Do you ever wish you were a 8’7 WHITE protestant male with an IQ of 150, huge ass WHITE COCK, chiseled jawline...

Do you ever wish you were a 8’7 WHITE protestant male with an IQ of 150, huge ass WHITE COCK, chiseled jawline, God Tier beard genetics, blonde hair, blue eyes, FAT wallet FILLED with cash and credit cards, bulbous muscles and translucent pearly WHITE skin of the Gods?

I bet you do.

>inb4 mad cath*cucks
>inb4 mad orth*dogs

I admit it...

Just like all on this board should

yes

I don't even know what is the difference between a protestant, a catholic and an orthodox and I don't care.

protestants are shit

no

>being this ignorant
>being proud of it

Main difference is that Catholics and Orthodox place their believe in the pope/tradition, and Protestants generally place their beliefs in the bible alone and self interpretation

As if it was something worthy. I prefer to educate myself about astronomy than a stupid book written by dangerous people 2,000 years ago.

Why the self-hate?

dumbass

>8'7"
lmao
>wh*Te

stopped reading there

that makes no sense, finns are asians so they can't have white skin or huge ass white cocks

calling something stupid after you explicitly state that you're not educated on it yourself is a pretty stupid thing to do

Protestant? Ew

there are more catholics than protestants nowadays here

>ywn be 8'7 giant

Thank God
t. 5'8 god tier

CHI

>t. 5'8 god tier

Whiter than you mohamed

Of course i do.
Being an American sucks from a perspective that values racial purity and or supremacy.

Not for long though