Dig this boss, Jack-o has lost his sword-o!

Dig this boss, Jack-o has lost his sword-o!

Other urls found in this thread:

heatst.com/entertainment/yale-herald-slams-samurai-jack-for-homophobia-sexism-and-cultural-appropriation/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Scaramouche is a homophobic stereotype that has no place on modern television.

He's based on sammy davis jr

How is a Sammy Davis Jr impression a homophobic stereotype?

Dig this user, a shitty overrated show has a trash final season that no one ask for

d-did he die?
I hope not.

heatst.com/entertainment/yale-herald-slams-samurai-jack-for-homophobia-sexism-and-cultural-appropriation/
scaramouchee.blogspot.com/2012/08/homophobic-misogynistic-muslim-singer.html

checkmate

F

he's a robot so he was never alive to begin with

>homophobia
I smell meeee!

I asked for an ending, I just wish it had been good..

We'll always have the first 3 episodes. And I pray the finale is of their quality if not better.

How can Samurai Jacket be cultural appropriation when he's voiced by a black guy? Checkmate, progressives.

can a post be more wrong on multiple levels?

I dunno, there's still a lot to be wrapped up for just one episode. Jack has to defeat possessed Ashi one way or another, defeat Aku, find a time portal then travel to the past, defeat Aku again there and have some sort of epilogue where he's reunited with his family, the characters in the future timeline are addressed as to whether they blip out of existence or continue as a separate timeline, is crowned the emperor of Japan, etc.

Who the fuck is editor that passes this trash as a proper article? I'm talking about the yale herald.

This. There seems like a lot to get through. Plus he has to team up with the Scotsman's daughters, and the demon guy will probably show up.

>demon guy
You mean Demongo? No he was just in the one episode as a call-back joke to earlier episodes as were all the other characters in that episode like the SAM-U-RAI

Sup Forums loves that shit character too

>going on Sup Forums during the new season of samurai jack

Its always been shit but holy lord has it reached new levels.

It could be worse, Reddit spends all of its time discussing which characters are secretly LGBT

Are you saying that's not what Sup Forums does?

no, Sup Forums has intelligent & comprehensive discussion about shows & never invalidates those discussions with stuff like sex

Sup Forums is more tumblr than reddit