Brains, Brains, I won't lie! I eat their brains till they zombify

Brains, Brains, I won't lie! I eat their brains till they zombify

I meet Voltair at a con. He offered me a slice of his vegetarian pizza.

This is not my beautiful house
this is not my beautiful wife

And you didn't take it?

Fuck is wrong with you?

Billy's Stand
[Zombie Jamboree]

The clock strikes twelve
a cool wind blows
but I've got no fear cause we're not alone.

I have no weakness
I am the strong
and this is how I feel the most at home.

Cry, cry, everybody cry! Cause the world has gone awry Darkness fills the sky and the reflections in your eyes.

I never really understood the connection between goths and vegetarianism. Only thing that comes to mind is Morrissey of The Smiths making note of it with their album Meat is Murder, but that shouldn't have caused a full blown stereotype.

I wasn't even aware that this was a stereotype, but I guess most Goth men seem kind of low testosterone, so it fits. No offence, Goths.

Sure they might think its deranged
But they wont give it a thought after I've eaten their brains

Oh shit I remember this shit too well

SURE THEY MIGHT THINK ITS DERANGED, BUT THEY WONT GIVE IT A THOUGHT IF THEY DOT HAVE A BRAIN!!!!!!

i unironically blast this on my loudspeaker in the car

>but I guess most Goth men seem kind of low testosterone, so it fits. No offence, Goths.
Hey fuck you man, im gonna express my rage by cutting myself while listening to mad world.

>I guess most Goth men seem kind of low testosterone, so it fits
Call me ignorant but I'm not seeing the connection.
Or is this some clumsy stab at saying you're not a real man if you don't eat meat?

>implying

Of course I took it!

I was just talking about him. His unusual death actually.

>tfw stomach felt fluttery and clenched the couch cushion between my thighs but never knew why
I have great shame for my preferences.

>but never knew why
I still don't know why you'd do that

Those spotlights look like a girl's legs.

Little Rock of Horrors is quite morbid when you think about it. It’s an episode with in which mass murder takes place. Men, women and children are literally killed on screen.

The meteor in Little Rock of Horrors eats brains. Throughout the episode the Billy leads the unfortunate citizens of Endsville to the meteor who then proceeds to suck their brains out, digest them and grow larger. The victims of the meteor’s eyes turn green and become mindless zombies, oblivious to the slaughter around them.

As far as neuroscience in concerned, consciousness is the product of a living brain. ‘You’ as a conscious entity with awareness and sense of self is contained in the fleshy grey matter in your skull. Damaging your brain via physical or chemical means impairs your brain function and greatly affects your consciousness. Destroy your brain and ‘you’ are destroyed as well.

The meteor does not harm the body of its victims but it does kill them. When it eats the brain of its victim it destroys the brain and kills its victim. Everyone who has their brain sucked out in the episode is dead and become a marionette copse that dances along to the carnage.

when the brain grew i got tingly

Bad tingly as in 'i'm going to be sick' or nice tingly?

a very nice tingly

So what about Mandy?

Something about soy something something estrogen. Ask /fit/, they're better at pretending to know what they're talking about than me.

It's not really Mandy, just a copy of her.

We can presume that when the meteor reformed it took on the characteristics of the last brain it ate. It may have the voice and mannerisms of Mandy but the 'original' Mandy died when her brain was eaten.

isn't that emo?

I don't think it counts as "murder" since it was going on the logic of cartoons where someone with no or little brain just becomes a drooling idiot.

I think her consciousness, the electrical impulses that the only purpose of the brain is to contain and transmit signals from, transferred into the big brain, meaning it wasn't death.

Or living souls. The Grim Reaper is a character, so souls exist. Without the brain the body is somehow still alive under the control of the soul?

If anything, shouldn't they be the most bloodthirsty, damn near cannibalistic?