Looks like kino is back on the menu boys

,wow, look at the peaks and valleys in that sweet sweet pit

sweet armpitpusy

ok gud job i laffed

Your movies gonna flop, Gal

you mean bones

Has Snyder gone too far with the symbolism?

>armpit pussy

Back to

it's admirable how hard they try to make this tranny appealing

I'm glad they fixed the retarded effects hahaha

jfc OP those babies are so smooth

I want to be her footboy cocksleeve. I lie on the bed with my head over the edge and she inserts her 8 inch cock deep within my throat and fucks it like a pussy until she cums deep within me.

Then, while panting and coated in sweat, still groaning from the intense pleasure, she collapses down onto the bed for rest. At which point I get my reward: the privilege to service her soles with my mouth while she recovers from her thunderous orgasm.

HAHAHAHAHAH

spotted the faggot

If you look at all the set pieces, locations, costumes and the amount of CG they are using everywhere... it should actually cost more than BvS, not 100 million less

So they are really half assing the effects

>Across the street, Steve Trevor (Chris Pine) yells to Diana telling her to leap towards the tower and take the Germans out. "It's too high!", the heroine says.

>They will have to find a way to reach the snipers... Together, Trevor's teammates use a steel board to offer leverage for the Amazon, who does a super jump and reaches the tower to defeat the enemies.

I can already see another stupid ass goofy action scene

isla looks repulsed

Do you think she knows?
Is she flaunting those gorgeous pits to make us erect at even the thought of them ?

Her sexy feet were built to stretch goys' mouths.

>he doesn't know they CG'd her pits for the final movie trailer and cut

I found the bone lover

There's something very wrong with you user

I hope Guy Gadot eats some, or just eats anything.

What a mean thing to say

I was worried about it, but she looks good here

It's all prosthetics brah

She's wearing a muscle suit

THIS

what a disgusting jew rat

No memeing but I would ejaculate inside of her

He said as he posts a webm that doesn't show her armpits.

Terminator prototype?

The human body is amazing.

Doctor Poison? Who even is this chick? Is she important in the comics or just a cheap throwaway villain they can kill off in the movie without people bitching?

>you will NEVER worship those pits

;_; why even go on bros?

None of the WW villains are important in the DC comics, but Dr. Poison is one of the least.

She's so irrelevant that she's supposed to be japanese and yet SJWs aren't bitching about whitewashing.

I want her to peg me while calling me a good goy

THIS

why is she hitting herself??

I haven't seen her or any mention of her in years. It was one of those weird feelings when I heard her name again after so long where you're brain makes some connection that just hasn't been used since you were a kid, like nostalgia and disbelief that you would even retain information so obscure. I've seen Doctor Psycho more. A midget hypnotist cult leader got more use than a woman than make any poison.

A weapon to surpass metal gear.

go back to r/the_donald if you want to be transphobic

What would they smell like? Really makes you think.

JUST

Nah, this might actually be good.

I'm not gay but if Gal had a penis I would suck it.

>I'm not gay but

If WW turns out to be loved by critics and Gal does a good job, will we be allowed to like Gal? Because I think she's really cute.

>He wouldn't suck Gal's feminine penis
fag

You only exist because /tv allows it

If WW is loved by Armond White you have Sup Forums's permission to like it

But Sup Forums loves Gal? I don't understand the question.

>/tv loves Gal's hot, sweaty pits

there, fify

Don't be lewd.

Would you rub lotion on them?

Holly shit Fishers fucking face she's so grossed out she has to hug that tranny freak.

you're that salty Sup Forums faggot that posts the same shit in every Gadot thread. Tell me, how anally annihilated are you going to be when WW makes a billion dollars?

Sup Forums loves Gal

No, they hate her. it's just foot and armpit fetishists like you and that pretend she's attractive

YOU STILL HAVE TIME Sup Forums AND Sup Forums!

APOLOGIZE NOW!

>A billion dollars

HAHAHAHAHAH it'll be lucky to make even half that

goddess

what a disgusting simian creature is that?

Don't look at my waifu anymore.

she's a cute you dumb redditor

>cute

She's hot until she talks. Seriously why does she become Tommy Wiseau when she talks

I'd rub saliva on them. With my tongue. Also lots and lots of precum.

same face all the time

>She's hot

She actually looks a bit like Wonder Woman here.

But user, she IS wonder woman.

lol 7/10

she's 10/10

Why do you come into every Gal thread and post the same pictures acting like they are even bad. Seriously if these are the "ugly" pictures to shame her, then she must be pretty damn cute.

she is so fucking UGLY

Wouldn't say no though, am I rite

You're crazy