Mfw M. Night Shimalimadingdong releases Glass and completes the Unbreakable series...

>mfw M. Night Shimalimadingdong releases Glass and completes the Unbreakable series, turning the trilogy into a MASTERPIECE

Are you boys ready?

I hope he makes a sixth sense sequel too so he can completely ruin the few good parts of his legacy

lol, this

What will Glass be about?

Bald people

Please, I've just had dinner don't make me sick at the thought.

This.

Baldies need to be genocided.

>disrespecting the GOAT Bruce Willis

You know twist-man actually had a pretty good twist with that movie. I don't care what anyone says.

huge catastrophies start taking place again and the beast is spotted at every event. bruce fights the beats and kills him/puts him in jail. maybe throw in another one off villain. finds out that glass is behind it, orchestrating things from prison. HUGE twist at the end that it was aliens or some shit instead.

I want a sequel to The Village with a whole new cast that pretends it takes place a decade or so later and the twist is that it actually takes place hundreds of years later in a post apocalyptic world. Like they were the only civilization left after bombs went off or whatever.

cant wait for the beast to say something psychotic to dunn

>t. high estrogen
My family tend toward baldness so I looked up the cases. Guess what keeps a mans hair long and flowing?

>bruce fights the beats and kills him/puts him in jail.
>implying bruce won't drown himself along with the horde as the final sacrifice of the movie while wayy fulmao and mr glass begin searching for other specials

They're both good.

Split was the best suspense I've gotten out of a movie this year. It's eerie as fuck from start to finish and every scene builds tension.

The finale was awesome, when he bends the bars like a fucking savage I was really in awe of him, both in a frightened and admiring sort of way.

>They're both good.
Don't misunderstand me, Unbreakable was a fucking great movie. But I was more saying that compared to his newer stuff this was awesome.

his diatribe as he played with the girl is amazing

The way he was scaling the wall when you first get to see him like he's in pain and then later when he's stuck to the ceiling like a god damn mutant smashing the lights was awesome too.

Tanking the shotgun blasts was great also.

>believing Jewish lies
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH

it's in the same universe as the village and signs right? will the blind girl and mel gibson also team up with bruce willis to fight the horde and mr glass and outerspace aliens? (since in signs they said that since the aliens were aggressive we fight them off until they turn up with a larger force or we get conquered)

Baldness always comes from your mother's side of the family

So professors Xs father totally died in the train crash bruce willie survived, right?

That's possible, nice catch.