"Is there a problem here, sir?"

>"Is there a problem here, sir?"

Yes

Please step aside, I need to order some snacks

Fuck off man, I'm just here to watch some KINO

YOU RAN OUT OF CRAB LEGS YOU GODDAMN NIGGER! THATS MY FUCKING PROBLEM!

Hey where do I pick up my car after the oil change? I'm late for the credits.

>82768557
Ye.

i-it's not illegal to see a movie alone

>Jim, I'm afraid your gf Lane is going to have to work late again and help me close up the place. I'll drop her off at your place when we are done here

Yeah, I left my climbing gear at home. Can I rent one so I can climb the cinemasummit?

>"Here you are, enjoy your crab legs."

Hey Robert! Im so glad they finally gave you that promotion, you keep whipping these white teenagers into shape you hear?

Listen that guy out front wouldn't let me in but I got in anyway and this no singles policy i-is frankly, it's unfair, d-discriminatory, constibu-constitutional I WON'T STAND FOR IT... okay?

yes, i want to see her pusy

Robert? Is that you? D-did you get a promotion?

>::Stares autistically::

THE DRAIN IN MY SHOWER IS CLOGGED WITH CRABS LEGS!

CLEAN IT OUT!!!

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!

No problem, no problem. It's alright you guys, I know Sam and Casey.

HOLY CRAB LEGS OF GET

We humbly apologize for your inconvenience, sir. A new shipment came in late so here's a bucket on the house.

I was told penis inspection day wasn't until next week, but your staff have already attempted to examine my private parts no less than three times since I walked in here. I haven't had time to clean it, Robert.

>"Sir, what are you doing back here? This is an employees only area."

My rental kinofalcon shit on my suit, I would like to keep the droppings but the bouncers insist I give it back to the cinemæ.

Now you see me...

>y-you too!

>...Okay

robert's packing some heat

Now you don't!

There better be extra butter or I'll be back and have you fired. My yelp account is VERY highly respected.

Pocket crease, you dumb nigger

>user, please, can't you see im on a date with my long-time steady girlfriend?

I think BBC is more likely

I'm looking for some dark meat to snack on. ;^)

Oh shit
I'm sorry

>...Okay

W-WHY IS SHE NOT WHITE?!

YES there's a god damn problem!! Your...horrible employee only gave me TWO sides of Jalapenos! I demand more! I NEED MORE!

>"Psst, user. I'll let this no singles policy slide this time but you have to buy two tickets or Robert will find out.'

>black man
>black girlfriend

RRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

C-can I see your boipucci?

Hey R-Robert c-can I work here? I'm living in my car and my dog died

>...Okay

what the fuck is this Robert? My wife will be sad when I tell her you're not single!

Did Robert get a promotion? Good for him!

>T-thanks J-Jules.

N-NANI?

>trying to sexualize Jules
Tough luck. He's Robert's personal passion boy.

>ONE OF YOUR EMPLOYEES *devours his body weight in chocolate chip ice cream* REFUSED TO PAY FOR MY HEALTHCARE *eats pack of uncooked hotdogs* I DEMAND *remains sedentary 23 hours a day* COMPENSATION!

Based pusy poster

Yeah so you're too good for your crab hat now huh Robert? Mr. Big Shot manager can't serve my crab legs with the god damn crab hat anymore because he's moved on I CAME HERE TO SEE YOUR UNIFORM THE MARVEL CRAP WAS JUST AN EXCUSE FUCK YOU ROBERT YOU LEFT ME AN EMPTY HUSK NOW!

*falls & grabs Robert's pants sobbing*

so is my ass

Here alone? ...again?

I humbly beg your pardon if I am overstepping my bounds. I don't mean to insult nor do I mean to pry, but don't you get lonely? I see many people walk through these halls day after day but none have so interested me as you do. You avert your gaze to the floor under my attention as if embarrassed or ashamed to inhabit a human body. You stutter and mumble as if this routine transaction is a strenuous ordeal. I see a pain in your countenance sir, you try to hide it under a stoic demeanor, but it is as clear to me as day. What has you in such a state sir? Why does the contentedness that others find so naturally elude you? Who made you like this?

I...I'm sorry if what I said was out of line sir. Enjoy the movie...

Am I the only one who misses when Robert just served popcorn and greeted you warmly? Now that he's a big guy I have to talk to Jules.
It's just not the same.

But it is to not undergo a mandatory penis inspection, please drop your pants

Yeah, you're out of body soap in the showers.

Jules is a good kid, he's just trying to earn some money to buy Lane a gift.

>"You summoned me sir?"

What did Trebor mean by this?

Fuck off mosby

C̞̬͚̪̩̰͑ͩ͝R̸̜͉̦͚̳̬͎̪ͦ͗͢A͎͈̹̮̩̣ͧ̌̓ͪ́̚B̹͓̊̎̾ ̮͇̫̠͇̹̭̜ͮ̈́̓̏ͯͬͬ̽̚͘͡Ļ͕͈̩͎͈̎̒͗͑ͩE͈̝̭̖̥̦̼̜͗̏̾̏̍͗̽́́͝G̡̝̭͖̰͕͕ͬ̂̒ͫ̑S͕̠̐͑ͭ͋

Yes there is, boy. I don't mind them being a part of the help, but would you explain to me why this establishment caters to negros?

I'm just here to talk to Jules. We're friends.

>Not interracial couple.

I don't know why this upset me but it did.

when will the I'm being gay/cuck for black dick meme ever end? It's not even funny. It's sad.

Stop bullying Robert!

That's the least American picture I have ever seen. WHERE IS THE RACE MIXING!?

>When Robert takes your wife's daughter on a three way date

You see Robert, I specifically pre-ordered back row tickets, but my +1 isn't very enthusiastic about the ritual watersports. You see my predicament, Robert. I'm a method man, a real patrician, and I simply can't view a true kino without a partner willing to do the honors it deserves. Could I borrow Ms. Lane for the night? There's still time before the previews start and I'm more than willing to purchase as many soft drinks for her as she finds necessary for preparation. I've brought her a falcon already, see here? This won't be a problem, I trust? My disgraceful "date" can trade places with her for the hours she'll miss and work the popcorn mines.

Why is that guy smiling?

Anticipation in the interracial orgy? Remember it's usually not the act itself, but the anticipation that is the best moment.

The crab legs at the cinemá are delish, but you haven't lived until you've tried the quiche.

I have been denied access to this theater for my whole life and I am sick of it. I demand that you abolish your no-singles policy at once.

>he doesn't have an extended clip or nothing

I know the whole crab legs thing is a meme, but they really are the best theater food. The local cinemark is right next to pic related and they do all you can eat crabbers on wednesdays. Here's the thing tho, once they thaw the crabs they can't refreeze them so if its not particularly busy that night they end up throwing out a good amount of perfectly fine legs. Also, most of the idiots around here have no idea how to properly clean a crab so they end up throwing away half the meat too.

So what we do is hit up the dumpster around 4 am and see what kind of goodies we get. Then we usually come back to the theater and set up shop on the side. We resteam with a coleman portable stove and then use an old popcorn tub to sneak them in through the side door that we prop open. And no, we don't leave the scraps on the floor.

stahp

"Psst. Hey user. I can get you in the back if you go in the back. Wink wink."

Just give me the fucking ticket

LOOK I TOLD YOU I JUST NEED MS. LANE AND SOME SODAS OKAY JUST STOP MESSING WITH ME

I dont trust this guy, his name tag is blank.

Sir I should inform you the designated shooter today considers swearing blasphemous, please be careful sir I'm only concerned for your safety

The shooter respects the watersports ritual at least, right? We simply can't roll the end credits without it, we'd shame the director and drive the falcons to madness.

>falling for one or robert's traps

Look new guy your not going to last a week with this kinda attitude, I should report you to Robert but I'll let it slide just this once, pull your head in kid kinoramas are no joke

You're the only people who smile at me anymore. I can't stand living any more.

Also my popcorn was too hot.

w-w-what if they catch me? i-i think i wanna go home

As we understand it he enjoys and will likely participate in the watersports, but please for the love of god keep the cursing to a minimum, we can't be held responsible for what your careless words might result in

>isn't even wearing the same uniform as the other employees
I'm reporting this imposter to Jules.

Jim looks like such a kiss ass.

based black dude now hes the manager of the kino plex

JULES

"Shh. Follow me to the break room. You can fuck my tight boipussy and take home a free poster."

"Robert is dead now! He's buried under the movie theater. This is my joint now! First order of business...NO MORE CRAB LEGS."

beat it nigger

Goddammit. How did you guys find out these stock models names? This is even more hilariouser than before now.

The name tags you dingdong.

"That's exactly what I did to Robert! Enjoy the show!"

>Hello sir, I just want to remind you before you take your ticket that this film has a mid-film penis inspection as mandated by the state of New York. This test is MANDATORY and should take anywhere between 10 and 15 minutes depending on your cooperation. For your convenience you will be provided with a disposable cleansing pad and lubricant which can be picked up at the concession stand from Robert