Why haven't you married a qt Chinese girl yet, Sup Forums?

Why haven't you married a qt Chinese girl yet, Sup Forums?

Because I went Japanese instead.

Why settle for a silver medal when you can go for the gold?

I tried.

>that ID
>jEJW
>jEW

nt schlomo.

slide thread

Hide and report cuckmarican JIDF thread.

Don't worry, it's just a coincidence

Because I married a red head with the exact same body type, except big blue-green eyes instead of dirt colored

whats that scar on her tummy? penis removal surgery?

Nothing sooth's my female gook ego more than hearing millions of white beta cucks quit on fat accepting nazi feminist white women to come. lick my feet clean

chinese girls are all right, only catch is if you marry a fob after college, they are just trying to extend their student visas into an american citizenship.. the plus side is their senpaitachi have lots of money (but they wont spend on you.. just the daughter)

chinese american//westernized girls are where the fun is at.. although they are super preppy and high maintenance

>Fucking one

>Marrying one

Why do they have to be the same thing?

I've been thinking about it. They message me a lot on dating site (they're real). I'm just incredibly shy and don't think I could go past a first date. I think Asian girls are cute, but at the same time, I also feel like it's beta to date them.

That's a nice fantasy world you got there.

I'm just starting to date one (well, Taiwanese, but its literally the old Republic of China in exile anyways).

She's insanely cute and taking her masters degree. She's also likely a virgin and is pretty shy (which makes here even cuter).

Chinese girls have horrible breath

Because I'm gonna marry a qt white girl

too much fried rice fucks your teef up.

Chinese are more cute

Because if my tits are bigger then I'm not interested

alina li was hilarious because she faked an "asian" accent in every vid. also these whores are all coal burners you cuck.

I have. What more do you want. She's actually Chinese, btw. Not an ABC cuck

b/c ded, soulless eyes

Japanese>Chinese>>Korean.

literally yellow nazis

a happening
IS HAPPENING

My last fuckbuddy was a 5 foot petite Taiwanese women and I'm dating a different one now.

>ID
>jEW
you can't trick me that easily Schlomo