good for banter in form. Haven't kept in contact with him, not sure if his English has improved.

Yes he's a swede, good lad, plays the bass

I am black, but I don't have friends

what about the gang n sheet

My best friend in primary school used to be a black kid called Jamal. He was pretty cool but he moved to a different school when we were very young and I lost contact with him. I don't even remember his last name so I can't try and find him on social media.

He's my boss
I call him nigger or Uncle
His name is Tom

I'll be your friend if you fly me out to Finland. I half White American(English) though so you may not like me.

In high school. Most of us were amerindians, asians or mixed so he standed out a lot. We used to play football.

btw I haven't seen him for a while since he moved out. I heard that he is doing great managing his own business.

Yeah