youtube.com/watch?v=tKTGTyxdsoU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Clone high

a funny nerd show before the """"""""nerd"""""""" epidemic

bump

bling blong >>>>>>>>>>>>> bazinga

youtube.com/watch?v=43chLSam9RE
I really enjoyed Mission Hill.

nah, this show is good dead. doesn't need to be necro'd like everything else. it's too special

the creators don't work together anymore and everything they've done since this show has been subpar. just enjoy your memory of this, or rewatch it periodically. it's aged wonderfully

This, fuck those curryniggers for chimping out over muih Gandhi the kiddy-fucker

fpbp

Someone really should animate the recorded storyboard episodes tho. If not someone more official.

youtube.com/watch?v=tKTGTyxdsoU

would be so cool to see it sweetened up with sfx and no direction.

iirc india didn't really complain until after the show was cancelled, and the creators even had a backup plan to reveal that gandhi was actually a clone of gary coleman made by mistake

PENIS PENIS PENIS

I rewatched this the other day and it turned out to be worse than I remember.

This year I've been rewatching a lot of shows, this is what I watched in the last months.

Real Monsters, the show is awful but the voice acting is really good it makes up for it, for most of the part.
Archer, first three seasons are good but then it gets really bad this show is literally carried by Archer's voice actor.
Ed Edd & Eddy, it's hard to watch without having flashbacks, it took me months to watch all seasons.
Her Arnold!, I used to watch this show religiously as a kid, man what a fool I was, this show is a pile of garbage with a few memorable episodes in between.
Home Movies, still good, every episode is fun.
I Dream of Jeannie, I used to be in lover with Barbara Eden, the first two seasons are good then it devolves into the same shit over and over, can't believe I used to have fantasies about this show.
Invader Zim is still pretty good, too good for its own good.
Rock's Modern Life, I've come to appreciate this show a lot more now that when I watched it as a kid, totally recommend it watching it again.
Any Peanuts media beside the 2015 movie is good.

Currently watching Malcolm in the Middle and Married with children, both hold up really good.

To this day, I still luagh at/bring up:

>Hitler called, he wants his haircut back. 'I VANT MY HAIRCUT BACK!'

and

>Weirdy beans at?...weirdy beans at?...Weirdy beans at?...weirdy beans at?...Weirdy beans at?...weirdy beans at?...Weirdy beans at?...weirdy beans at?...

Freakazoid.

>BLEEP BLORP BLEEP BLORP
xDDDD soo funny show !

>Bazinga
THIS IS THE CANCER KILLIGN TELEVEISOIN

Came to say this!
Will add:
Night Hood
Duckman

>it's hard to watch without having flashbacks
What? Were you beaten when you watched it as a kid or something?

This

Yeah, bringing back anything is a risk, if only due to its time having passed. Without all the original people on board, the odds of disappointment are even higher. You can never go back again.

The show was oddly prescient; airing it again would run the risk of feeling like me-too syndrome, even though it's one of the progenitors of the contemporary scene.

Jane>Daria

STOP IT. EVER CLONE HIGH EPISODE GETS BORING IN ABOUT 5 MINUTES. YOU SEE THE PLOT BEFORE THE THEME IS OVER.