What are the best Teen Titan episodes that focus on Cyborg?

What are the best Teen Titan episodes that focus on Cyborg?
He has slowly become my favorite. His voice actor really did an amazing job and I never realized it.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rFA_HEAENPM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I felt like season 3 was "his" season so most of those i guess

Only Human.

Not an episode that focus'd on Cyborg but a scene about him
>The episode where Starfire is sent into the future and despite everything that's happened to the world Cyborg still refuses to abandon the tower
>those fucking feels mas hit me like a god damn freight train

Below are the episodes you're looking for:

The Sum of His Parts

Only Human

Deception

Wavelength

Titan's East Part 1 and 2

Cyborg the Barbarian

I'm not a shipper or a cuckold but I always thought Cyborg and Raven had better chemistry than Raven and Beast Boy. The one episode where Cyborg builds the car and Raven helps him recover it was great character interaction.

I know you might feel like you have to cover your ass from some of these assholes on here, but thinking Cyborg and Raven have better chemistry doesn't make you a cuckold just because it would be interracial. Besides, she's not even human.

Really? I kinda like Cyborg and Starfire together.
He's rarely ever mean to her, plus I prefer Robin with Raven.

I'd say the episode with Fixer and the episode where he is undercover in HIVE are his best.

>jinx
>bumblebee
>that prehistoric girl
>the one girl in the comics
>raven

Cyborg had a fucking harem.

WE

The Hive episodes were pretty good. I also liked when he babysat the other Titan group.

I agree. I honestly never saw how Beast Boy and Raven could work as a couple and it confused me why it was such a popular ship. It even became sorta canon now in TTG, but Raven feels so out of character for that to work.

I always felt beast boy and terra were an actual thing that would've happened if the show continued.

This is what I came here to post, though the Titans West episode was pretty great too. I love how Brother Blood got cyborg implants to go toe to toe with him and Cyborg got pissed off about it, wondering why anyone would willingly do that to themselves.

WUZ Sup Forums

Most of his episodes are fairly average and nothing spectacular and deal with the same theme but I like them, my two favorite are:
The Sum of His Parts

Only Human

Even if he doesn't have the strongest episodes his character is indeed the best in the show but you see that through out the whole series and not really in "his" episodes.

forgot to mention his "season" also happens to be the worst story arc. It had a decent set up but it fell apart.

I do like it when brother blood goes crazy because he can't find out what makes him "tick".

Weren't all of his episodes about him feeling bad about being a cyborg and ending with him realizing he is more than just the cyborg parts or what is on the inside is what counts?

I think Deception is the best Cyborg episode in the series. That final scene where he talks about how he didn't get to finish High School, and was happy to be living a normal life at the HIVE Academy is a standout scene to me.

They were written as an old married couple, so regardless of whether or not there was any actual intent on making their interactions romantic, people were going to pick up on the idea of BB and Raven being together. People love that whole "We give each other so much shit and constantly irritate each other, but we really do love each other a lot"

Plus I think Spellbound and The Beast Within do show that they have a pretty good understanding of each other, though I do think any romantic relationship between the two would probably be well after the series has ended, and they've matured with age.

I actually don't think so. The intent behind Terra was to show that some people really aren't cut out to be a hero, even if they have powers. To me, Things Change sinks the ship entirely since Terra wants nothing to do with the Superhero life, and having Beast Boy as her boyfriend would violate her normal life. I think going back on that would undermine the character. I like Terra, and I enjoy the ship with Terra, but I like it as is: A relationship that ultimately didn't go anywhere.

I'd say Only Human is more about the fact that he has to deal with knowing that he has a hard limit now, and can't really improve.

Cyborg the Barbarian was more about his relationship with Sarasim and ultimately losing it.

Overdrive was about accepting the fact that he needs down time, and should take it slow every and now and again.

That comic girl is so bland. He got cheated. Fuck Kid Flash.

There was this episode about some guy stealing his car and Cyborg having a chimp out.

Did he really refuse to abandon the tower?

Correct me if I'm wrong but I thought the only reason he was still in the tower was because it was the only thing keeping him alive.

As someone who was pretty big on Raven and Beast Boy back in the day, its because they had fantastic chemistry, fun dynamic and this great ongoing theme of both being really supportive of each other in strange ways (Ravens the first one to like his jokes, Beast Boy is the one that comes and comforts her after Malchior), both of them really care about what the other one thinks ("I thought you didn't like me." 'I thought you didn't like me') which gives their snarking towards each other a bit of a pulling pigtails tension.

Plus they get some great moments
>I'm not going to give up until I get you to smile
>Knowing how to control it is what makes you a man
>You think you're alone
ect

He had a really good part with Starfire in Troq as well.

Because he's half mashine?

LET'S

HIT

THOSE

TTGO had the right idea

You know it.

youtube.com/watch?v=rFA_HEAENPM

I think it's a bit of both. He was hooked up to a power cell and said he couldn't ever leave, but by the end he found a way to build a portable version to come help Starfire, so it seems like an excuse.

I think it's because the Terra episodes early on had Raven being wary of her and her beat down of Terra after Terra mocked her about taking BB and the other titans down by manipulating their trust. Made people feel that Raven had more invested with Terra than just her fucking with her friend's feelings. But really Raven had good dynamics with everyone in the group, and outside of Robin she'd probably be the prime candidate for holding everyone together, if she could be confident in herself.

BOOYAH

BEGINS

Ravewn has better chemistry with everyone besides BB. Raven x Robin had more chemistry.

>Raven x Robin
uuugh. My skin shivers only thinking about that little shit Damian