When will the Wu Tang Clan get an origins movie?

When will the Wu Tang Clan get an origins movie?

>be a pack of niggers
>do some raps
>???????

What story is there to tell?

more influential rap group of all time

How will that translate to the screen?

If they can do it with NWA they can certainly do it with wu tang

Bruce Leeroy is dat nigga.

Isn't that cultural appropriation

RZA or GZA is probably the smartest out of the group. Not sure if Ghostface Killah or Raekwon is next.

it would be fucking gay
they know better than to do some stupid shit like that.

I'm not American, can someone tell me why a asian sounding group is made of black guys?

RZA would probably want to act in it

Asian cuckold fetish

Them niggers love their kung fu flicks.

gza is literally the definition of a smart dumb nigga

one of the worst films i have ever seen in my entire life.

NWA at least had the race riots, the break up of the group and one of the members dying as a back drop.

Wu doesn't have that. Maybe an ODB biopic would work.

I didn't even know there was a sequel.

RZA said there is a directors cut of the first version that makes the film a lot better, but he won't release it.

YOU KNOW THAT SHIT IS. FUKIN RIDDICKULOUS

rza is full of shit

I love wu-tang and they are my favorite rap group and probably top 3 band but every single member is a huge asshole and thats why they all hate each other and cant get together to make a single coherent album.

Yeah I know all about that, I love wu tang.

what ever happened with that super rare album? can we listen to it now?

No, Shkreli lied. He said if Trump won the election he would release it, then he never did.

RZA already said they're gonna make a movie. Knowing Rza, he'll probably be in it. Like the scene were old spock mets kirk in star trek

Shkreli lies a lot. His wiki page reads like a chronicle of his lies sorted by how much money they cost his victims. He'll be in prison by August if he doesn't kill himself first.

He played it on a livestream and said his contract with them prevents him from actually releasing it to the public.

That's dumb as fuck, RZAs a cunt, either he knows it's shit or he knows that he stole the entire album from Cilvaringz

AYO CAMOUFLAGE CHAMELEON
NINJAS SCALIN YOUR BULDING
NO TIME TO GRAB THE GUN
THEY ALREADY GOT YOUR WIFE AND CHILDREN