United Nations Security Council

ITT: we pretend to be members of the UN.

Find a reasonable and a peaceful solution to the Donald Trump's decision to recognize Jerusalem as the capital of Israel. Try to find a middle resolution that we could agree on.

Every country will be represented by one user. put on your trip so it would be easy.

Other urls found in this thread:

aljazeera.com/news/2017/12/convenes-emergency-meeting-jerusalem-decision-171208162736190.html
youtube.com/watch?v=GpfPSAp_rWk
twitter.com/AnonBabble

If you're wondering the actual UN member's decision so far here it is: aljazeera.com/news/2017/12/convenes-emergency-meeting-jerusalem-decision-171208162736190.html

araps care if wh*Tey recognize a foreign capital or not.

Like if that would change anything

Eradicate religion.

>you can't

>Finnish ambassador screams "Gay!" across the hall
>Swedish ambassador starts CRYING

I move to remind Arabs that they're just a bunch whiny little bitches.

statement to the Italy's ambassador: Jerusalem is more than just a piece of land. It's a holy sight to Jews, Christians, and Muslims.

US recognizing Jerusalem as Israelis capital violates international law. )

The United Nations General Assembly does not recognize Israel's proclamation of Jerusalem as the capital of Israel, which is, for example, reflected in the wording of General Assembly Resolution 63/30 of 2009 which states that "any actions taken by Israel, the occupying Power, to impose its laws, jurisdiction and administration on the Holy City of Jerusalem are illegal and therefore null and void and have no validity whatsoever, and calls upon Israel to cease all such illegal and unilateral measures."

Build the fukcing temple.

And watch nothing fucking happen

BLABLDALDALDALDAABLABLABLA
*WINS DIPLOMATIC VICTORY*
Norway #1 nation

No one gets it. Jerusalem will become a city state.

MY FELLOW BROWN COUNTRIES, WHAT WILL WE DO ABOUT THE WH*TE DEVIL THAT IS DONALD TRAMP?

Require an immediate reform of the American education. Otherwise, threaten with WW3.

youtube.com/watch?v=GpfPSAp_rWk

ambassador Sweden, the United Nations tried to make Jerusalem as an international city owned by no one.

Shut up, faggots.

no u

>He roleplaying as an ambassador

AHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHA

i declare spanish neutrality in the next arab-israelite war and grab popcorn - and with popcorn i mean weapon to sell to israel

gib seat pls

WE'RE A REAL COUNTRY GOD DAMNIT

We make Jerusalem into a joint state with the caveat that all inhabitants must me half jewish and half arab muslim. Crisis solved.

We will veto everything thats not proposed by us.

Uruguay offers itself to save the money of the honorable people of Israel in case of a war

We will recognize Scotland's sovereignty if we get exported Scottish qts

>nuke kikes
>east jerusalem is palestine capital
>otto 2.0
solved.

kek

Make a time machine.
go kill Virgin Mary.
Muslims and Christians disappear from the world.

peace

I move to laugh at this man. All in favor, say aye.

this could work but how would you find mary?

Burn all the livestock huts at Christmas

Israel must pull back from Jerusalem

Jerusalem will be an international city-size country under control of three commitee from respective religions which are Islam, Judaism, and Christianity

Every world governments must pull any funds, aids or help towards both countries (Israel and Palestine), Civil funds, aids, or help still allowed

No weapons or weapons interference related at all in Jerusalem, after a year this agreement is recognized by both parties

Motion to hand control of Jerusalem to the Islamic State. All in favour say "Aye".