What does Sup Forums think of The Late Show with Stephen Colbert?

what does Sup Forums think of The Late Show with Stephen Colbert?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9L_Wmeg7OTU
youtube.com/watch?v=5wwk3q6hG6A
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

triggers the trumpcucks

I don't particularly care for it.

haha yeah. he really BTFOs those sad little drumpflets. they are crying so hard right now!

he's just to smart.

wait for the childish gibbles to come out. they'll tard their way to freedom any minute.

Yeah that's what I said.

Kind of hateful and negative

Hard to watch these days

He's also kind of rude with his guests. Not in the "hard questions" way, in the "talks more about himself" way

I don't watch much of this type of stuff, also not American so don't see it on a regular basis. The clips I do see on youtube are really good though. He's more quick and witty than other late night show hosts. I've enjoyed all his skits I watched on youtube.

someone seems triggered

its shit. less funny than john oliver.

>im in tears

I believe his obsession with Trump goes far deeper than mere political parody.

For years people have said Stephen Colbert is a closet case homosexual. He's in a marriage of convenience to cover for his full blown homosexuality.

I think Colbert is in love with Trump. It's obvious that Colbert is romantically and sexually obsessed with the president.

He BTFO those fucking homosexuals. Stephen "Bum Driller Killer" Colbert is gonna destroy all cockholstering gays.

like clockwise

Homophobic host but makes for great memes.

You're all triggered worthless humans that should probably be marched into a gas chamber. Don't pretend you aren't end stage in this world. You're fucking around for the next couple months any then you'll probably have to choose a route out.

ANYONE WHO LAUGHS OUT OF TURN WILL GET PUNCHED RIGHT IN THEIR FAGGOT COCK HOLSTER!!

Stephen "Mag in a fag" Colbert

clockwise?

Colbert wants to bottom for Donald Trump. It's pretty obvious.

Fall from grace.

>redditspacing

DRANULD

>this levels of autism
massive kek

No, he wants his scoops.

"this levels of autism"?

what does that mean exactly?

was he right?
youtube.com/watch?v=9L_Wmeg7OTU

That's the spirit

today president trump...
HAHAHAHA
*pause
hahahahaha... ha
ok, today president trump.
etc.etc.

Colbert will die if repeating digits

Ladies and gentlemen, I regret to inform you that our studio has been infested.
The bottom floor's entire staff have been either slaughtered or dragged off into the darkness.

I hear that this section of the building is safe and helicopters will be on the roof shortly to evacuate us.

But before we line up in an orderly fashion to escape let me first tell you all this AMAZING joke about trump's public hairs in his ice crea-

Subtle, reserved, refined, soothing, calm, 100% objective, 200% wittylicious, leaves no stone unturned from the light of it's divine satire, attacks left and right completely fairly, a true delight!

was it rape?

re scoop

>redditspacing and autistic nufaggotry in the same post

they should just call it Late Night Trump show

YOU WILL THINK AS WE DO AND YOU WILL FUCKINGH LIKE IT YUOU PEASANT

NOW REPEAT AFTER ME

FUCK DONALD DRUMPF AND FUCK WHITEE PEOPPL

Die colbert

I haven't watched it but it has provided a lot of entertainment value in the form of triggered alt-right autists whining about it for the past month.

>implying samefag
25 posters, 39 posts
fuck off and stay butthurt, cuck

ruin? whatever are you talking about? Sup Forums has always been a very fine place to discuss the moving image, and remains so today. I don't mind a couple of silly troll posts here and there, and I'm certainly not upset.

yeah anyone that disagrees with the correcting record man that tells me how to think is just a dumb drumpfcuck lol

Wasted!

yeah you tell them nazis bro lel

like clockwise

XANADU PHLORPHUS 2 FUCKING SCOOPS I MEAN REALLY NOW??????????????????

Listen up kid, the currency here is (you)s. You're first is free. But let me give you some advice. Before you go around posting popular memes on the big boy board do your research. Go find a dictionary and look up irony in it. Then find another dictionary. Do the same. See what I'm getting at kid? Repeat the definition of irony you found in your head. Maybe next year you can come back and post with our kino.

I too love seeing all of these alt-right autists being so miserable after winning so much. You'd think they'd be happy and celebrating and creating and laughing, but they're clearly very sad people with sad little lives. Smart guys like you and me are cool, calm, collected and doing just great!

I haven't seen the point in watching as it sounded like he tried repeating the Colbert show when his ratings faltered.

There also was the election night special he did where I tried watching a bit and he was horrible. Instead of trying to be entertaining he was just looking emotionally crushed and pleading to those around him to speak instead of him making jokes.

It sounds like he's carried that animosity towards Trump into his new show and doesn't want to let up on it, so I'm not seeing a reason to tune in. I don't care to watch some butthurt comedian lashing out because they're pissed off about someone.

>t. shariablue

I think he needs to apologize to our president doctor trump right now!

This is the way to do it, my antifa brother. Use their own memes against them! Show them that THEY are very angry triggered frogs! THAT WILL FUC, I mean, that will frigging show them.

normie tier propoganda

>muh alt right
The alt-right hasn't supported trump for a long time

I find news comedy to be probably one of the worst forms of entertainment.

lmao I voted for trump twice. nothing wrong with wanting to bludgeon annoying TV people

?
retard

shhhhutup man, play the foil, I still have one more of these images I need to dump

>Not electing him just to piss off celebrities and trigger late night hosts.

Are you autistic?
Richard spencer now hates trump

I like that we got a n epic new meme out of it XD

Upvote if you agree!!

it's really funny

This is the kind of sterling sarcasm that will destroy drumpf once and for all! Onward, meme king!

We are having so much relaxing snarky fun over here on the right side of history! AND YOU FUCKING NAZIS WILL FUCKING PAY I WILL DRINK YOUR WHITE GRANDMAS BLOOD FOR CHANUKAHhhh -- ah -- I mean -- fuck drumpf.

So, why *did* his audience cheer when he talked about Trump sacking James Comey?

Were they really Trump fans? Because I would expect the live audience for Colbert to be overwhelmingly anti-Trump. Had they not been following the news since the election and immediately word associated Comey's name with the fact that he reopened the FBI investigation on Hillary a week before the election and thought him getting fired was somehow just desserts for that?

The most logical explanation is that they were your usual uninformed idiots, didn't even know who James Comey is and clapped because they thought they were supposed to, but I can't help but speculate, it really, truly, genuinely makes you think...

who started the angry colbert meme, Sup Forums or Sup Forums?

i liked the colbert report. i think it was genuinely brilliant at times.
i dont care for his late night show. the band leader, the monologue, his interviews, the whole vibe.
dunno, not my cup of tea.

A bargain bin John Oliver.

They know who comey is. Hes the man who lost hillary the election by bringing up her emails (that don't matter at all shitlord).

There were literally dozens of articles calling for his firing, resignation or demotion for months, they know who he is and they want him to be fired, but as with everything, because Trump did it it's bad.

comey handled things horribly and deserved to get fired. He got criticized across the political spectrum. They were just normal people who were glad he got fired. The weird thing is colbert immediately calling them Trump fans when the democrats were calling for him to be fired a few weeks before that

The audience cheered because liberals have been calling the removal of Colmey up to the day before Trump actually fired Colmey. So when they heard that Colmey was fired, they cheered because that's what the liberal media has been pushing for since the election. Oh but wait wait wait wait...it's actually a bad thing because Trump did it.

Sup Forums started it. Sup Forums did the retarded edits.

Like a reverse of those Paul Joseph Watson edits.

It's fucking terrible now. I though the "So....Donald Trump" and the "BLANALD GRAPF" memes Sup Forums was making were just Sup Forums being faggots and not actually indicative of the show, kind of like the CURRENT YEAR meme with John Oliver but after catching it recently that's literally the entire show. It sucks because I really like Colbert during The Colbert Report and when he first took over The Late Show.

Ayesha?

John Oliver actually used to do the current year thing back in 2015. I genuinely think that someone on his writing team was lurking here and that's why he stopped using it

IMO the more cloying and annoying thing about John Oliver's "comedy" is that he's always talking some imaginary hypothetical person with a silly name. Every other sentence is some anecdote about "little Timmy" or "Janice from accounting"

Upvoted :)

it's kino

Because plenty of people don't like Comey due to how he handed reopening the Hillary case and wanted him gone.

But see, just because people wanted him gone isn't the same as saying it's good that he got fired because the reason for it is fishy. Trump firing him and trying to justify it with "I did it because Comey was mean to Hillary" is such obvious horseshit that it has to be called out. Until last week Trump had been singing praises to Comey continuously and thought he did the right with the emails. And what makes the firing more suspicious is that FBI is investigating Trump camp's ties to Russia and after firing him Trump on Twitter started threatening Comey with recorded "tapes."

No matter how right wing you are, this keeps getting more and more absurd with how close to Nixon this is starting to look.

It's boring. But I feel this way about all the late shows.

lol

youtube.com/watch?v=5wwk3q6hG6A

t. shill

>Trump firing him and trying to justify it with "I did it because Comey was mean to Hillary" is such obvious horseshit that it has to be called out.
That was the point. He was trolling you when he made that excuse.

will it float
will it foat

>I'm battling the shills!

me and my wife love it

How does your wife's son feel about it?

he's not allowed to think about ice cream after bedtime so we don't let him watch it

Was he trolling when he took away people's healthcare too?

>watch Colbert report as a child, think it hilarious
>starts my love for political satire
>like his other roles
>happy he gets his own talk show, starts off alright
>election starts, he slowly gets relegated to making weak jabs at democrats and trying to discredit Trump
>realize that while Colbert report Colbert would have killed it during the election, late show Colbert is just another boring show affirming popular opinions
>stop watching the late show

No, that was serious, and he did well.

>He was trolling you when he made that excuse.

How is it trolling? Literally everyone called him out on it immediately and when he then went on TV and admitted he was always going to fire Comey (contradicting all the talking points Pence, Kellyann, etc. had been spreading when defending his action) regardless of the letter of recommendation, basically destroying all remaining shreds credibility of the Oval Office in the process?

There are even reports that he literally thought firing Comey was a win-win situation and was befuddled when Chuck Schumer told him it was not a good idea. He's just a retard.

Schumer is his enemy. Trump could cure cancer and Schumer would say it's a terrible idea. I would spend less time listening to anonymous reports. Most of them are entirely fabricated.

He's a fulltime trump comedian now, and it hurts to see him pander so hard when he used to be so clever on the colbert report.

Pretty good monologues that trigger Trumptards on command. What's not to like?

trump flipped on a lot of shit