Fuck Commiefornia

God I hate this fucking state so much, I've been trying to put together my own rifle for about a month and now Imm stuck trying to blue my 80% lower reciever.

Too many people in my house to do it and most are liberal cucks who'd flip shit if they saw me or smell me trying to cure my lower receiver.

Can't seem to find a single gunsmith in the entire LA area, ammo is fucking expensive and I gotta watch out for any of my families cuck friends who might rat out on me.

And then it hits me, if I lived in a free state non of this would've been an issue, shit I probably would've been able to afford on already built.

I hate this bullshit state, someone just nuke the bay and basin area off the face of the eart already

Other urls found in this thread:

rapidanodizing.com/
anodizingindustries.com/
criminaldefenselawyer.com/resources/what-legal-way-bring-a-firearm-california.htm
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I just left that garbage state 3 days ago. Never been happier.

From oc I know the pain

Try to find a gunsmith in another state.

There's like three gun stores in Burbank on the same street. Go call them up and stop being a pussy.

Now just need to get rid of this garbage m&p shield with 15 safety cali compliant features that make me feel like a cuck

Go back to mexico, paco

I'm stuck here waiting to start school, soon as I get through it I'm fucking out of here.

I still feel like a fucking cuck being unarmed, I made so far, I just need to get this fucking thing blued.

I may just have to do that leaf, if I can get some time off to make the trip

80% lowers are illegal in California? This is a joke right?

Californiafag here, 100% agreed

the only reason you live in CA is that you are underage or too much of a dumbass to move.

blame yourself.

This state isn't so bad when you live on an army post (not army tho) and can't own firearms anyway.

dont move to texas unless you're going to vote red

enough fucking calicucks from commiefornia. between them and hispanics this state turns blue and the nation's done

I feel your pain OP

I carried mine without a ccw. Oc denied me because I "didn't meet the requirement of good moral character"

>mfw no arrests or tickets

Leaving this shit state for Missouri next year, excited to leave with my funs, and have cheap rent.

Why haven't you moved?

The only good thing about this state is the weather and all the asians
Chinaman here, obviously

They're still legal, its just a pain in the ass if you're barely getting started and can't really afford all the necessary parts since most of your paycheck is getting raped by taxes and the cost of living.

I always vote red, even if its a futile effort.

Do it faggot. Whatever it takes. Are you a man? Then do what you have to do. I'm in commifornia as well and I've got plenty of guns. You realize how many niggers are here right? What's going to happen when the snap cards stop working?

You're going to wish you had a gun then. And even if nothing happens it's not like you even lost money. You got an off the record gun just go sell it whenever you want.

Basically stop bitching and get to work!

You can't smoke under 21 in this state. All I ever wanted was a cigar every month and now I have to wait two more years, by then it'll be 23.

>I am Governor Jerry Brown
>My aura smiles
>And never frowns
>Soon I will be president

Better than that vapid cunt carly. I wish arnold got in again.

I left that shithole 3 years ago, I'm planning to build a 3000 square feet house for $200k. Life is good.

Come to CT OP, we constitution state. Your guns are safe here.

I moved the fuck out of that state. Born and raised in the bay area.

Suddenly I am actually financially less stressed out, live in a beautiful apartment and I'm getting ready to go back to school this fall, in my new (red) state. None of this would have been possible in a libcuck state like california, as a white man.

Fuck california and its naive people.

Jan 1st 2018 all asshurt weapons will be banned from sale. jan 1st 2019 all 'muh ghost guns' must get a serial and be registered'

do a weekend trip somewhere free?

At least we got In N' Out right...

haha score 1 for California

That's fucking awesome hahaha

Stop being a queer and get your shit together, some people here have 30 round mags and full autos. You won't get in trouble unless you shoot up your local school and get caught.

I might just have to, theres a baby in the house and I dont really know if the fumes off the bluing agent might fuck with it.

May be a risk I'll have to take

what the fuck does any of this mean? you're an adult, right? why do you have other people living in your house? and if you live with your parents you really aren't fit to own a gun.

user i fucking hate california too. everyone here is so delusional, weak-willed and idiotic. unfortunately my fiance has a strong, stable job here and i can really only survive in los angeles with my trade as well. i want to leave this fucking state so god damn badly.

in-n-out is garbage, only saving grace is how cheap it is.

You're an idiot, you need to get your lower anodized. No gunsmith can do this. Find an anodizing company, they can do it. I already found a couple in the LA area:

rapidanodizing.com/

anodizingindustries.com/

I don't know why you went with an 80% anyways, it's way easier just to buy a stripped 100% from an FFL.

I have 30 rd mags thanks to my milfag connections, I've been getting in touch with gun stores if they got bluing services or if they at least have the bluing agents.

This isn't even about guns anymore, Doing pretty much anything in California is a royal pain in the ass.

Part of me wants to leave but another wants to stand a fight the bullshit, even if it may be a futile effort

i fucking hate jerry brown so goddamn much. what is with that 21 bullshit for smoking. let people do whatever they want to do so long as they aren't killing other people. i hate secondhand smoke faggots so much, and everyone who holds their nose or fake coughs while you smoke.

this

this too, go to OR for school so i've brought back several 30s

MURRRRHHHHHHHHHHHHH GUHHHHHHHNNNNNZZZZZZZZZ

Roommates pal, only way to really live in a house without resorting to a shitty apartment in a shitty neighborhood for 20 something commiefornians.

>I've been trying to put together my own rifle for about a month and now Imm stuck trying to blue my 80% lower reciever.
Get a life.

mistakes you've made:
california, lol gg
actual mistakes you've made:
1. not casually bringing gun control up in conversation w/ your roomies
2. (failing that) not talking to your roomies/ being super cool with roomies

Win Conditions: (assuming you are doing the aforementioned)

1.) lying your ass off about it, if they are the libcucks you make them out to be, they will have no idea what a gun is or the parts/ operation of an AR-15. you could lie and tell them its a dildo for your gay bf or some shit like that. pretty much just lie your ass off, tell them you blacksmith, tell them its for a friend, tell them the world will end if this doesnt happen idc, just lie your ass off.
quick method, high risk

optional: befriend and slowly red pill the shit out of them on the gun rights issue. The true option is to red-pill them into believing that guns are literally jesus. This provides the greatest reward, but requires the most amount of time

2.) being a man and simply doing it without their consent and telling them not to fuck with it. Keep them mostly in the dark about it and if they get too nosey tell them to please just not fuck with it, and that you've invested a lot of time/ money into the project. IF they do fuck with it, simply demand compensation for destroyed property and have them arrested. What you are doing is not illegal and they have no right to protest. Inform them of the smell and everything that will affect them, but other than that fuck them. Try to be considerate (man option, if you have no balls don't do this because you won't be able to command a situation enough to make this a win-con b/c no charisma rolls lol gg)

3.) not doing it (this is still technically a win-con via changing of the goal)
4.) spending a fuck waggon of money to get it shipped out of state or some equal shit like that idk, if you've got money to burn you can make anything happen. (actual fagot option)

take your pick user-kun, these are my win-cons for your situation

California has lots of laws were judges can just arbitrarily tell you to fuck-off if you want to buy a gun. They also like to make you wait forever for a license until you get frustrated and give up. I've seen it discussed a lot in right-wing news circles. Pretty damn unconstitutional, if you ask me.

Cali is trying to sweep its Mexican/nigger crime problem under the rug by making guns the scapegoat.

Most likely room for rent housing. Popular places to live when rent is $1200 for a 1 bedroom. In Orange County that's the average at least

>blueing lower

I hope you're talking about steel receivers user. Aluminum is non ferrous and won't blue

Alumahyde II works pretty good though

>he fell for the roommate meme
only people in sitcoms and students living in government housing have roommates

Thanks for the links pal, I'll definitely look them up

I've seriously considered this move, I wanted to stay in California due to principle but I may just have to abandon ship, I heard they fucking hate us up in OR though

FinMan my folks fell for the California meme and now I'm paying for it

nogunz talking to guns desu

but do try to be considerate, being a dick is a sure fire way to piss people off.
vinegar and honey and all that.

Fellow commiefornian interested in gun ownership here btw

>live in a who-gives-a-fuck city in central California
>3 fucking gunshops built on the main street that goes through the center of the city
>all built in the last five years

>
Everybody hates Californian refugees. Trump will build a 3rd wall around Cali after he's done with Mexico and Canada.

I really would like to leave this place too, but I have a mentally disabled mother I have to watch over. Well I don't have to, but its always just been myself and my mother, nobody else and I mean that.
It doesn't help that I'm a part-time wageslave with no education, so even if I wanted to leave I wouldn't have a clue where to go. California is garbage and I hate it as well.
I wish those of you leaving to live prosperous lives.
Trump 2016.

Businesses are leaving Cali like nobody's business. The economy will go to shit, and your brilliant leaders will think the solution is MORE taxes (instead of less; biz are leaving because of high taxes). Leave for economic reasons. You might have to go to the South to not have those other issues you don't like, even if it comes with being around Southern shitheads.

there's a majority of fucks from the bay area

>hella
>49ers brah

It's ok, I love CA, but god this political ship of state is the only thing fucking us over. If we fixed the state gov't and got our shit in order we'd be the best state in the union

>Living in the LA Bay area
>NOT Living in Ventura County

Fool. Your in the wrong LA area beach community.

As a guy who owns a business based on cigarettes and selling paraphernalia.

Im a little upset as well. My pipe and bong sales have dropped significantly. Cigarettes.. not so much.

The shitty part of it all gentlemen?

Fucking Governor Brown managed to actually reverse the deficit and start attacking the debt by taxing the living fuck out of the wealthy and the corporations.

Guess what? Carls Junior? Ya. Dont expect one to open up near you. The CEO has essentially said Fuck California.

I got this fell

Says its Forged 7075-T6 Aluminum in the info.

I've been trying to figure out if I just need to spray it down and not bake the son of a bitch

If it came coated black than you should be good and not have to do anything

>Brown cucking us out of Carls Jr
>No more western bacon cheeseburgers

We're reaching new lows here

You don't need to do anything, it's already done.

That picture shows exactly how it came, the only shiny/bare parts are were I milled it out, guess I have to spray it down in there right?

No. It's aluminum, it doesn't rust.

Not important. It's aluminum so it won't rust. And will be covered by your upper so you wouldn't be able to see it

Its an 80% lower.
He had to finish machining it, so even if it was coated- he had to grind out the trigger group area.

Wheres a good new state? utah?

I've ruined a few perfectly good 80% lowers before I know what he's talking about

Go to the brady bunch site and look for the states with the lowest scores.

He should build the Cali wall first. He should then attach it to the Mexican wall. Let the cartels have that place, and shoot any person or plane that tries to make into actual America.

Alright then, that fixes that issue but I still have to deal with the issue of being in Commiefornia, I figured that this would turn into a Commiefornia hate thread which I'm totally fine with.

Fuck this gay earth

criminaldefenselawyer.com/resources/what-legal-way-bring-a-firearm-california.htm

How much money should I have before leaving this place?

I actually ran some numbers a few weeks ago, I picked Nevada to move to for testing purposes and found that, if you had a job lined already that pays the average amount, you'd need around 38k-42k to move COMFORTABLY.

You could have less if you plan on living frugally.

GTFO United Cuckdom residents, only gun owning countries allowed ITT.

thats why there is fire on like half of the statee or smt