>gavin ends up partnering with richard

Not Hotdog

>I'll talk them into suicide

I wish I had my own Jared.

Jared is internally a psycho

>wifey

>jew show, for jews, by jews.
why do you watch this tripe?

Tonight was the first genuinely bad episode of SV.

Not only did nothing happen, but the jokes were really weak.

Plenty of funny situations this week, but this episode felt very flat/deflated

hmm

HOTDOGS

MAGA

I liked it. Jin Yang is great and it's always great to see Dinesh get BTFO

torrent when

I like the stingray. urlich did pretty good, in real life that car is a pussy magnet.

Bachman got pretty owned, will he recover?

this
pretty flat and the "jian yang screws erlich" punchline was very predictable.
Monica getting screwed doesn't make her more sympathetic it makes her look like Ed Chen's beta bitch.
The jokes about Dinesh's hacker girlfriend were nowhere near being funny.
The highpoint of the episode was Guilfoyle's insult for Jared.

watching now

I forgot about the roastie hacker. Why do they keep bringing pussy in this show?

The half hour is showing. It needs more time.

gavin part was lame as shit and was just bad writing. we knew he was coming on board, threre could have been anything besides "oh wow the imaginary numbers" scene. hot dog thing was funny off the bat, they didnt have to make it a plot thing. That is really a good example of why the show is bad now, they cant let jokes just go, everything has to be cute and writerly and fit into the plot as some big reveal . its fake and shitty.

Forgettable episode

>not hotdog

does anyone know what type of glasses Gilfoyle wears?

>wants to create a any to any decentralized internet
>this is literally the internet and his "tech" won't work without the internet nor improve it

These writers should've said he was making some social media app. This is getting hard to handle.

Can anyone explain Richards new internet concept to me? How would it be more secure/private than what we have now if all the data is in part stored across every mobile device in the world? or am I interpreting this wrong. how would it be more safe from spying agencies and such than what we have now? how would it even work? I'm retarded please help.

It makes no sense, it is retarded, not you. Writers don't know how the internet works.

He basically wants a public deep web

I know nothing about tech so my understanding might be retarded but here is my understanding
>When Richards was explaining the algorithm he mentioned something about how all the data would be cloud stored but only accessible to an individual
>Richard wants to turn every device into a partial storage unit over a massive network
>So an internet without needing things like physical servers to host data and be accessible to people whenever they needed it would be possible
>You cant regulate an internet just based on the data capacity of every billion phones in the world plus the amazing compression thing that would multiple it by like five
>So people with just their phone and the new internet would have access to google levels of server space without any centralized network

Distributed internet, web pages are cached on the device and shared with others. Given the compression, they could have their entire browser history cached in a couple megabytes.

Also I lost my shit at trigger warning fuck you

so if you could compress data a fuckton while also being able to uncompress it you could theoretically send/view anything with a fraction of the bandwidth needed and it would all be stored on the devices that everyone else would be viewing it on

Like if you uploaded a video and everyone that wants to watch it would be simultaneously watching it and downloading/uploading it to everyone else

>fedodo-wearing Sup Forumstard BTFO

This was a good episode.

That is pretty much what I thought, and I assume that would mean the death of ISP's which would be nice but how would it be more secure and safe from government spying? if all the data is cached in small amounts on every device wouldn't it be even easier to trace everyone? I know next to nothing about the advanced tech world so my apologies if this question is stupid.

HOW WOULD THESE DEVICES CONNECT IN THE FIRST PLACE. YOU STILL NEED ISPs!!!!

THIS TECH IS RETARDED, MAKES NO SENSE. ALSO NO ONE WOULD RUN IT ON THEIR PHONE BECAUSE OF BATTERY LIFE

>wouldn't it be even easier to trace everyone?

you could only catch people downloading/uploading it if you catch them in the act and since peer to peer works on getting pieces of the entire file over as many peers as can provide it you pretty much have to run a honeypot where you personally upload bad torrents yourself on a tracker you run where you can save every connection that ever took place

It wouldn't be the death of providers entirely because the infrastructure would probably still be maintained but through a peer to peer internet you could just connect to your neighbor, who would be connected to your other neighbor, and so on

this would also require quite a bit of advancement in terms of the internet infrastructure that exists to the common joe though

part of it is possible but its very hyperbolic, just like the rest of the show

>upload bad torrents yourself on a tracker you run where you can save every connection that ever took place

whoops sorta explained it in how we use peer to peer now and forgot to qualify it'd probably work a little different with like, regular internet traffic outside of how our current implementations of peer to peer works

The girl in baghead's class was pretty cute.

Yeah it is odd because this same episode pointed out the flaws with wifi networks and security
Richard is often naive and not entirely correct about his tech applications

How it works was pretty much explained last season when he did those workshops for The Platform, but scaled up obviously.

Yeah, the pacing is off. It's moving way too fast.

Because it would be encrypted and sharded across multiple devices, so either the end user or all the devices containing the file would have to be compromised in order to access the data.

This is the opposite of the current trend where everyone just uses a cloud service provider to host everything.

>The highpoint of the episode was Guilfoyle's insult for Jared.
Agreed. That was the only laugh I got out of the entire episode, and I usually love Silicon Valley. The recap of last week's episode got more laughs.

Goddammit I'm trying to watch this but HBO GO is fucking garbage right now

That's April, Luke's illegitimate daughter on Gilmore Girls.

Would you a Mia Sup Forums?

Even if she could be hacking your shit all the time?

>What's the matter, user? Am I not as PRETTY as your 2D ANIME WAIFU?!
That shit would not end well.

jared was the best part of the episode

>3/10
>dyke haircut
>no body
no thanks

>Even if she could be hacking your shit all the time?

What kind of casual do you take me for

She'd never get past the actual net gun in my server room after finding I locked my shit down hard enough

Has Jared killed before?

>Gavin has fucked him time after time
>Even fucked all his previous partners
What the fuck? Should have just accepted the deal in S1.

She was also the not-deaf daughter in Switched At Birth.

literal faggot

I really dont get why gavin considers rick an asshole. It was really gavin fucking him over 99% of the time.

>Watching this cucks show

Gavin's totally going to spin it from internet 2.0 to much, much cheaper portable servers and that's where things get fun for the guys.

and then he said wi-fi like normal. and later he pronounced erlich's name with a "ch" sound instead of a "k." was it on purpose or did the actor just forget how to say the character's name?

No, the deal would have meant turning over his prized possession (his algorithm) to someone else to exploit and monetize. At least now he's dealing with Gavin as an equal and who knows, maybe Gavin will use Richard to become newly successful and buy back Hooli just so he can fire everyone.

more monica, and ok episode. will keep watching.

>gavin owns 50%
>richard owns 45%
>erlich owns 5%
>erlich is suddenly broke again
Is there any way this doesn't end with erlich completely fucking over richard?

Good question. It seems obvious so probably. Erlich was pretty butthurt over getting screwed by Jian Yang

youtube.com/watch?v=AJsOA4Zl6Io
Eric BTFO

Finally i can be opposite of popular opinion of here.
I thought it was funny episode with funny moments.

Big Head will get even more rep when his class makes the original see food idea and it becomes successfull.

they should have just left jin yang as a background meme

nah sluts are not pure

Looks like Penis Anthony Doubligné's acting career finally took off

Actually he has illegally, for the record, without warning, changed his name to Penis Anthony Hudson.

>real app
Goddammit. The one time I wish I had an iphone

he has a passion for technology and little to no social intelligence.

youtube.com/watch?v=QOXup8chEoY

shit richard is married IRL

wasn't a huge fan of this episode, not sure what exactly it was

Gavin is obviously going ot fuck over richard.He still hasn't signed the papers remember?

>people unironically watch this shit

i wish i could filter all of you dumb faggots, this is basically /redditgeneral/

Then go ahead and use filters you fucking newfag instead of announcing it like a pathetic attention whore.

its impossible to net all of you cucks

>so triggered he immediately cries N-NEWFAG because user doesn't like his gay ass show

get used to it, cuckold

zach woods with the fucking bantz!

Saving this thread

>implying he hasnt already
he'll reveal he has in a non sequitur later

Yep tonight, the show jumped the shark

>jumped the shark
what happened that was so ridiculous and over the top?

That was the joke.

First day on this site, huh?

yeah this was a slow episode without a very killer ending

it was ok just not something ill rewatch before the next one.

filters are actually very easy to use you pathetic teary eyed numale

>it's a Ganesh and Richard go to the wrong bar episode

Bighead better fuck that qt in his class STAT

>it's a "jin yang becomes a millionaire" episode

*every episode

>"trigger warning: FUCK YOU"

Why is he lying?

I though it was pretty good desu

she looks like a boy

I imagine though her petite frame makes her an absolute sex kitten, but still

weird

first time i've laughed audibly this season, multiple times in the ep too

Holy shit he's a loser in real life too

Daily reminder that this series is going to end with Gavin about to fuck over Richard so hard, but the next day we find Gavin hanging from a noose in his mansion

He had no option you goof.

Convince him to share his patent without proof of concept without telling him how you'd do it, i'll wait.

yep, teaming up with Gavin was the indication that the show is done.

the only way to redeem it, is if Gavin genuinely starts working with Richard to destroy Action Jack