Turkey take so much confidence lastly, they need huge bullying to remember them what they really are

Turkey take so much confidence lastly, they need huge bullying to remember them what they really are.

we don't even need to bully them, they just have to go outside of their houses to see what kind of shithole turkey is

>Bullying
>On the internet
BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH nigga BAHHAHBAHBAHAHA Nigga what BHAHBHHAHAHAHHAHHHA how do you even bully a guy on the internet nigga like BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA nigga close your eyes nigga turn off your computer BAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

why do turks believe they are descendants of KARA BOGA?

you are steppe hw*tes

wh*Tes are from caves not steppes

Well wh*Te boys, the day you've always feared has finally come. We TÜRKs have risen to dominate you in every way. Your colleges and businesses can't discriminate TÜRKs anymore, so we're quickly becoming the most educated and prosperous people in the world. Your women are free too choose what they've always lusted for but couldn't have, TÜRK men. I laugh when I walk past one of you pale chubby pinky dicks and watch your submissive body language as you cower in the presence of a real man. I fuck a different wh*Te girl every weekend when I go out, and you probably haven't gotten laid in your life. We have risen. And you are powerless to hold us down any longer.

>you are steppe hw*tes
wh*Toid filth can't survive here
steppes are BLACK

haha, bully turkey, hahah, we're brown shits that rape and kill eachother and you think you can bully us?
ahahahah I bully us more then you white bgoy

hhahaha this or have your government turn it off for you like us hahhah

TurKKKRACKAS are wh*teoid subhumans

This is now a KARA BOGA thread

Post Khoisan black face

It's because they have embraced their non wh*te skin and heritage, instead they are now using that against you. You can call him brown, but you won't be insulting him, because he knows that he is brown and he doesn't give a shit. There is literally nothing you can do to insult a Turk now, because he embraces everything about himself and finds pride in it.

HHHAAAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAhaajhajahZKJAHAHAHAHAHAHAAJHazyuahhaahajahahhaahaaahah JAJAAAHAHJAAHAAJ aAHAHAHAHAHAHHAH HAHAH HA HAH HAAAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAhaajhajahZKJAHAHAHAHAHAHAAJHazyuahhaahajahahhaahaaahah JAJAAAHAHJAAHAAJ aAHAHAHAHAHAHHAH HAHAH HA HAH HAAAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAhaajhajahZKJAHAHAHAHAHAHAAJHazyuahhaahajahahhaahaaahah JAJAAAHAHJAAHAAJ aAHAHAHAHAHAHHAH HAHAH HA HAH

No, turks aren't black, they are hW*TES created by Yakub

these too are lying because they fear the TRUE BLACK WARRIOR

>Argentina
>literal island of wh*tes in a sea of KARA BOGA

eternal wh*Tentina keeps talking shit about true sons of KARA BOGA

wh*Te subhumans , how does this make you feel?

You could have a completely homogenous thread full of wh*Tes. A nice thread with almost no shitposting, an all round good thread with serious discussion. However because of the weakness of the wh*Tes all it would take to destroy this thread is one TURKİSH poster?

Just imagine, it's a nice sunny Sunday afternoon, imagine the bustle of this 100% wh*Te thread until suddenly a couple of TÜRK bulls walk up. every poster would feel more attraction to these superior, strong shitposters infinitely more than their pathetic wh*Te posrer. Every poster would be begging, grovelling to give (You) to those overlords, the new kings of the thread who earned this position with nothing but their superior presence. And these bulls wouldn't stop until the thread is completely derailed and everyone is butthurt

The Men? The men would flee after realizing how futile their attempts at winning back their thread would be. They would flee to Sup Forums where they will try to win over FAS looking ugly weaabos because they are the only things disgusting and lonely enough to accept them. Many would probably be rejected after the weaboos hear of their shameful and dishonorable display, even they probably would have killed themselves to avoid the shame.

Back home in the once nice thread, every poster will be replying to the TÜRK posters and will be queuing up for another bait thread. They wont stop until the mods ban them, because they know deep down that their purpose is to reply to the TÜRK poster. This is REAL shitposting. You can't take over a thread without winning the attraction or butthurt of the people, that method will always collapse.

This is literally what happened in /sg/ on /pol on september

The people who actually wanted to discuss Syrian civil war had to call jannies to ban the Turks but this couldn't stop us so they called the mods

>Greeks RPing as blacks
This meme has gone too far.

Oh look, wh*Te subhuman is scared

wrong meme
but anyway whenever a wh*Te says "ARR PEE" I wanna hit it with my BBC

C'mon now Muslims Russia.

a fucking autist

turk went from we are white to we are black, they are truly lost

>from defense to attack
ftfy

Whenever I feel down, I just imagine myself standing near my local river. Looking upon the now crimson water with the Moon and Star glistening in it, reminding me of the holy Flag of the KARA BOĞA as I turn around and walk around the streets. With every step I take, a wh*Te skull cracks and shatters underneath my steel BLACK feet. I look upon the lampposts and savor the wh*Te corpses hanging from them. Every single square meter has a wh*Te dog executed one way or another. Whether they've been strung to lampposts or their heads impaled on spears. I salute my BLACK brothers, their giant, muscular bodies, adorned with trophies, decapitated heads of wh*Tes who resisted the conquest. With every passing moment, I savor the cries of the last wh*Te women as they are raped, as they watch their children and husbands murdered. I smile as the last wh*Toid crawls away from me, stuttering incomprehensible garbage with his rotten tongue. I imagine myself grinning as I obliterate his skull with a single punch from my BLACK hand. I open my eyes, and my day has been restored. Even if I won't experience this, my BLACK children, my BLACK brothers will.

Simply beautiful...

shit i’m in tears

you could throw some nukes at them, that would be a good start. after this we will send some australians for laughing.

I imagine myself in Europe, leading my Ottoman Platoon. Our mission is to stop wh*Te dogs from advancing. We mow down wh2Te dogs but they keep coming. I shoot wh1Te dogs but I run out of ammo so I draw my sword and begin slaughtering wh#Tes, since wh7Tes are way more psychically inferior to me, I slay them by dozens. Then I get shot, but I didn't fall, I kept fighting. Then shot again and again. wh9Tes were shooting me from a distance like a cowards they are. I lie down, facing up to sky and I see KARA BOĞA (Allah) smiles at me, I smile back... Then I woke up, in africa, my homeland. My BLACK brethren gave me a warm welcome to heaven. I finally made it, I finally made it into heaven..