Where was he during most of the airport fight?

Where was he during most of the airport fight?

Watching Wanda.

Hovering overhead to keep everyone in his field of sight

Running calculations over the damage inflicted if he tried to rape Wanda.
Also, creating new anti-cuckoldry parameters since the current ones are flawed.

Seems that Vision didn't want to participate in the fight with his buddies, fearing that he might hurt them. He only didn't let anyone get away and he wasn't going to use the laser until Tony asked to.

He tried making a
>tfw no goth slav qt gf
thread in /r9k/, but the captcha kept him busy.

In the aftermath of the fight when he's watching Rhodey being screened with Tony, he says he was distracted.

You could probably apply that to the entire fight, he didn't seem like he wanted to fight anyone. The only time he attacked anyone was Giantman's knee just so he would stop beating up everyone.

Rape.

Kek. This. Having watched this movie 3 times now, Vision dropping his spaghetti around Wanda is one of the funniest things in the movie. It's subtle enough a lot of people won't see it but blindlingly obvious to those who do.

I wonder how the world will react when he inserts his robodick in her magic tunnel.

> Wanda now only white qt in a country full of advanced blacks.
> Cuckold Risk now at critical level.

>super advanced
Wait what's the problem?
;)

>Wanda's been in Africa twice
>first time she sets the Hulk loose in a highly populated area
>second time she blows up a hospital
>she didn't even stop Vision from blasting her black team mate

I don't think she likes them.

You guys do know he was stuck under 30 floors of solid rock right? He probably just wore off the high density after Wanda fucked with his powers

Taking a shit

Vision better take good care of her from now on.

>>she didn't even stop Vision from blasting her black team mate
But she did, user. Don't you think it was a tad convient that Vision managed to bit War Machine RIGHT in the Arc Reactor?

You think they are going to bring in the probability powers?

WANDA "TAKING THE K OUT OF WAKANDA" MAXIMOFF.

War Machine might be paralyzed from the waist down, but his big schlong reaches well over his hips.
Am I right ladies?

Telepresence War Machine drones when?

Can Black Panther's claws scratch Vision?

Actually, what the fuck CAN kill Vision? Magic?

Cutting off his mind-gem, maybe?

She may have done that when she ripped open Ultron's vibranium armour; altered physics and probability to make it possible.

So...I'd guess chaos powers at least, as they can fuck with Thanos and he won't understand what's happening.

She could theoretically create thousands of Groots from every splinter, or make Hulk's punches 1000s of times more powerful.

>Actually, what the fuck CAN kill Vision?
In theory he CAN be ripped apart. The Vibranium might be indestructible, but he is made up of a lot of tiny pieces of Vibranium and not entire complete slabs of them. If you can break whatever control he has over his own body, which is likely also whatever he used to fly, then you can separate him into his component pieces.

Holding back. Notice that one of the few things he's shown doing is protecting Black Panter from a flying bus. Visions plot in this film was concern over how little he understood his own powers and not wanting to overstep his authority. He's a thoughtful and peaceful guy who is very aware that he's an outsider on earth and a very powerful one at that.

1. Vision was more conflicted and less abiding to the mounting violence. Naturally he'd hang back a bit and not lead the charge.
2. He was too powerful to open with. He is "on the side of life" remember. Pitting vision up against Hawkeye, Cap, Buck and even Ants? He could beat them all, and judging by what just one of his blasts did to Rhodey...

He needs to be used carefully in that battle.

Once you go synthetic
you never something something dick.

Right off the bat Hawkeye hit him with an electric taser arrow. That took him out for a minute. Still, it was weird that you don't see him later until he saves Black Panther.

I think touching him is the problem here, yes he's highly resistant and tanked Hawkeye's hits, but he can just phase through the heavy ones. Energy based attacks might be the best way to fight him.

>wandaintheraft.jpg

Not off to a great start.

he was getting a robo boner with all the titties bouncing around.

Thanos using the other gems (or space magic) to get the one in Vision's head. Or as said, making his powers go retarded.

i want to see vision, wanda and wonderman have a threeway

These are good explanations for not having him do much in that battle.

If that's the case, then they should have showed him just watching and refraining from engaging in battle to make light of those points.

>If that's the case, then they should have showed him just watching and refraining from engaging in battle to make light of those points
It might show up on the Director's Cut, they trimmed slivers out from a lot of scenes

Taking the opportunity to sniff all of Wanda panties back at the base.
It's how he powers his mystic crystal

Why? The whole point of his suddenly appearing is so people go 'oh fuck it's vision they set him loose' . it's far more dramatic as a surprise.

At one point, I think you can see him flying behind Falcon.

I like to imagine Falcon just sicced Redwing on him and Vision got distracted

>Ooh that red drone thing is cute

i wanted to pet it

>hey, what's that thing flying around
>oh look at it, its red
>looks cute
>hmmm, red
>Wanda's red
>Wanda's cute
And then he gets stuck in his own loop

beautiful

We are not talking about before he arrived you idiot.

Did you not realize how he barely appeared and did anything during the fight after he arrived?

Am I the only one getting the vibe that he's essentially Superman done well?

Well, they were at an airport, right?

They probably had him stopped at the metal detector.

The moment he showed up and began questioning the nature and extent of his being and how alien he felt against other people and how and if he should use his powers for good I thought "Oh hey man of steel done well in a single scene"

Energy manipulation. Hawkeye's trap shows that large amounts of electrical energy will have an effect. Potentially this means he is vulnerable to EMP blasts.

Thanos ripping the Mind Gem out of his forehead with the gauntlet.

I'm still hoping we'll see thanos convince Wanda to use her powers to take the mind gem (since we know she can control it) and give it to thanos in exchange for Thanos bringing quicksilver back.
By the time this happens, fox won't have any xmen movies with quicksilver coming out, so it works.

Making paprikash.

What then, will she magic up Billy and Tommy? We already have Cassie.

It's been a while, but I believe the Vibranium stolen was used for just Vision and the meteor and not any of his bodies

Nah, Superman is more actively friendly and down to Earth.

Vision is more Zack Snyder's vision of Superman realized well

Being a dirty pacifist
He only intervened when necessary, and even when he did he was as non-violent as possible, like when to stop Giant-man he turned into a ball and bounced off him just enough to make him fall instead of, say, punch him in the face

Eyeing his waifu.