What is she gawking at?

What is she gawking at?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/0OD6ddbLJa4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Mark Hamill's monster dong

i wonder how does she take a shit in the desert

does she wipe? how does it smell? does the sand get everywhere?

Probably WB's woman led flopbuster

she's literally made for bbc

any scenes of her sucking and fucking black cock?

The reviews on rotten tomatoes

Starts with the words big and black

who cares! This movie looks so much fun =P, TFA was great!

Your tiny micro penis.

Trump having two scoops.

>A

Luke Skywalker restores her memories - her memories return...

or Skywalker chokes her, cuz he doesn't know who she is yet.

First Skywalker force grabs the lightsaber from her...

Reylo....white on white

Either my cock or a Predator

she's having another one of those visions if Luke is holding his lightsaber as she touches it...chain reaction force vision...

>IM ACTING

fucking hell Disney why did they choose this talentless nobody?

she's cheap and inoffensive to the female demographic that they are going after

I like Daisy, she is a flower.

You have to start out as a nobody to become a somebody.

soak up my wisdom my sponges.

unironically this

youtu.be/0OD6ddbLJa4

>liking Daisy as an actress
>claiming to have "wisdom"

What I wonder is, did he sell out, or did he sustain some sort of brain injury shortly before TFA came out?

Her acting is like something from a silent movie made in the 10s or 20s. Giant exaggerated expressions all the time... she always seems to be playing for the camera.

Stfu cuck

i imagine this sweaty expression is what it's like to take it up the ass the very first time

Why she so cute?

quit posting this in every thread, doublenigger

My cock

300 tier acting is the new normal

if you've been told she's cute then she's obviously cute. Wait till you find out she's a guy

She "nailed" the interrogation scene in the eyes of the producers, and that seems to have gotten her the role. Her overacting, jutting her jaw out and showing a bunch of teeth apparently was really impressive to them.

Sounds kind of ridiculous, but I honestly don't think they put that much thought into it. I feel like maybe they were distracted by a million other things in trying to get the movie made that they didn't put in the necessary thought into casting someone who would lead a multi-billion dollar franchise for the next six years. I think JJ came out and admitted that Daisy was not really doing that well early on in filming, and I don't think I've really ever heard anyone praise her performance. People like the strong woman character, but I don't think I've ever really heard people separate Daisy from that and commend her individually. She's also just not attractive at all and downright weird looking to a large segment of the population. So, I'm going to go out on a limb and say they could have done a better casting job.

>sex dream with daisy
>as I nut her mouth expands immediately revealing second mouth much like a xenomorph
>second mouth goes through my dickhole and all the way to my prostate then expands
>my dick splits like a pealed banana and I wake up screaming

Not the best but def not the worst dream yet senpai

lief is not fare

Also she probably fucked for the role

And here I had a dream last night that someone was going to wash shirts because I was out of clean shirts for tomorrow. You wildman!

Kek

nothing wrong with reusing shirts

>pseudo rape scene got her the role
>had to film it in a small room full of men watching her
Why is hollywood so creepy to young new actresses?

How do you think she really got the role. Being a dead end shit actress with childlike body proportions

Jesus Christ I hope that isn't jizz

>does the sand get everywhere?
It's coarse, rough, and irritating.