>BREAKING
BREAKING
>ITS HAPPENING
ITS HAPPENING
>BERNIE ENDORSES TRUMP
BERNIE ENDORSES TRUMP

HILLARY BTFOOOOOOOO

Other urls found in this thread:

huffingtonpost.com/entry/bernie-sanders-donald-trump_us_56b2bd9de4b08069c7a61d33
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Wat

4.5/10 for shoop effort

huffingtonpost.com/entry/bernie-sanders-donald-trump_us_56b2bd9de4b08069c7a61d33

SOURCE BTFO HILL SHILL

>02/03/16

European dates, they count down backwards from August, so therefore July is denoted as "2" (Second) In the Greenich Meantime Standard Metric EU Calendar, sorry you didn't know

Okay OP

Singapore? Really? you aren't even white....

implying i'm the shill, berniebot

>February 2nd

Shut up Bernie Shill, why don;t you go back to Redneckistan and pray for the Wall you people so desperatly want?

Please See this

but it's a monday

At least i'm not a nigger faggot

>not a nigger faggot
>from singapore

top kek

A HuffPo headline would never be that neutral, FAKE...

>shoop
You mean firebug, newfag.

Wait a minute what if the Huffinton post accidentally posted some fake posts all over twitter this could be disastrous for them.

Hmm I wonder.

What's with the flood of shitposts? what is being slid?

Lots of shills around now especially after the recent leaks.

Also what the fuck is going on with words been replaced by other words.

When we type C U C K they replace it with Kek and other words are been replaced too ?

thats been around for awhile

You guys are just a bunch of virgins trying to blame your shitty social skills on women and men.

>Muh race mixing is hurting the west
>Muh womyn are sluts xdd
>Muh they are all fucking niggers on welfare instead of me even if I'm earning the $$$

You guys really should go out and find a girlfriend. You guys should read less Mein Kampf and read more books about how to date women and how to act in a social environment.

BTW pic related is you guys when a friend pays for a whore because they don't want you to become a magician.

M.A.G.A..