My gf got me this present from greece. Are you jealous, Sup Forums?

My gf got me this present from greece. Are you jealous, Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=94ssRh7H6mE
youtube.com/watch?v=hvvmIpjywo0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

rightful italian clay

what the fuck? i want one too, this isn't fair.

Some Greek guy just cucked you

jealous much? she just went there with her friends to have a ladies night vacation. She would never cheat on me.

>ladies night vacation
>She would never cheat on me.
kek, greek chads are fucking your gf now my cuck friend

bump

She got back from the vacation, Dumbass. I'm planning on marrying her because she is marriage material.

>Being this cucked

>made in china
>probably will break within a week
also terrible thread

Why do women go there? They bang those denbts guys then come home and act like angels.

They go there to have some fun not to ride cocks. Women are not like men and they don't care about sex that much.

>have some
>not to ride cocks
pick one

very nice little gadget my Lithuanian brother
carry it with pride

>she just went there with her friends to have a ladies night vacation. She would never cheat on me.

remember the chads whenever you see it.

you are just jealous I have a gf and you don't, probably. Anyway my best friend went with them to make sure they don't get any creeps stalking with them. She is very trustworthy and so is my best friend.
Back in school we used to stand up for each other and we had got into some crazy shit as well. he would never ever break my trust, so I trust him completely.

stalking them*
I'm kind of getting angry because of you betas thinking I got cucked which is total nonsense, this shit only happens in your imaginations.

>my best friend.
zuhahah friend haaha pls stop.

i actually have gf and interestingly she didn't want to attend girls night because of stupid male dancers and shit and she is very faithful. she said her friend that she hurt her leg.

you are the one who will probably get cucked my friend because even your gf is afraid of that lmao
she didn't go because they had male dancers haha want to know why? because she knew she would get turned on by them
meanwhile my gf is safe and pure and would never do that.
You are the cuck. At least you're going to be.

we used to stand up for each other, and now you bully me

I didn't even say anything to you.
Thanks.

kek, she used it as an excuse because she thought it would make me glad. i fuck her enough and she is already overly attached.

continue to be the best friend of your girl when real chads fuck her lol

Guys leave OP alone, my best friend hangs out with my gf alone all the time and she'd never cheat on me either. You virgins realize it's possible for two people just to hang out right?

stick the cuck fetishes to yourself.

send her to sarajevo next time bro

Just wait a few weeks until she tells you she's preggo lol

Your gf got many presents from the greeks as well.

I know this is going to sound weird, but if she wants to go there, I'll be ok with it because I trust her and not because I'm a sexist loser like you.

do yourself a favor and have a paternity test if she's pregnant

youtube.com/watch?v=94ssRh7H6mE

>Kamaki (in English, a fishing lure), is the special name of the Greek men who spend time in tourist heavy places courting women.
youtube.com/watch?v=hvvmIpjywo0

such a chad, i'm sure OP's gf had her share in greece

>all of the paranoid virgins in this thread

trust an Italian/ Greek and prepare to suffer

Not really, that kind of merchandise is usually chinese made. I would be Jealous if she had brought you food or candies.

She brought STDs from Greek men.