twitter.com/wifelife__
twitter.com/tradwifey
twitter.com/SewTrad
twitter.com/happytradlife
twitter.com/deplorablewife
twitter.com/EvangelineKipp2
twitter.com/HomemakerStrong
twitter.com/WifeTraditional

>Sup Forums memes have actually convinced girls in their early 20s to get married and have kids

baffling

abraham the founder of judaism was a syrian

*Kicks your stomach*

The soy boy's tinder match

dishonesty in motion

>mfw a dirty chauvinist pig makes sexist remarks on /brit/

Cant believe people actually buy smirnoff or absolut vodka deliberately

sorry but cats are great okay

Nu-male movies of the year: SoyBoy Runner 2049

Russian standard or nothing

Those are all fake Russian accounts

nothing wrong with that

kinda glad I never bothered with uni

now I get to be a member of the working class

don't understand rewatching tv shows when the main appeal of them is the plot hence all the cliffhangers

any Mao Zedong man in?

((()))

Wow, how awful!

youtube.com/watch?v=P3LndEB-Drc

Trust in God and he will lead you on the path to the Truth and the Way.

I loved Edge Sprinter 2000

william the conkerer brough conkers to england in 1066

Uh, you don't get to bring friends...

Not going to lie to you, lad. Reckon she'd be able to take out everyone of us 1v1, maybe even 1v2.

Stop smoking marijuana

seen any sea breams la?

Good choice in vodka and animals.
Want to be my bf?

Bet they are all boring as all fuck

your brain is mush

I got Absolut once. Never again.

Stoli>Russian Standard>>>>>>>Smirnoff>Absolut>Glen's

wish i was that baby

If you're a girl and have massive chebs and a massive arse yeah

>You don't come to Sup Forums to learn about stuff user
Very confusing post.
There's a lot to learn, and if you've actually read what's the subject of a thread you're going to know more automatically than can be fit into a single post, so the best uses of the place are to discuss what kind of books to read and throw recommendations around. There are actual forums for discussing informed opinions about books and authors and subjects that don't have memesters dropping in asking what's going on. Sup Forums as a medium is not one for discussion between informed people.

/his/ is in a different league though. You get better discussions and partisan arguments on Sup Forums than you do on /his/.

Iran is very interesting. Very interesting people and history. Not like the rest of the middle east

Did you know they all used to be white and many were blonde?

GOD I wish that was me...

want to make ryan gosling smile
NEED to make ryan gosling smile

Yeah but you better be tall

Likely. Do you enjoy that thought?

what you need is a cock dragged 30yo independent woman with a netflix subscription

They are white.

sick, sick little boy. vile little virgin.

alri joon

no loo roll in the bathroom

>twitter accounts leeching attention and sometimes money off hungry betas
>questionable verification meaning they could well be trannies
Doubt it.

The only memes that can defeat the thottoid tendency are "roastie" and "the wall".

yh about 6'3

Well, /brit/? Why do you?

Complete bullshit. Her arms are the size of a numale anti member who doesn't even lift. One punch would knock her out.

A male who has never touched a weight is stronger, taller and has a much better reach.

use a towel

As if. I'd knock her on her arse, no problem. Bet I could take 10 of those punches. Not that she'd hit me. Decent form, but no power, and it looks like her accuracy needs work.

1) i dont
2) i only draw men

what the fuck are you talking about you dumb bint

How is it confusing? you seem to agree with me in your post

shia filth

Being attracted to females will soon be a crime.

filled out a consent form but haven't yet gotten to touch the butt and eat the pizza
the office said it would take six to eight weeks

There was an economic boom before World War I. It does my head in.

fascinated by the bolton strid lads

youtube.com/watch?v=mCSUmwP02T8

can not find a single decent site to dl 24 hour party people online

use yer spit u dingus

>Leftypol monkey spammer is here

Right in time

the state of brit/pol/ right now
hahahah

Already knew that information, lad, but that's something they don't tell you in history class desu. Arab conquest was a bitch.

quite straight

There are places like this 100000x more interesting in America and around the world

any etho-vargist man in?

I guess so, lad. But don't really reckon in a sexual kind of way, if I'm to be completely upfront with you about this.

>Tom Scott

A fan of ketel one myself

The good example best be followed

youtube.com/watch?v=bDtGfvc3WzY

Simply love imagining this song playing while nukes are dropped on Israel for their murder of Christ.

No, I was saying that discussion about a topic that you already know about is not what /lit/ is good for, because of the format and the userbase.
I said the best use of the site is for learning, or at least learning where to look.

youtube.com/watch?v=p28UH0fY-7Y

the indisputable GOAT oasis song

The entire world economy today is a consequence of WW1. DESU, in the grand scheme of things, WW1 was more influential than WW2

*hits you once in the ribs with a half-hearted blow*

British opinions?

LOVE LEI FENG LOVE LEI FENG LOVE LEI FENG LOVE LEI FENG LOVE LEI FENG LOVE LEI FENG LOVE LEI FENG LOVE LEI FENG LOVE LEI FENG LOVE LEI FENG LOVE LEI FENG LOVE LEI FENG LOVE LEI FENG LOVE LEI FENG LOVE LEI FENG LOVE LEI FENG LOVE LEI FENG LOVE LEI FENG LOVE LEI FENG LOVE LEI FENG LOVE LEI FENG LOVE LEI FENG LOVE LEI FENG LOVE LEI FENG LOVE LEI FENG LOVE LEI FENG LOVE LEI FENG LOVE LEI FENG LOVE LEI FENG LOVE LEI FENG LOVE LEI FENG LOVE LEI FENG LOVE LEI FENG LOVE LEI FENG

Cant be fucked to watch Ozark

I mean its watchable but just so boring and plain. I feel like the plot has been lifted off some other show

that baby is not white

this guy im dating is away for 2 weeks

so far we have had 6 dates and cuddled together allnight twice

do you think we are serious boyfriends yet or would it be okay to spend a night with a different boy while i wait for him to get back?

srs question

britpop is shite

always used to have a fear of drowning in the strid when i was a kid, my dad jumped over and it shat me up lol

what's going on

>In 2016, the suicide of an overworked young woman brought Japan's working environment into question once again. Matsuri Takahashi, then 24, committed suicide on Christmas Day of 2015 after excessive overwork at Dentsu Inc., a major Japanese advertising agency. Her suicide occurred only 8 months after she got her first full-time job at Dentsu, straight out of college. Her SNS posts suggested that she was getting less than 2 hours of sleep per day before she committed suicide. Her death was acknowledged as death related to work, known as "karoshi" in Japanese, by Mita Labor Standard Inspection Office in Tokyo.

>You will never save her from relentless toil

LOVE LEI FENG LOVE LEI FENG LOVE LEI FENG LOVE LEI FENG LOVE LEI FENG LOVE LEI FENG LOVE LEI FENG LOVE LEI FENG LOVE LEI FENG LOVE LEI FENG LOVE LEI FENG LOVE LEI FENG LOVE LEI FENG LOVE LEI FENG LOVE LEI FENG LOVE LEI FENG LOVE LEI FENG LOVE LEI FENG LOVE LEI FENG LOVE LEI FENG LOVE LEI FENG LOVE LEI FENG LOVE LEI FENG LOVE LEI FENG LOVE LEI FENG LOVE LEI FENG LOVE LEI FENG LOVE LEI FENG LOVE LEI FENG LOVE LEI FENG LOVE LEI FENG LOVE LEI FENG LOVE LEI FENG LOVE LEI FENG LOVE LEI FENG LOVE LEI FENG LOVE LEI FENG LOVE LEI FENG LOVE LEI FENG LOVE LEI FENG LOVE LEI FENG LOVE LEI FENG LOVE LEI FENG LOVE LEI FENG LOVE LEI FENG LOVE LEI FENG LOVE LEI FENG LOVE LEI FENG LOVE LEI FENG LOVE LEI FENG LOVE LEI FENG LOVE LEI FENG LOVE LEI FENG LOVE LEI FENG LOVE LEI FENG LOVE LEI FENG LOVE LEI FENG LOVE LEI FENG LOVE LEI FENG LOVE LEI FENG LOVE LEI FENG LOVE LEI FENG LOVE LEI FENG LOVE LEI FENG LOVE LEI FENG LOVE LEI FENG LOVE LEI FENG LOVE LEI FENG LOVE LEI FENG LOVE LEI FENG LOVE LEI FENG LOVE LEI FENG LOVE LEI FENG LOVE LEI FENG LOVE LEI FENG LOVE LEI FENG LOVE LEI FENG LOVE LEI FENG LOVE LEI FENG LOVE LEI FENG LOVE LEI FENG LOVE LEI FENG LOVE LEI FENG LOVE LEI FENG LOVE LEI FENG LOVE LEI FENG LOVE LEI FENG LOVE LEI FENG LOVE LEI FENG

it gets pretty fucking crazy in the later episodes, stick it out lad you wont regret it xx

yeah, weeds

Falling in love with this yank Alt-Right bird lads, Lauren Rose

She will never be mine

*jumps in*

Rate my dog

If this doesn't give you intense chills then you aren't human.

youtube.com/watch?v=IJiHDmyhE1A

*cannonballs inside*

don't understand
how is it so dangerous

m.youtube.com/watch?v=EHfx9LXzxpw
*blocks your path

Texas, lad. S. Carolina is quite a comfy one too.

the rochdale powerhouse

>Sodomites cannot be faithful to their partners for even a measly 2 WEEKS

Disgusting. This is why God commanded you burn in hellfire.

vile beast

Or you know ... a normal woman
inb4 a bunch of r9k tier memes

Nah I need to know about the subject before discussing it, obviously yeah suggestions of what to read are different but then I have very little to contribut

>LOVE LEI FENG LOVE LEI FENG LOVE LEI FENG LOVE LEI FENG LOVE LEI FENG LOVE LEI FENG LOVE LEI FENG LOVE LEI FENG LOVE LEI FENG LOVE LEI FENG LOVE LEI FENG LOVE LEI FENG LOVE LEI FENG LOVE LEI FENG LOVE LEI FENG LOVE LEI FENG LOVE LEI FENG LOVE LEI FENG LOVE LEI FENG LOVE LEI FENG LOVE LEI FENG LOVE LEI FENG LOVE LEI FENG LOVE LEI FENG LOVE LEI FENG LOVE LEI FENG LOVE LEI FENG LOVE LEI FENG LOVE LEI FENG LOVE LEI FENG LOVE LEI FENG LOVE LEI FENG LOVE LEI FENG LOVE LEI FENG LOVE LEI FENG LOVE LEI FENG LOVE LEI FENG LOVE LEI FENG LOVE LEI FENG LOVE LEI FENG LOVE LEI FENG LOVE LEI FENG LOVE LEI FENG LOVE LEI FENG LOVE LEI FENG LOVE LEI FENG LOVE LEI FENG LOVE LEI FENG LOVE LEI FENG LOVE LEI FENG LOVE LEI FENG LOVE LEI FENG LOVE LEI FENG LOVE LEI FENG LOVE LEI FENG LOVE LEI FENG LOVE LEI FENG LOVE LEI FENG LOVE LEI FENG LOVE LEI FENG LOVE LEI FENG LOVE LEI FENG LOVE LEI FENG LOVE LEI FENG LOVE LEI FENG LOVE LEI FENG LOVE LEI FENG LOVE LEI FENG LOVE LEI FENG LOVE LEI FENG LOVE LEI FENG LOVE LEI FENG LOVE LEI FENG LOVE LEI FENG LOVE LEI FENG LOVE LEI FENG LOVE LEI FENG LOVE LEI FENG LOVE LEI FENG

wtf didn't expect to find girls on here aha
*extends hand*
hi, I'm Chris
*smiles politely*