This is your guy?

A cheeto skinned, racist, sexist, homophobic, transphobic, ableist, xenophobic, imperialist, narcissistic demagogue THAT HAS BEEN BANKRUPT FOUR TIMES is your guy?

Damn, I'd really HATE to be you my man.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/KZHphdcMnew
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

1 post by this user

What do you expect from Sup Forums, sensible ideas?

Yep.

wow wtf i hate trump now

I am now a #HillaryPillory

Yes

Wow totally changed my view on trump

Relevant ID

It's good to come into the occasional thread and see only best flag

Wtf? I hate trump now

Make that two bitchboy? Are you guys seriously racist? Incredible. What, do you support separate schooling as well? LMAO. You dipshits are probably creationists as well.

The science is in, race DOESNT exist.

Kek
>kunt detected

>Damn, I'd really HATE to be you my man.

We all know you prefer the black cock anyway.

I want to fire my tongue up Margot Robbies b-hole

>Damn, I'd really HATE to be you my man.

Well, at least I'm not earning my money $0.02 at a time.

>racist
prove it
>sexist
prove it
>transphobic
nope
>ableist
retards aren't equals
>xenophobic
nothing wrong with this
>imperialistic
nothing wrong with this
>narcissistic
kek, try shillary on that one

KILL YOURSELF

wtf I hate trumpo now

>2 cents have been deposited into your account

That's it, I'm #ShillinForHill now.

It's not my job to educate you my man. Maybe if you weren't ignorant you'd know why everything I said was PROVEN true.

I'm a #CruzMissile now

he mad

I AIN'T GONNA PROVE MAH POINTS

YOU JUS' IGNANT

>The science is in, race DOESNT exist.

I thought it was wrong to make fun of a person's skin color

look I'm just here to identify store fronts man. OK? I don't necessarily know anything about anything when it comes to politics. I'm just an average joe who spends his free time on the internet identifying store fronts. And sometimes trees and grass and other stuff like that. Trucks sometimes. But mostly store fronts. So if you want to come here and question my political opinions. Go right ahead. All I know is that we need to build a wall to keep those greasy spics out. And I know what a storefront looks like.

The best reason to vote Republican is because we've already seen what the Democrats do to their own people.

Yet another thread proving Drumpftards are easy to trigger.

Guys quit replying to this shill. He gets paid by the number of replies.

Also, sage

Stay mad, nigger.

>make fun of skin color
>proceed to call him a racist and bigot

KEK, you can't make this up

You seem upset.

11/10
Really
Makes
You
Ponder

did they really make you skip the DNC to shill on an asian cave painting board?

makes you think doesn't it

>not draining Hilldog's shill fund
Don't forget to sage

>demagogue
Through the leaks we know this word was propagandized by and for Shills4Hill

>.05 has been deposited into your account.

Kill yourself beaner

Still better than Hillary

Lesser of two evils my man. Hillary would trigger a USSR style collapse

Wow, I see you've got a quote from Charles Darwin. Appeal to authority much? I've studied basic philosophy, I UNDERSTAND the proper way to make arguments, and I'm not going to address the rest of your propaganda charts if you're going to include a logical fallacy.

A peacock is different from humming bird, so why is a black person, with very different facial structures and skin tones the same race as a Slavic Caucasian with very different skin tones and facial structures?

The media doesn't want this video to spread.
Muslim Giving Closing Prayer at 'Trump Convention' .
Even American Muslims Don't want terrorist to come to US. Trump clarified that the ban is on foreign regions of terror like that mess Hillary made in Libya.
youtu.be/KZHphdcMnew

You missed some, here take my "trump and his supporters" compilation for the next time:
>Racist nazi fascist sexist misogynist ableist islamophobic homophobic white supremacist antisemite undereducated bluecollar cult led by small-handed thin-skinned populist demented vulgar narcissistic lying stupid dumb ignorant failed businessman pedophile incest bigot demagogue imperialist Darth Benito Voldemort Hitler Rockwell Drumpf pig demon African warlord who talks like third-grader and writes like fifth-grader and looks like Cheetos.

>doesn't like to read anything that could possibly harm my safe-space bubble of leftist, progressive ideology

pethetic

Tag as many titles to his name you want, that's the only talking points you fucks got.

This board gets baited so easily.

>My picture with a quote proves your image with studies and graphs wrong

Really makes you think...

nice lies shit head. also,

>try to force the racist meme
>insult someone based on the color of their skin

0/10 fuck boy lmao

>buzzwords, the post

>FUCK OFF

your tumbler powers have no effect here

>grasping at straws
you cucks are going all out

Could you ask in proper form, please?

>racist, sexist, homophobic, transphobic, ableist, xenophobic, imperialist, narcissistic demagogue

He's neither

A majority of white male trump supporters are actually into cuckolding or participate in it. Pretty much explains it all

>my man
Hello my chocolatey skin brother.

>cheeto skinned

why are liberals so fucking racist

Cheeto skin spotted

I thought skin color didn't matter :^( triggered :^(

This post is making me think

>this faggot thinks he's made us even remotely upset

Careful, trump supporters won't accept you if you do that. Straight-talkin' patriots ain't got not time to think

Trump himself never filed for bankruptcy.

Not an argument

People voting for trump are essentially voting for Erdogan who also whores out bullshit via unchecked nationalism. Bad idea

>What, do you support separate schooling as well?

Fo sho, I wanna keep the dirty honkeys away from my lil niggas.

this. he also owns something like 500 businesses. having 4 out of 500 go bankrupt is impressive.

Donald Trump could beat up Hillary Clinton

Pretty clear who you should vote for

Why is it good for him to be in a government position? Corporations and multinationals are a major reason for socioeconomic issues in the US. Greedy people will fuck eveyone over to maximize profit. It's how many large business get so large

>implying

Tell me, why does he wear the fake tan?

>cheeto skinned

c|:^D

A pantsuit-wearing, racist, sexist, homophobic, transphobic, ableist, xenophobic, imperialist, narcissistic demagogue THAT HAS BEEN CAUGHT SELLING INFORMATION TO THE SAUDIS OVER 9000 TIMES is your person-of-candidacy?

Damn, I'd really HATE to be you my womxn.

The sad thing is the entirety of the US government that will make decisions will always side with Saudi. Otherwise we lose our dollar hegemony and our economy is hurt. We need to get our alternate energy shit going

Trump, The Man-With-No-Plan.

>smoker

fucking dropped

>racist

Stopped reading there, I see you are not a truther.

Burden of proof is on the accuser, is it not faggot?