Miss USA 2017 live now on Fox. Anyone watching this?

Miss USA 2017 live now on Fox. Anyone watching this?

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-4499012/Miss-Universe-GB-finalist-wear-KAFTAN.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I thought i was the only one

>White girl wins
>Niggers on Twitter get mad

Saved you a whole day

Yes I am, it's hilarious

Only 2/10 of the finalist are white, chances are slim.

Too many blacks

Trump's contest? (Don't believe me, google it. It says he sold Miss USA in 2015, but as he's showing us right now, he's probably fucking lying and actually still profiting from this)

You should be boycotting it.

>Contestants all jumping on the "MUH AMERICAN DREAM WE NEED OPEN BORDERS THIS IMMAGRATION BAN IS DRUMPF" train is really triggering me

Not enough. Only 5 of the top 10 are black.

>5 black women
>1 tribal woman
>1 latino
>3 whites
Not to mention all the judges are women of color and there is one white gay dude. It's amazing how diversity pretty much means that 70% of the population needs to be excluded so 10% of the population is given special attention. Even the majority minority latinos aren't being properly represented here.

SPARTAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANS PREPARE TO

*record scratch*

SHAKE THAT GHETTO BOOTY

*Turn Down For What Starts Playing

it wont be a white chick for reasons

>Minnesota isn't a Somali dindi

WHAT WENT WRONG, SVEN?!?!?

9 is going to win.

>3 whites
NJ is poo in loo

Is anyone else surprised that Miss USA is still a thing? What with all the "STOP OBJECTIFYING WOMEN AS NOTHING MORE THAN A PRETTY FACE YOU CIS WHITE MALE SCUM" shit going on nowadays, especially with no Mister USA competition on TV, it's shocking that girls will ask to be equal and respected but be okay with being caked in makeup then showing off their bodies for millions of people for a crown and a sash

It's ok, it's about empowering women of color and that's most important.

Nevada should win but she is too early 2000's feminine blonde perfection and that is no longer socially acceptable

I'd put money on California, Alaska or Georgia

There are no straight males judging anymore & Whites are being phased out so it's okay

>girls rock the world
>Muh diversity

Alaska looks the most mixed, so she'll at least be the runner-up

Remember, this is all about diversity, kids

all the POC contestants are still reinforcing western standards of beauty so I don't know who's actually winning here

this, all the judges are actually women this year, one is a muslim

>Not teens
Dropped

Lel 1 white in top 5

District of Columbia is gonna win

>lightskin
>big curly hair

Remember this is being judged by gays and other women, not straight males, so its not about the prettiest one, its about the one who will send the biggest message to fit their "Muh world is changing this is the new face of USA" narrative

Remember that i called this

Not even watching it. It's in the background as someone else has it and I keep picking up the show's buzzwords
>muh diversity
>muh multiculturalism
>muh African dance African culture African blah blah
>muh immigrant rights
It's all I can do from grabbing the remote and flipping it off.

Do any of you guys just wanna take the runner up by her hair and smack her right in her caked up face and tell her what a dumb bitch she is for losing

>bumping Making History for this

REEEEEEEEE

MISS USA BLACKED

this, wanted to see what wacky antics they get up to this week

Everyone knows the nigger is going to win so why bother

That show is comfy as fuck. I'm not expecting anything good or bad. Just entertaining late sunday night show.

>all the POC contestants are still reinforcing western standards of beauty so I don't know who's actually winning here
Just wait until that changes on you too.

>dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-4499012/Miss-Universe-GB-finalist-wear-KAFTAN.html

>Top five
>ONE white woman
>Miss USA

HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

They're all ugly even with all that makeup and photoshop.

No. The New Jersey girl. She fits in with the "Trump is evil and hates the immigrants, so the immigrant needs to be empowered " bullshit.

Middle america isn't going to tune in to a bunch of stretched necked disk lips any time soon competing for Miss America

New Jersey best

NJ is the prettiest. All the others are ugly.

She has acne scars & a scar on her forehead

Those aren't very flattering shots to be fair

Some shitskin in any case

who are the top 5, how long till winner announced?

is Steve hosting?

Basically, I just like to chill on the couch and let my mind wander free of my usual high standards. It's fun and I don't like that it's not on.

>he thinks ratings still matter to the political agendas being pushed in them
Viewership for these pageants are off fivefold from when the country had few options and 20 million tuned in. Do you see that interrupting the pace of the agenda pushing?

My mom had this one. almost everyone was black. I'm sorry but I just don't find any black people attractive, so it just makes the show boring. I'm not racist, I just can't relate. so I turned it off

3 nigs, 1 poo, and 1 blonde

Winner will probably be announced in the next 15 minutes

>niggers
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH still pretending I see

say states you uneducated redneck tiny white dick bitch boi

They're doing another elimination- cutting two

oh and i forgot to say you are a racist, get owned

The busty hostess is hotter than the finalists

but then again the judges are all gays and women

Why do they look so old?

White, poo, nig in top 3 for maximum diversity

DUDE FEMINISM LMAO

White is right

Because young girls are sexist

>poo is loos is ardent feminist
DROPPED

No but you'd have to be silly to think "The Jews LLC" are just going to pour money and blow their wad on a pageant no one will care about when they alienate their key demos.

What's more likely is that they're creating buzz by playing with the diversity angle "Wow Only 3 of the Top 10 Miss America Contestants Are White and Here's 10 Reasons Why We Love That" while also carefully keeping the flyovers engaged.

NEW JERSEY DROPPED

Holy shit DC is based
Said healthcare is a PRIVILEGE and that shes not a feminist

Lmfaooo

What happened? What did she say?

"Women of color dominate Miss America and it's glorious!"

I don't know who's jewing who anymore

Basically.

They know precisely what they're doing but the agenda pushing is just a side effect.

The question was basically what is feminism and are you one

Disctrict of columbia said she isnt one but does support equality

Minnesota said some generic answer about women and men are equal in the workplace

New Jersey said she IS a feminist and went full women power

The hostess is hotter than the contestants. Come on what are you Americans doing?

Walking away from jewish influence and products is liking walking away from the water trough
It's an effort, no one will listen to you complain and they know you'll be back at one point or the other

pretty much

Are you even watching the show?

THIS ISNT ABOUT WHOS PRETTIER OR MORE ATTRACTIVE

THE JUDGES ARE ALL GAYS/STRAIGHT TUMBLERINA WOMEN

NO STRAIGHT MEN ON THE JUDGING TABLE

This is about who first he image best for "Miss USA" and you know damn well they want diversity

If you want an actual "Prettiest/Hottest" competition check out Miss Hooters

Show me a picture user

I didn't mention Jews. I could mention WME/IMG (William Morris Endeavor / International Manage Group_agendas), a talent agency with a global reach (that owns the pageant and the Miss Universe it feeds into) which might tend to look at America and its people's values as known by what they'll barely tolerate for adverting purposes as quaint anachronisms to their more encompassing world-view.

New Jersey will win based on her answer. She was the only of the three to positively embrace the feminist label.

Token white out lel

back to lefty pol

do you guys have a link

Hate to say i told ya so but

And there you are.

Any stream for this?

Random women you see on the street aren't that feminist. They're ok shilling feminism in order to get free scholarships and other preferential treatment but they don't actually care sincerely enough to want to avoid objectifying themselves.

>Say's healthcare is a privilege and to if you want healthcare you need to get a job
>Isn't a feminist

She's good in my book.

Ugh but she's ugly

The winner is a Republican & said Healthcare is a privilege

Kek

butifel

>twitter is furious
>they hate her despite her being black AND having natural black hair because she said she isn't a feminist and health care isn't a right
Oh man, this is even better than I hoped. Fucking oreo coconut uncle tom winning.

GET A JOB

How many of them have fucked black guys though?

Damn, she ugly
What is this?

There's no satisfying twitter. Ever. Not until a Laquisha wins on a platform of having aborted the most amount of women in the competition.

Every single one.

Is she a single mother?

>of having aborted the most amount of kids out of all the women in the competition.
Critical sentence failure.

/they/ mad

shes like a 7/10 when standing next to her competiton

>tfw my fellow poo lost.
SAD

> she said she isn't a feminist and health care isn't a righ
Wtf. She's pretty BASED for a niggeress from DoC

Well at least tumblr/twitter are pissed so that's something.