The crispening edition

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=41-dLH5YqeU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

i don't wanna dead no beed

nice

saw a cat on the way to the shops lads

3rd

i don't wanna talk bout the ins and outs, but in my bank more money goes in than out

too early

*assimilates into black anglo*

hopped out cool nice moves

the gf

what's the history of jews and shagging sheep?

Can't comprehend yank stupidity

beverly hills 90210

give me a Jewess

WAGWAM ME BREDERIN

flim

southern gentleman

*drums wildly*

jarad taylor is japanese

not bent sorry

the HWUWHITE RACE

The Jews fear the Samurai

rorkes btfo

not sure how to feel accomplished in life

can't go into politics because i know mi5 will look at my posting history and i don't want it winding up in the newspapers because i've said all kinds of obscene things that never actually happened just to see what the reaction would be

would quite like to make a webcomic and get mid tier popular but think by the time my hair is grey i might regret that.

have always partially wanted to be a writer or go into television but my present direction of travel doesn't seem particularly conducive to this and again it doesn't entirely seem like it would lead to people remembering me after i die, if only as a footnote.

nth for surfsking

*blocks your path*

good night vienna

Pakistanis are better than other humans.

Become a woman and I'll consider it

>pakis
>humans

rorke

would love to see satellite imagery of london desu

start campaigning for brexit mate

slap a big stupid slogan on a bus and drive around the country

something silly like immigrants claim 500m in benefits every week

maps.google.com

victorian london my bad

brother's gf is in the room next door being noisy
not sure if she's laughing or getting shagged

VIRUS DO NOT CLICK

someone just posted a gif without being told to fuck off

hate nu-/brit/

what flag is that?

have an unusually large collection of white people being assaulted by darker races

Malwarebytes going crazy over this link

Gay Italy

newfoundland

broke a tooth

hungarian

the united kingdom

brexit britain mate

just scanned this link ans it has a few trojans. Would not click if I was you

soft brexit by christmas

just refused social interaction so i can lie in bed drinking

same but with lean

i was right about brexit after all lads

wish i could be an intelligent succesful lefty but am sadly a small brained right-winger

remember this

oh fuck of 'woe is me' cunt

/6times/

nah mate completely forgot about it

yeah aha xD it was fricking epic! normies btfo!!

Feel like no-one replies to each other on /brit/ anymore

*crushes you like an ant*

The Genderqueer flag was designed by Marilyn Roxie with input from the readers of Genderqueer Identities.

The genderqueer pride flag is a Marilyn Roxie design, 3rd and final version created in June 2011, modified from version 1.0 in June 2010, and 2.0 in September 2010. The design is aesthetically similar to the gay and lesbian, bisexual, transgender, asexual, and pansexual flags; that is, horizontal bars of color with special meaning. The meaning of the colors in the genderqueer flag design are as follows:

Lavender (#b57edc): The mixture of blue and pink (traditional colors associated with men and women, present on the transgender pride flag) as lavender is meant to represent androgynes and androgyny. Also represents the “queer” in genderqueer, as lavender is a color that has long been associated with “queerness” , including gay, lesbian, and bisexual communities.

White (#ffffff): Meant to represent agender identity, congruent with the gender neutral white on the transgender pride flag.

Dark Chartreuse Green (#498022): The inverse of the lavender color; meant to represent “third gender” identity, i.e. those whose identities are defined outside of and without reference to the binary.

The three colors are not meant to indicate that any of these identities are entirely separate or opposites of one another conceptually; they are all interrelated as well as key concepts in their own right, and there are more concepts and variation of gender and sexuality present that tie into genderqueer identities than can be listed here. The purpose of the flag is to help create visibility for the genderqueer community and related identities.

post em
mines kind of warped because i use deezer way more desu and i tend to use spotify for just listening to albums so any song i listened to more than a few times is apparently one of my top played tracks

Pakistani here, and I made that picture to make the alt-right look bad.

well you failed

walk in the party standard

nobody is ever going to convince me otherwise that LGBT is just one big movement of mentally deranged people

any soho boys here? might be in the friendly society in a few minutes ;)

>My daughter just recently turned 13, and she hasn't been eating normally lately. Every night at dinner turns into a fight because she claims she's not hungry, which is hard to believe, as she doesn't eat any snacks after school, and she even spends at least an hour in ballet most days, so I feel like she must be hungry. At dinner, she frequently just gets up and goes to her room without being excused or anything after we ask her why she's not eating. It's the same at breakfast. She refuses to sit down to eat breakfast in the morning. She'll grab an apple and then leave for school, but I've never actually seen her eat the apple. We always pack her a lunch, and when she gets home, the lunch is usually gone, but again, I'm not sure she's actually eating. She's lost a lot of weight recently, and she is always in a bad mood. Sometimes, she'll off handedly mention that she's fat, or fatter than other girls at ballet, and I try to tell her she's fine, and not to say things like that, but she still does. I hate seeing her like this. She's our only daughter, and I'm terrified for her, and I don't know what to do! Any help?

We can't imagine how hard it is to be lass in the modern world. very high expectations to be thin and properly done up.

>Normify

No thanks

>indie rock

No, I didn't.
Because Brexit failed, and the BNP, EDL, UKIP and all the other pissant "political" parties failed so that Corbyn will soon get elected.

Stay mad :^)

righto

based soybro

>An apple
Fat cow

use apple music desu

boring list

*exists outside off gender*

Just recommended Berserk to frienss then remembered the fact that there's so much rape

if Corbyn gets elected, parties like the BNP, EDL, UKIP will just be on the rise again. The far-right literally always rises whenever there's a shit left-wing government (BNP peaked during Gordon Brown, National Front during Callaghan, Front Nationale during Hollande)

anime

proper peng fittie on the gadget show lads

Jezza is based lads

he's pro-brexit and he believes in giving power to the workers.

it's shit mate
t. read like 20 fucking volumes

we need people to calm down, politically

yeyeye i'm still about
COOOOOOOOORRRBBBBBBZZZZZ

>Top Genre: Rhodesian Patriotic Music

youtube.com/watch?v=41-dLH5YqeU

Keep telling yourself that.
Nationalists in the UK are the biggest failures and kike enablers in this galaxy.

Enjoy more Pakistanis, Indians, Poles and Bangladeshis :^)

Britain will inevitably become a melting pot, just like the USA.

god women are retarded

just cleaned the bathroom lads
(do brits call it the bathroom?)

the enemy of the jew

no wonder the murdoch machine hates him

what workers? people who work in maccies, call centres and tescos?

interpol went to shit after antics
kendrick went to shit after gkmc

my music taste is stuck in the 90s/00s