It's utterly mind-blowing how influential the Jews have been in world history

It's utterly mind-blowing how influential the Jews have been in world history.

More than half of the world population follows Judaism or one of its schisms. There are 2.2 billion Christians who believe a Jew is their God, and 1.8 billion Muslims who believe who a Jew is a Prophet and the Messiah.

The Jews survived wars against the Romans and a few centuries later, managed to turn the Roman emperors into staunch Christians who persecuted non-Christians. The Jews managed to make the Caliphates flourish through their trade and skills. At the helm of the largest empire of all time, once stood a Jew (Disraeli). The Jews have managed to dominate the politics of the most powerful country in history, the USA.

Jews dominate economics. They have been the most important champions of both communism and capitalism. Not only are they exceptionally active in left-wing politics, they are also prominent in right-wing politics, having managed to create an ethno-state of their own.

In terms of science, Jews are overrepresented in the Nobel Prizes by a factor 100. Many of the most important physicists, mathematicians, chemists, economists, etc. of all time were Jewish.

Are they, quite frankly, the most superior people in the world?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2xAgLtjMrW4
youtube.com/watch?v=5rtRL0vvUBQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

לגוי המטומטם יש שיחת השכמה

They also managed to revive an ancient language and make it their national language, spoken by millions and very alive in terms of literature!

Not only that, but they refuse to use the Latin alphabet, being part of the select few countries to have their own language + their own alphabet!

Bravo, Israel!

Kike and his lonely thread.

What's your image supposed to prove?

What you say can be said about the jewish influence on the major religions can be said about the Greeks or the Romans, probably too about the Egytptians, the Persians or even the Indians.
The Christian God is at least as much Greek as he is Jew ("In the beginning was the λόγος")
The Catholic God, as a pure dialectic one, is even way more Greek than he is jewish.
The "Jews" you cite as Nobel prize winners or heroes of both capitalism and communism are not ethnically jews, they are white europeans that became more cunning because :
1. they had a strong tradition of reading a book which bloomed when they started reading something else than the Torah
2. they were rejected and thus had to develop skills and wealth that proved to be quite useful when the most important thing was not owning lands anymore but owning businesses and movable properties.

Of course Judaism is an important cultural influence of our civilization
But do not fetishise too much the image of "The Jews"
Being either too antisemitic or too philosemitic cannot lead to intelligence.

>tfw no jew gf to have high iq children with

That your race is vermin upon humanity?

This is an advanced level of wewuzzery.

It's funny how white Christians love to use to the "We Wuz" meme against blacks, but then try to steal Jewish achievement by We Wuzzing.

>We Wuz Jesus!

Oh and I forgot the platonic and even more aristotelian influences on the islamic theology

I said quite the opposite of a "We Wuz",
I am saying we aren't much or that everyone is a bit of many others, which is quite the same really

It doesn't prove that. That list is so long because Jews, throughout Medieval history and later, were the only non-Christian group who consistently lived on Christian lands.

When Muslims lived on Christian lands, in for example post-Reconquista Iberia or post-Norman conquest Sicily, all the Muslims were killed or banished.

Christians liked to kill non-Christians, and it just so happened that Jews were usually the only non-Christians around.

>having managed to create an ethno-state of their own
...after being a little bit genocided, white people have agreed to create an ethnostate for the jews.
Who one can know that a kike is lying? He opened his mouth.

So you're saying your inventions were working against you? :)

>The "Jews" you cite as Nobel prize winners or heroes of both capitalism and communism are not ethnically jews

They're about half levantine half southern european.

You shouldn't romanticise Jews or any group of people.

*How one can know

First of all, I am not Jewish. Second of all, yes, it's undoubtedly true that Christians and Jewish are a more primitive groups in general. So they had a tendency (still have) for overwhelming violence, yes.

>Said the Jew in the Netherlands

Take your camel and go build some sand castles along with all the other superior Jews in Israel then.

Who are you then? Your girlfriend is a kike?

>Christians and Jewish are a more primitive groups
than who?

>The Jews survived wars against the Romans and a few centuries later, managed to turn the Roman emperors into staunch Christians who persecuted non-Christians.
He turned christian due to greek influence, not jewish
>Jews dominate economics. They have been the most important champions of both communism and capitalism. Not only are they exceptionally active in left-wing politics, they are also prominent in right-wing politics, having managed to create an ethno-state of their own.
This is only true in the last 100 years
>In terms of science, Jews are overrepresented in the Nobel Prizes by a factor 100. Many of the most important physicists, mathematicians, chemists, economists, etc. of all time were Jewish.
Thats becuase the Nobel prize is owned by the jews

* I meant Christians and MUSLIMS are more primitive than Jews.

Truth ain't romanticising.

I don't feel any sympathy for Muslims getting kicked out of Spain, they had it coming.

Sephardic Jews should have been left alone, but the religious fervor of the times made that difficult. The Spaniards were pretty extreme, they brought the inquisition everywhere, to both Sicily and even Latin America.

why do you open by talking about jews (christians) then start talking about pharisians?

I meant Christians and Muslims are more primitive than Jews.
I am not talking about sympathy, I am saying Christians had a tendency of killing non-Christians wherever they could. Jews, Muslims, Pagans, were all cleansed from Europe.

It's just that Muslims were usually expelled once and never came back, Pagans were all killed or converted, whereas Jews kept existing so they kept getting expelled and killed, making it seem as if Jews were the common denominator. Not the case though.

Get a load of this truth And answer the question: who are you?

At the time of Christ most Jews were fluent in both greek and aramaic.

Ancient Israel was culturaly important because it lied right between Egypt, Greece and Persia and had firsthand access to any ideas produced by these civilizations.

>who are you?

This is an anonymous image board, why do you want my identity?

Jews opened gates for them. Are you illiterate or something? It's not like they decided to hate kikes all of a sudden.

Couldn't agree more with this post

You're a kike then. And your thread is shit.

It's not that mind-blowing when you realize Judaism is not a religion, but a closed-door protectionist cult.
They lobby hard for the group, have organized plans to take over powerful organizations etc.

In most other cultures/races, this kind of subhuman behavior went extinct. Jews, being the only ones that still do it, thrive.
If it wasn't for Hitler, Jewish lobbies would be torn out as illegal and unfair. Yet another thing Germany ruins for everyone.

>Muh Nobel Prices
Nobel prices are given to people with access to funds and support by lobbies. Guess who does that the best?

>superior
kys, you filthy kike.

This kind of rabid antisemitism is why Russia is so poor.

>I meant Christians and Muslims are more primitive than Jews.
Oh so that wasn't only a formal mistake, that was a mistake on the content too!

No, Russia is so poor because it's still controlled by kikes. The seized the power in 1917 and continued from there.

I think all that Jews and their sects have ever accomplished should be destroyed so that people wouldn't chafe under the weight of their covenant and their original sin and would be free to live short lives of ignorance. Sry for being a goy and all, but that's just how I feel.

>I am saying Christians had a tendency of killing non-Christians wherever they could

Not at all. Jews were tolerated in most parts of Europe. Especially in Eastern Europe, and even in Italy before the inquisition reached the South of Italy during Spanish rule.

You don't know history well, but I agree that neo-nazis make up stupid bullshit about Jews being targeted because of their behaviour.

>their original sin
lol

Recently, another big achievement was made.

Romans and Persians fought for it for centuries, Crusaders and Jihadists, but finally the city of Jerusalem has been firmly consolidated by one group, the Jews! What great news.

This is some low level bait

how? Slammer is gradually becoming fully israeli

>bait

What part of the statement is bait? I can back all of it up.

Don't back him up Billy boy

If you don't stain a totem pole you have in your in your backyard with goat blood every weekend, then you probably follow a branch of Judaism (such as Christianity and Islam).

In less than one century, Jews turned a barren desert in the middle of a highly stagnant, backward region into an oasis of technological advancement and democracy.

Monotheism with universalist pretensions. Jews, from the start, believed that there was only one God and at least seven of his laws (the Seven Laws of Noah) applied to everyone. This meant that anyone could conceivably worship that God, whether they were part of the covenant or not. The Jews also happened to be part of several empires where monistic philosophies (Platonism etc) were in vogue, and in those circumstances, monotheism became an attractive choice for the intellectual classes.

dance goy, dance because there is not difference between you and animals.you are just our cattle.

youtube.com/watch?v=2xAgLtjMrW4

>Jews, from the start, believed that there was only one God
Jews, from the start, were not monotheists, they were monolatrists
They recognized the existence of other gods
They just had a special agreement with YHWH ("He-Who-Must-Not-Be-Named") that if they cut the tip of their dicks they would win the superbowl or something.

So the only reason zoroastrianims didn’t catch up was because Persia was too strong for Romans to conquer?

>jew adorator
>thievery apologist

Il faut imaginer Sisyphe heureux

Basically. Zoroastrianism also might not be strictly monotheistic depending on who you ask, and its dualistic elements would have probably turned off Greeks and Romans.

They are the most inferior ones,my friend, nice trollpost.

Living is suffering
Jews are the ones with the stronger desire to survive
They are the dumbest

Average Ashkenazi IQ: ±115

Average white IQ: ±100

>Are they, quite frankly, the most superior people in the world?

No, they are the exact opposite. They are smart though.

Where are your arguments?

In your post. The jews do control the world and that's why they are to blame for so many of its problems.

JUDEN RAUS

Without Jews, the world would still primitive, with infanticides and widow burnings being the norm.

Without Jews we would be spacetravelling to other galaxies right now

with no Einstein you wouldn't even be able to leave the earth

This
Also anybody who follows the alt right does the jews a favor.

>he thinks einstein stated anything of value
>he thinks the nobel prize is not a bribefest

Lmao

absolute state of antisemites, denying even Einstein's contributions..

>Einstein
A thief.

The whole thread is a huge fucking bait. Why are you even replying to the macaco?

0.01 shekels have been added to your bank account, thank you for your effort!

t. antisemitic Russian fascist
t. antisemitic Muslim extremist

*bad proxy*

t. antisemitic Dutch baiter

>Lebanon
>muslim extremist

I actually agree. For their numbers, their contribution to world history is insane, and it has been like this since antiquity. So I'd say their culture is definitely superior to others, they're doing something right.

You should visit Israel sometime. And hopefully you'll get stabbed by a Pal*stinian nigger.

>Jews are smart because Christians follow a guy they killed which in turn led to Christians killing/exiling the Jews

You're not a very smart person are you

Finally another rational person ITT.

>In less than one century, the US turned a barren desert in the middle of a highly stagnant, backward region into an oasis of technological advancement and democracy.
FTFY

That said, that doesn't mean we should follow everything they dictate just because they are superior at some things. If their culture pushes them to favour globalization for instance, that doesn't mean that it's going to be good for other people involved and accepted.

Recognising a culture is superior =/= following what a person within that group says

>So I'd say their culture is definitely superior to others
Reform Jews do better than Orthodox Jews, so I'm afraid you're wrong.

P.S. reform Judaism began here in the 1800s. Israel and Europe can fuck off. American Judaism is the one true path.

The US had little to nothing to do with it. Apart from American Jews, who belong to the nation of Israel anyway.

>tfw only 50% jewish
feels bad that i subhuman german blood for my other half

Is your mother Jewish? That's all that matters.

>tfw mother is a goy so I am a goy too

sad

Yeah, she's Jewish. I didn't know until recently; I wasn't even raised Jewish.

>tfw just realized that you can't fuck jewish qts without the risk of producing more Jews

what a malicious devilish plan.

good, stay away

Jews hate Jesus

>thinking nobel prizes are worth shit

yours isn't

Kek

>The Christian God is at least as much Greek as he is Jew ("In the beginning was the λόγος")
>The Catholic God, as a pure dialectic one, is even way more Greek than he is jewish.
ahahah lmao this is like those boomer nationalists who say that the left are the racists

This thread does have a few funny post t b f
Wouldn't say it was too bad in the end

Jews are not good at all. They've caused the Middle East nothing but pain and suffering for the last 70 years.

No sweety that was Islam

just have to change 70 years into 1400 years :)

That's what jews do, what do you expect? Goyim were dumb enough not to get rid of them once and for all.

no they simply act upon basic rules that allow them to go further.
firstly: loyalty to the tribe above any nation.

secondly: nepotism for the tribe before anyone else.

thirdly: culture of subversion and lying, of cheating the goyim.

fourthly: culture of education (this is not unique to them ofc, many cultures value education, but not the previous ones, and thus they lag behind).

fifthly and finally: a belief of supremacy, of being the chosen people. that instills a bloated sense of self that grants tribal confidence and cooperation even more.

basically a set of rules that is only moral among the members. the success of a culture emerges from basic rules, the more cooperative the further it would go. that is why nationalism allows strenght, but ethnic nationalism is even stronger because it prevails beyond borders.

>unethical conduct is proof of master race

youtube.com/watch?v=5rtRL0vvUBQ

no otherwise I'd choose germans lol

your clear butthurt against germans shows youre a jew. why hide it if you feel so proud of it?

panama has a jewish community

that is why you see skyscrapers in panama city