Coziest times you've had in Sup Forums?

Coziest times you've had in Sup Forums?

The Conan episodes during the writers' strike were some of the comfiest nights I had on Sup Forums. A lot of Late Night with Conan threads were comfy honestly.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fspOZDMdE-8
youtube.com/watch?v=AkSZGXmuvIo
youtube.com/watch?v=Q2sM-enmxyc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

SPARTAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANS

youtube.com/watch?v=fspOZDMdE-8

During the writers strike and during the tonight show finality was great. You got to see Conan do whatever he wanted, even though it was obvious he was losing something dear to him.

>nostalgic over an anime board from 10 years ago
sad and pathetic

I honestly lose my shit everytime I see the board get filled with any hot new meme,like colbertposting recently and the kangaroo jack shit now

I was 14 then so they were formative years.

Colbert posting is trash

Makes me hope the writers strike is going to happen again.

t. colbert

TWO SCÜPS FOR BPLUMBF

Victorious live threads

Conan and old time baseball

youtube.com/watch?v=AkSZGXmuvIo

Sup Forums right now is fucking cozy
Twin Peaks banter, BCS meme factory, popcorn mine and falcon threads (fuck you I enjoy it), Splitposting, Colbertposting, even the Marvel vs DC shitters are getting wittier lately. I even like to read user's weird fantasies about actresses and characters, so long as they aren't cancer starting new threads just about an actress rather than a film. The occasional reoccurring Banepost or JUSTpost rounds out the mix, and there's a lot of actual good film discussion...if you like horror, anyways. Sup Forums is great right now, my only complaint are that I'm not rich enough to shitpost all day and that it's not winter, the coziest season.

only one problem; not enough cunny

kys pedo scum

the shy girl was one of the first girls i really had a crush on when i was little.

youtube.com/watch?v=Q2sM-enmxyc

>the entire board being subsumed by baneposting, spring of 2014
>anvil threads, january 2016 (?)
>the last few seasons of sons of anarchy
>louis ck pastas before "cuck" was a household word
>theater stories

rude!

conan is still probably my favorite late night host. he's so clever and sharp, i love him dearly.

the bob ross live stream threads. I was in them all.
I want to go back

All 886 episodes of Mr. Rogers Neighborhood starts tomorrow.

blog twitch tv/mister-rogers-neighborhood-marathon-7698fa3adf2b