STOP THE ILLUMINATI!

So the illuminati must be stopped. They have my beautiful wife hostage. And not only that, the world aswell. Who wants to help?

Count me in. Give me the deets on ur wife brother

No thanks, Germany. I am a neutral country. Don't thread on me.

Black hair, slim, comes from germany, and has been missing since may 2013. I worry for her.

The reason i say comes from germany is because i suspect she is not even in the country anymore.

Leaf bro? You there?

Leaf bro??

He has abandoned you. I welcome your devotion in his absence.

Its hopeless.

What did you do to him?

I know who you are

Really? And how does that help me?

Just give us her nudes.

He has been silenced fo trying to aid you. You'll never see your wife again if you continue to ask Sup Forums for help. Did /x/ help you at all? No. You're all alone.

If I find her can I cum inside her?

Offer: you take me too and put me in the same room as her. In turn i will tell everyone i was just trolling the whole time and shit ok?

>talking to Hanz
>having to ask this question

If you don't complete your task in the allotted time she will be destroyed.

Ok promise. So do we have a deal?

The sun looks very dark today doesn't it?

We've already had a deal. Your promise is inconsequential. Do it or she will be destroyed. No one on Sup Forums will believe or aid you in any way.

Dubbies and Trump stops the Illuminati
Trippies and David Rothschild dies tonight
Singies and the Illuminati wins in the end and 2020 will be the year of the Grand Purge where they attempt to reduce the population to between 1.5 billion and 2 billion.

I want to see nudes of your wife online.

But not the shitty jewish ones, please. I can't fap to that.

this is some classic /x/ right here

stop messing with the schizo, guys

We've been made aware of your intentions.

yehs, stop messing with da schicksa guise

Ok i posted everywhere that i was just trolling. Are we done here?

Can you please bring me to her now?

Let me be with her and ill work for you posting disinformation using my reputation.

we love you hanz but you are going to have to dox her in order for us to find anything. stay strong.

shut this (((thread))) down now

I don't think so

COME ON
I DID ALL YOU WANT! NOW LET ME BE WITH HER!

shove off you hoser
take off eh

Is there any actual, non /x/, evidence that the illuminati actually exits?

zip, zero, ziltch, none goyim,

Guys im not sure how long i can remain quiet. You better bring me to her now before i accidently start posting shit again.

it gets posted here all the fucking time, the people involved have admitted it for years. fuck you are daft. the dnc is sacrificing chickens with the rothschild family to get hillary elected. go peruse some archived leak threads you fucking kike

post everything, no one will notice with all the other subversion going on at the moment

pretty sure this is some whacko from /x/.

I am.