J U S T

J U S T

Other urls found in this thread:

express.co.uk/entertainment/films/702950/King-Arthur-Legend-of-the-Sword-Charlie-Hunnam-Henry-Cavill-Michael-Fassbender-Guy-Richie
chinafilminsider.com/china-box-office-warcraft-ticket-sales-come-scrutiny/
youtube.com/watch?v=TdrEmZ35fxc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Wait until it hits China, my lad.

i guess we wuznt kangz after all

yeah they are going to fabricate numbers like they did with the warcraft movie.

>$14.7 million opening weekend on a $175 million budget

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Not even overseas grosses — which have propped up big-budget films, not in the least limited to “Pacific Rim” and “Warcraft” that would have been considered bombs otherwise — could save “Arthur,” which brought in $29.1 million internationally this weekend

Don't you mean wait until yellow gets in on this?

I don't care about niggers playing knights tbqh.

>Thanks for the bomb, Ritchie

>Guy Ritchie
>directing a film about King Arthur

Don't know what the studio executives behind that were thinking

>chinese wanting to see a movie with niggers

wew lad

who's the director of this "epic" again...um...wait...that english guy who's supposed to be hip....damn can't remember his shitty name cause his movies are shit...oh well nevermind. After this bomb, he'll be glad if producers contact him again.

>White gods take $170m from Jews

KING ARTHUR LIVES ON IN ALL OF US

>a movie where its about white ppl
>about white legends/myths
>as a white guy
>bombs

its as if no one wants that generic shit anymore

I went to the movies yesterday and considered seeing this.

Ended up going with Ghost in the Shell instead.

Don't think I would have been terribly satisfied whichever movie I'd picked.

They don't think - it's money laundering. Do you know how much studio execs and producers get paid? It's at least half of the budget. Beyond the director, cinematographer, editor and the actors, everybody else gets paid fucking peanuts in comparison.

They realized their mistake too late, thats why this film has been delayed for almost a year

>a movie about white legend
>b-but it's supposed to be a modern take on it
>l-look Jude Law is in it and the guy from SOA
>a-and it's directed by...Guy Ritchie.
>dropped.

Hey it's a movie by that guy who fucked Madonna during her worst years

too bad, the movie is actually good.

b...but the commercials had a rising tempo and pitch drumbeat sound accompanied by ever faster cuts towards the end of the commercials! How couldn't it sell?!??!

So how does this work? Who is providing the budget and why do they willingly let themselves get fleeced?

Diversity is our strength

>Aiden Gillen is in it
>Box office crashes with no survivors

What did he mean by this?

Which one of you did this?

ooh you mean the same drums and big effects à la zimmer we keep hearing in trailers? Oh we've learned quickly that it's the best way to get fucked by a trailer.

>He's british, right?
And the rest writes itself.

Or maybe it's because it was a King Arthur movie with none of the stuff that makes King Arthur interesting?

>not KANG Arthur
lol no thanks i've had enough white guy saves the day bs for one lifetime

whats next for his career?

Is it actually any good?

i just watched this earlier today... it was very, very shit.

haha remember when charlie hunnam wanted to fight caville and fassbender for the role.

express.co.uk/entertainment/films/702950/King-Arthur-Legend-of-the-Sword-Charlie-Hunnam-Henry-Cavill-Michael-Fassbender-Guy-Richie

Theyre probably laughing their asses off.

You may notice in the news or film credits that a movie or show is filmed in Atlanta, New Orleans, Chicago, Detroit, etc. instead of LA because of tax credits. There's also a shitload of loans, from major studios to those existing just to loan money (those multiple companies in the opening credits). That latter part is where most of the money comes from and if too many people ask for points on box office profit instead of gross, Hollywood accounting comes into play to avoid those payments.

Do you ever cut it out with the persecution complex, faggot? You must be a thrill to talk to IRL.

I sort of liked it I mean it's decent but some of the CGI stuff was a bit too much for my taste especially the final fight

Why do you say WC numbers were fabricated?

i know rite fuging crackers give me idrs nigga elba XD

It only made 6 mil there

In china? Yes.

What's Sup Forums consensus on King Arthur?

pure Ritchiekino

So, it really is just a big racket then? Is there a book or anything on this? I've always been curious about this.

I'm asking why a.k.a evidence or where you got that information from.

Camelots a pretty cool guy, eh got cucked by lancelol and doesn't afraid of anything

Garbage

I thought so too. It was almost as if they tried to mash together Lord of the Rings and a bongland street gang movie under the very loose guise of a King Arthur story, all while trying to emulate a Dark Souls aesthetic and failing miserably. Not to mention the choppy scenes and constant flashbacks to remind the audience for the millionth time how the characters are supposed to be feeling and why (as if we don't have brains and can't into story progression and character motivation).

Also the make girl character was shit. So much wasted potential.

>Hollywood is crashed

All is fine in the world.

"I cant wait to see the new King Arthur movie" ~ said no one ever

>never before seen grey and drab; knights and kangs with swords in a medieval setting with light fantasy elements
>(((diversity)))

Glad this shit flopped, its very existence symbolizes everything that's wrong with Hollywood

>Arthur will go down as one of the biggest bombs of all time
>Wonder Woman will flop
>Justice League will inevitably underperform like BvS

How do we save Warner Bros?

With token blacks you never get your money back

underrated

THIS IS SOME SERIOUS BLOWBACK BROTHERS

Too many black people.

How so?

chinafilminsider.com/china-box-office-warcraft-ticket-sales-come-scrutiny/

One of dozens of articles about it and the fact that they are not in doing another movie.

Jesus Christ

No! They expect 1 million in the wreckage brother.

>pass up 50 shades
tip top wew

Goddamn it, that means no sequel with my niggas the Knights of the Round. I mean I was interested in this but an origin story is like the most boring part you could start an Arthurian legend story.

That's shit because this is the type of movie i'll watch on demand in a year and probably enjoy it.

>Arthurian legend
>niggers

Choose ONE!

Creative bankruptcy, medieval European light fantasy is boring as shit and nobody gives a fuck

Ever noticed how successful fantasy literature is often vibrant, colorful and creative, but then when it's adapted into television and film it's just the same old stale gritty shit (or as is the case here, they just adapt the same work over and over)

I'd like to see Fantasy mixed with literally any historical time and place that isn't Medieval France/England, preferably without nigs

The are quite a few books on the filmmaking industry. It's up to you to peruse reviews to see which is actually good though. The information I posted was from various google searches across many websites.

I like Deadline's yearly review of profitable movies of the previous year, usually released every March to tie in with March Madness. Take, for example, participations.

See how Civil War, Deadpool, and BvS dwarf everything else? I know for a fact RDJ still has his points on BO gross (smart) in addition to his salary, which was a big sticking point back when Ike Perlmutter was still in charge. Ryan Reynolds took less money so he could have greater creative control and got paid for the success. I don't know who on BvS got that deal, but it could be anyone from the actors to producers.

JAYSUS KROIST JACKIE BOYYO

David Beckham's cameo was atrocious. Did anyone spot Guy Ritchie's cameo btw?

Welcome to the family. Now WB's entire catalog will be to keep people in AT&T and DirecTV's ecosystem.

>the day that Charlie Hunnam is cemented for time immemorial as box office poison
rip JACKIE BOYYY

This is retaliation from black. We have to reach out to yellow to make sure this doesn't blow back on the club. I love you guys.

I love you brother

Hollywood analytics guy here

Game of thrones audience + Sherlock Holmes audience + SoA audience

This should've been a sure thing.

Yes it's all a racket. But more importantly it's a LEGAL racket.

For all its faults Game of Thrones is a slow burner. There's no way you can pack the kind of shit in that show into a two hour movie.

>implying any of those shows have a large audience and not just a loud one

You may not like it, but Game of Thrones has a huge fucking audience.

What are history's biggest flops?

He ruined pacific rim for me, something about his American accent that annoys me.

It releases on the same day as the US

>tfw when listening to Ritchie talk about King Arthur on the JRE while knowing full well that the movie will bomb horribly

Double trips checked

Do you not talk to normies at all? Game of thrones is unironically the biggest thing on earth

>ahistorical movie in a medieval setting with metrosexual male models cast as the main characters for some reason

in retrospect it wasn't a great idea

>no one getting Ritchie loved Boorman's work on Excalibur and wanted to do something similar with his own take on the legend

TWD is by far the biggest mainstream series right now. GoT is just more quotable for the people who watch it.

KAAAAANGZ

Not diverse enough

You should have seen this one. I saw it yesterday and it was a fucking blast.

Maybe a few years ago and only in the US, but at the moment GoT is multitudes larger in fan base than even TWD.

It's no Excalibur, but it ain't bad. As a faithful adaptation of the legends, it's about a 1/10. As its own unique story, it's about a high 7/low 8. I enjoyed the shit out of it.

You should tell your kike overlords that the people who want to see a film about King Arthur are exactly the people who don't want to see niggers in their movies

Pretty fucking good.

your usual marketeers will tell you it's amazing but in reality it's shit

Can you imagine a more realistic depiction of King Arthur?

>smelly Celts get BTFO by glorious Anglo-Saxon master race in 5 minutes
>King Arthur dies alone and forgotten
>centuries later some meme writer comes across a bunch of forgotten history and concocts a story about a watery tart throwing a sword at him

>I haven't seen it

>all while wearing hair product and skinny jeans

>Excalibur
>Not Camelot
youtube.com/watch?v=TdrEmZ35fxc

>I've just now learned how to type in green