Lads im really starting to wish we had our convention second

Lads im really starting to wish we had our convention second.

Do you guys think it will fuck over trump that the DNC will get the last convention words in?

>Using the wrong proxy

Australia pls

Go to sleep

No, because we remember how great the Republican convention was and now have to suffer through the Democratic one.

We have a standard, and so far the Democrats have been a huge letdown.

Strike first, strike hard.

This. And this shit is faaaar from over. We have glorious debates awaiting us. My prayers and offerings to Kek for when Trump grills Shillary so hard she has yet ANOTHER seizure on camera.

I would agree if the DNC wasn't so pathetic. This convention is a royal train wreck while the RNC was downright great. Besides some Melania plagiarism drama the RNC was near perfect with Trump going full inspirational in his speech and consolidating the GOP under himself. Meanwhile Hillary is literally being booed out of her own convention by berniebros who are also wreaking havoc on everything along with Republicans raiding the event with Hillary 4 prison swag.

>we
fuck off syrup nigger

Sara Jean Underwood sure has been taking a lot of ass in the wilderness shots lately, not that I'm complaining.

It's been a shitshow so far

DNC has been shit even with well-known speakers. Nobody is even watching this shit.

We should just throw a second RNC just for laughs and potential memes desu

Are you serious? The Democrat convention has been a massive disaster so far.

I love how you guys are writing this convention off after one day.

Remember the gaffe with that speech at the RNC? It dominated the entire day's discussion.

That would be a possibility if the DNC wasn't a complete fucking disaster with Shillary shooting herself in the foot at every turn, bernouts causing havoc and booing the stage, and the leak casting a cloud of gloom that is simply impossible to escape given the convention is just a few days.

DNC will be complete shit. The leaks were planned to sabotage it.

You're comparing apples to automobiles, friend. The RNC was pretty orderly and inspirational. Two gaffes, really. Cruz getting booed for mot endorsing the noninee, and parts of a speech copied from another speech.

DNC has been met with boos for the speakers, for the head of the DNC, boos for Bernie FOR endorsing the nominee, et cetera.

One shows a party clearly far more unified and organized than the other. Stop shilling.

The RNC wasn't great but watching it I felt as if those people were similar to me in their outlook, experiences and priorities. It did not make me into a die hard Trump fan but it made me appreciate the Republican setup, it looked dignified and unified.

The DNC felt as if a university debating society got out of hand. Not only did they spend large amounts of time talking about things of zero relevance, everyone there seemed desperate to prove how clever they were.

"Unified"?

Barely any GOP higher-ups attended the convention.

The division still exists within the Republican Party.

They're not the Republican party anymore.

It is ours now.

Checked.
> we
Leaf

Confused where your from? You can't fucking vote, anyway.

>we
Fuck off cunt, enjoy DUDE WEEDMAN for the next however many years you have him.

Congratz. You've cornered the old white male demographic.

I love that it's second.

Look how incredibly insane and shitty it's been thus far. It'll be all anyone talks about for months.

No because the DNC is a boring train-wreck of a shitshow.

You're sitting on the only thing cornering the old white male demographic.

i fucking HATE the way girls ride skateboards. They always look loppy as fuck and completely retarded.

It's the Rules. the side that holds the presidency gets to go second.

also this

>our
Just because they let cruz try to run doesn't mean all canadians get a say in the election.

It doesn't really matter at this point. It looks like the DNC won't last 5 days without riots, Clinton is tanking in the polls, and the live debates haven't happened yet.

Just wait till the rest of Hillary's emails get dumped by Wikileaks, the ones that prove beyond any doubt that the Clinton Foundation was a bribery and money laundering scheme.

Who are you referring to as "higher-ups"? Make me laugh son.

bretty gud

Better than the spineless cuck demographic

Trump should only agree to debates if they're not hosted by left-wing media hacks in the tank for Hillary.

That guy's a faggot but people like both of the important Bushes probably count

Your dubs seem to indicate you might be right, but Sup Forums has only ever been in it for the debates.

Think of the debates, for God's sakes, man.

What is this

Like this