Who was genuinely in the wrong here?

both were beyond stupid but ultimately crowder was more wrong

Who with half a working brain honestly watches this shit?

Crowder is a big pussy

dude weed lmao

what a dumb question. only a brianwashed idiot would even ask this
crowder was wrong for taking the side of corruption, lobbyists, private prisons and pharmaceutical companies

Both, but mainly Crowder.

Both of them. Marijuana should be outlawed.

the drug addict

joe rogan had the clear advantage against the anti-weed rethuglican, but he was being a fucking terrible host. Really disrespectful

both came out looking like shit

Crowder was factually wrong but Joe was being an asshole.

Crowder for swallowing the war on drugs koolaid and spouting nonsense
Joe for being a sensitive cunt about cannabis and completely losing his cool as an interviewer

Protip: Crowder is almost universally wrong

YOU FUCKING PUSSY WHAT THE FUCK DID YOU SAY ABOUT WEED? JAIMIE PULL UP THE GORILLAS IN THE LITTLE CARS

Joe; marijuana is objectively bad for your health.

Crowder for missing his flight

I seriously can't tell if this post is intentionally ironic

He has a chronic cough too. Time to admit it, Joe. Enjoying it is 100% okay, and it's pretty harmless, but smoking ANYTHING is bad for your lungs.

u are a dumb sheep if you take the side against legal drugs

spot on

the only reason weed is illegal is because of corruption.

anyone who defends corruption deserves to be bullied

joe: what is one issue you dont really care about and you wish we could just move past it
crowder:weed
joe:*45 minutes of being a drunken fool*

im all for legalization and i havent smoked in 10+ years but joe was an obnoxious buffoon and has since apologized on several occasions i believe. stop pretending weed is harmless or in any way beneficial for teenagers to use.

jej

Potheads are always wrong by default.

>trying to debate while being drunk and high
Of course, Rogan

>You know, it's so fascinating to me that human beings are still stuck in this cycle of creating peanut butter, creating jam, putting it between bread, eating it. Where did it come from, evolutionarily? What compels us to consume pastes made from just natural things and put it between slices of bread that we've churned out of grains? If we had to fight a gorilla right now we would get fucked up (Jaimie pull up gorillas fucking up peanut butter and jelly sandwiches) but we're at the top of the food chain anyway, creating these, these products out of the natural world that have become staples to us. And it's so crazy to me that we're allowed to make these things out of these substances, but weed, which is a COMPLEEEETELY natural substance, is off limmits, sorry bitch can't make shit outta weed. It's insanity. It's utter insanity. Oh, yeah look at that. That gorilla is FUCKING SLAMMING that sandwich that is a monster son, that is a real live monster. I bet if you gave a gorilla weed it'd get the munchies like cray haha the it'd REALLY be begging for that peanut butter and banana sandwich, Jaimie pull up gorillas eating peanut butter.

you comment whore

I'M CRAAAZY

They're both pussies but crowder is smarter and funnier

peter is wrong on the drugs front and I'd wish he'd stop talking about it
anyone whos smoked weed knows it does no more damage than alcohol

>it's a Joe has cottonmouth and alternates smacking his lips and clearing his throat for 2 and a half hours episode

guys if your focusing on the debate in regards to drugs laws your missing the point.
this was about two "alphas" battling it out, Joe was wrong to keep being such a asshole about pot but he managed to get Crowder mad and then Crowder ended the conversation/debate with his tail in his legs.
This was just two bucks locking horns and Joe won.

> The objectively least intelligent Hitchens brother

Why?

I hate Crowder but Joe's inability to handle criticism intelligently exposed his entire operation and also made him look like a huge pussy about everything he's let slide over the years.

Crowder is always in the wrong, unless hes making jokes, because crowder is dumb fuck, and was a useful idiot who has entirely outlived his usefulness.

Crowder was more wrong, he should have done a little research about rogan and how much he cares about pot

WRONG. Peter is right but doesn't go far enough. Drugs are a symptom, not the problem.

The problem is excess and its celebration by a degenerate boomer-inspired culture who never knew the hardship of their parents.