Why is the right wing so anti-intellectual?

Why is the right wing so anti-intellectual?

Other urls found in this thread:

discovermagazine.com/2009/mar/09-they-dont-make-homo-sapiens-like-they-used-to
wikiwand.com/en/The_10,000_Year_Explosion
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

please explain...

why are you such a faggot?

>the exercise of the intellect at the expense of the emotions
I think you spelled left wing wrong OP

They consider education to be "liberal indoctrination" and refuse to accept all proven science that is unanimously agreed upon by the scientific community (ex. evolution, the fact that human races have no significant differences, climate change etc.)

Right wingers tend to come from working class backgrounds. "Intellectuals" are typically privileged members of the bourgeoisie and are incapable of understanding certain issues and end up supporting things like harmful immigration policies that directly hurt the underprivileged.

Education is not inherently indoctrination, but leftists often use it for that purpose when the education system is government-run.

Also, saying that all conservatives are creationists is such a blatant strawman that I suggest you take a class or at least watch a video on how to construct a proper argument.

>Evolution is real
>But race isn't

Go away.

>refuse to accept all proven science that is unanimously agreed upon by the scientific community

The Cult of Modern Science.

Regardless, you are speaking out of your ass considering that the strongest Far Right regime in history, NSDAP Germany was the most technologically and revolutionary nation of its period and you can't refute that. We stole ALL their scientists.

You can't say "neocons" and refer to "right wing" as if that is an all encompassing term. And you say we were the anti-intellectual ones...

>the fact that human races have no significant difference

t. highschool student

Race has a clinically relevant impact on many aspects of health and physiology. That's why this data is still collected in hospitals, because it has a very real impact in improving healthcare quality on an individual basis. Metabolic tuning, blood and tissue compatibility, diagnosing genetic disorders, and yes, predisposition to various dermatological disorders, there are many extremely evident differences between the races just as observed in healthcare.

If you think that you can separate populations for tens of thousands in years in vastly different environments and expect them to NOT drift apart genetically and phenotypically, it's you who doesn't understand natural selection.

Additionally your implication that most conservatives are young earth creationists is blatantly incorrect.

Why is the left wing so terribly desperate that they continually post slide threads so they don't have to see what a fucking shitshow the DNC is right now?

Because it's the only thing they have left.

>white master race

>civilized niggers

White girls are feminine, black girls aren't.

>beaten by blacks
>loses work to hispanics
>outsmarted by asians
>tricked by jews

white master race

Nice language you're using there.

Did she cut her nose off?
Wtf is wrong with her face?

Two progressives having a civilized debate on why one's outfit makes her look like a 'ho'

I'm a conservative person by nature, raised in a very academic family. Dad is medical professor, most sibling went to post grad schools etc.

I went to a "fancy" high school and respected college, but I think book learnin' sucks, to be blunt.

Ok, all joking aside, I started working when I was 13. A friends dad gave me a under the table gig out one of his businesses. He was, and I say this with all respect and love for the man, the most jewish jew that ever jewed.

>from Brooklyn
>notoriously cheap
>will push the limits of what is tolerable if it gets him ahead.
>totally ruthless and unethical in business.

Anyway, I have always worked since. Often, I've had multiple jobs, mostly I like money, and I hate asking people for shit. I'd just as soon take care of myself. Anything else is embarrassing. Seriously, a white guy from a rich neighborhood, there is nothing quite as humiliating as having to ask for help from your parents, and using unemployment makes me feel like a huge failure.

>yes, I used it. For as little as possible and only my wife knows.

Anyway, there is a value to academia. I believe that, but while it has great value, it's actually not all that useful in my daily life. The truth is, I have literally forgotten all of the classic books, the existentialists, the politics of social dynamics, and all the post-modern theory that I used to be fluent in.

>Nietzsche will not help you make payroll
>Aristotle isn't going factor into your career
>The ethical ramifications of Margaret Singer have little to do with my job, my sex life (oh the irony), my car, my birthday party, or anything else that I'm actually doing

In short, the right wing lives in the real world, where your jewish boss will teach you to stand at work, and you have to fight to get ahead.

Just because you aren't aware of right wing intellectuals doesn't mean they don't exist.

Yeah it looks like her nose is just a hole
spooky

Stop fucking shit posting with retarded bait threads you're fucking cancer

Education today is mostly leftist indoctrination camps and climate change is a myth.

>race has no significance
okay there new friend

Education =/= intelligence.

I don't understand how most liberals act like they're champions of evolution, but then refuse to concede there are differences between ethnic groups that have been separated for tens of thousands of years. Do you really believe evolution just stopped 20 000 years ago?

Please educate yourself.

discovermagazine.com/2009/mar/09-they-dont-make-homo-sapiens-like-they-used-to
wikiwand.com/en/The_10,000_Year_Explosion

This really makes me think about starting a twitter campaign to get medical staff to stop perpetuating the myth of race.

They won't fucking put up with it. The left will have PhD's mansplaining the reality of race from a biological standpoint and their dissonance capacitors will fry right out.