Why don't he want me man

youtube.com/watch?v=gMNsMdnSBIk

BULL. BULL!

I cri every tiem.

Literally came to post this exact wording.
Thank u user u make me laugh before sleep

>why does a black man run away from his family

Hmmmm really makes me think, better post this to reddit as well since it's such a hard question

You a better man than me
~e

You happe~?

*uncle phil laughing in the backround*

hah-hah...

edgelord

Why did Uncle Phil hate Will's hat? Did his father give it to him?

T O H E L L W I T H H I M

When Will was a baby, I was scared of babies.

>tumblr spreads around a rumor that will smith had a shitty father who abandoned him and this scene really spoke to that
>know they always make shit up and google his dad, find out he was good and supportive all through his life
>when someone tried to correct the rumor instead of anybody admitting fault they just say "oh well you never know what really happens in someones private life okay nothings perfect"

Annoying as hell

>better post this to reddit
Why do that when youre already here.

WE

>IT. JUST. HAP-PEND.
awful acting. Never noticed it before.

I really do cri every time. I had the same type of deadbeat father. I remember getting a phonecall the day before a football game from him telling me he'd be there to see me play for the first time. I got so excited and played my ass off the next day, but couldn't see him anywhere in the stands. after the game my mom tells me he couldn't come but that he sent his best wishes. It was like every time for birthdays, graduations, etc. until I finally just stopped caring.

let's. have. sex.

my dad got his brains literally spilled on concrete after a car crash when i was a kid. i have no idea if he'd be a deadbat piece of shit like yours but i'm glad i never found out.

My dad was great desu

I haven't seen you since you were four, you know what I'm saying

Oh my God.
He's God.

OH I KNOW WHAT YOU SAYIN

>HILLARY BANKS...WILL YOU MARRY M-

your lovely daughter KFC

AND I GOT PRETTY DAMN GOOD AT IT, DIDN'T I UNCLE PHIL?

COME GIMME A HUG

had a two headed cock

Big titties, big titties, big titties, big titties, big titties, big titties.

SHUT UP, WILL.

DUM-DUM DIDDAY

>The sphinx59, he thinks he's talking to a cat.
>Why not my bed?
>That too
>*giggle*
>ima **** you in every room so no matter where you go you'll remember me

>Did you know... that it's illegal... to have a conversation... on the Internet... with the intent. to have sex. with a CAT.

Hello, is President Bush there?

What the fuck? I always thought Keith David played Will's Dad in this episode.

I know that feel user...
>dad was dead-beat passing out drunk every night with a wad of chewing tobacco in his mouth
>would regularly beat my mom for not having dinner ready when he got home
>would try to involve himself in my life by studying with me
>and would beat me with the book if i got a question wrong, same with my sister
>mom finally leaves his ass, he fucks off back to philly with his mom and now owns a grocery store
>had to regularly take him to court again to get child support payments when i was in college
>actually had to rely on my grandparents for money and just everything else
>they gave me one of their cars, transferred money into my account every week for expenses, and did it all over again with my sister when she got in college
>regularly dodged anything to do with us like graduations or even my grandads 80th birthday
>even when i went into renal failure he still didn't show up, only did the second time it happened and even then just blamed me
>missed my mom getting remarried
>he his wife and his mother who allowed him to miss child support payments (he was living with her for the longest time) and generally be a dick
>sister keeps giving him the benefit of the doubt even when he just disappoints us
>grandparents have pretty much drained what's left of their retirement fund they only have about 100k left at 80 something years old with one car, the others have gone to me and my sister
>taken years off our lives and has no remorse

My father has been married to my mother for over 40 years, and he's very sweet and always supportive. He's poor though, which is unforgivable imo