Its a Sup Forums meetup episode

>Its a Sup Forums meetup episode

Other urls found in this thread:

vancouver.mediacoop.ca/olympics/nazi-origins-olympic-torch-relay-five-rings/6068
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>tiki torches
top lel

Cuck.

vancouver.mediacoop.ca/olympics/nazi-origins-olympic-torch-relay-five-rings/6068

looks like the KKK

Completely BASED

THA COLOR GUARD IS COLORED

>.ca
>calling MOI a cuck
no thanks leaf

>WHEN YOU FINALLY HAD IT WITH BLACKED SPAMMING

>tfw your country is whiter than the US yet there are no rallies like this other than LARP:ing skinhead retards

FeelsCuckedMan

FOR WHITE PRIDE
FOR HE HITLER
FOR PACIFIC NORTH WEST

FOR YOU

Whats this, some sort of religious seance? The torches are kinda comfy though, eerie, but comfy

I think they're protecting a civil war monument depicting a confederate soldier from demolishing.

I think all the nazi faggotry is disgusting garbage but good for them, we should preserve monuments.

lol

That's a big get

AIN'T YOU MY CONSTITUENTS!?

For fours

fucking crackers

Honest to god, I would take an AR-15 to that show up, mow them down and not feel a lick of guilt. Those people deserve to die.

>its a leftypol take so many losses so quickly they start furiously false flagging
loving every single laugh lads

>that hambeast on the right

is that all the niggers left for you Sup Forums cucks? bravo

CRRAWWLLIIINNGGG IN MY SKIIIIIIN

What's stopping you?

I am shaking

Aesthetic

Nazis truly were kino

>After about ten minutes of activity, Charlottesville police intervened, and the crowd extinguished their torches and dispersed.
lel cucks

go ahead

fucking disgusting that they're erasing history. probably the most repulsive thing the left has done in my eyes.

you ever notice how alt right autists are always of extremely poor genetic stock? they're always short, fat, balding, ugly mentally ill, homosexual (or trans) or some combination of those. there is not a single Chad alpha male among them.

They were chanting "Russia is our friend" during this protest

L M A O

>implying that they even understand what history the are fanficting out of existence

is Sup Forums really racist?

This isn't that crazy of an idea.
>no women
>no money
>lower strata of society
Historically, these are what movements are made of. Yelling "virgin" and "loser" never made sense to me. They have serious issues and you expect to shame them into silence? Forming a political movement makes perfect sense, an attempt to make a system that works for them.

>The evening protest was short-lived. About 10 minutes in, an altercation between Spencer’s group and counterprotesters drew police to the scene, and the crowd quickly dispersed, the Charlottesville Daily Progress reported.

the difference is the kinds of movements you're referring to are usually about acknowledging their lower status and seeking to raise themselves up. this is all about a bunch of objective failures deluding themselves into believing they're superior

I doubt all of the red commies where racist virgins or the drumpf protestors

>fuck/fuck
>black/white
>exclusion/people
Deep.

You can yell "white privilege" all you want, it doesn't change the fact that it's getting hard out there while the rich get richer and the poor get poorer. In an age where screens tie us together more than ever, it seems pretty relevant that every group except whites are allowed to have an in-group preference.

if we destroy the artifacts it'll be like it never happened

Being on the shit end of a situation is the condition that makes one develop consciousness (class, racial, gender, etc) and identify to radical ideologies (both alt-right or alt-left/SJWs, see pink-haired eyeglass-wearing hambeasts), whereas Chad is living life carefree and never questioning the status quo because it's favorable to him.

In general, revolutionary leaders have always been half and half, one foot in the world of underprivileged losers, the other in the world of privileged semi-Chad, which gives them a link to the losers but also the powers of a Chad to lead them (just an example, someone like Chavez was the son of a rich governor but raised by poor maternal grandparents, he grew both bourgeois elitism and resentment of bourgeoisie -- once you start to understand this, you begin to understand why a lot alt-right leaders are self-hating homosexuals).

Omg torches!

Btw black men burning cars and killing is so cool

Well said. It was strange to me how many guys that seemed in-the-closet, gravitated towards leadership positions in the alt-right.

>When you want to look good for the torch rally but every decent tailor is either gay or an immigrant

Chavez was a right wing soldier who turned to leftism in jail after a failed coup during a government slaughter. You people can't do anything right

>Whine endlessly about participation trophies
>Defend statues for people who lost

>Boast about how much you love freedom
>Defend statues for people who fought to protect slavery

Dude behind him looks better than you. And I look better than him

>mfw the triggered lefties in this thread

Theyre not even being subtle with their triggering anymore. Sup Forums has been invaded with limp wristed cucks

you gotta step it up

People still talk about him to this day. Therefore, he wasn't a complete failure.

Post a pic

I know liberals love to think things hold morals or ideals, but they don't. Go tear down the Pyramids if you hate slavery so much.

What do you mean?

>You can actually see his manboobs through his suit jacket
Impressive

You know nothing about the struggles of Chavez

Fucking idiot retard fag bitch white leftist jew bitch

it doesn't make sense to troll the alt-right about being gay or mentally ill when those are some of the highest priority issues that their opponents, most of whom suffer from these things themselves, fight for. it'd be like bitching about leftists worshipping a cartoon frog.

I'm not trolling.

>Blaire White
Goes without saying.
>Milo
Same.
>Gavin McInnes
Kissing Milo. Sorry man, that arrow ain't 100% straight.
>Spencer
Look up "last stand of implicit white identity".
>The Golden One
Has taken part in Pride parades.
>PJW
Checking out Prague's vibrant gay scene.

I don't believe this is just pandering.

They are our white brothers. We have no business fighting each other.

My bad, I was thinking of Castro (born out of wedlock, rich landowner father, poor servant mother, raised poor). There's an interview where he talks about the point I was trying to make, how this is that situation that shaped his worldviews. Chavez has the same profile though (son of governor, raised poor).

>when she doesn't text you back

Okay? Liberals are openly pro faggot. You have to have the smell of semen on your breath to be allowed into the DNC. You're saying the Alt-Right is *also* gay?

>Sup Forums meetup
>not surrounding a bed where a white woman is getting blacked
unbelievable