What are other shows that rely entirely on atmosphere to distract audiences from shitty writing?

What are other shows that rely entirely on atmosphere to distract audiences from shitty writing?

I had so much hope for this show. I love Westerns and Victorian England, I thought combining the two with vampires would be genius. Instead I get a homosexual League of Extraordinary Gentleman.

Eva Green tho

Twin Peaks

THIS

Yeah, same. I couldn't even finish the second episode. The choice of actors was pretty shit too. Same goes for costume design and prop design. Have you seen the font on the pocket watch in ep1 and the awful tarot cards in ep2?

this

ugly "minimalist" tarot cards
clearly they know nothing about tarot

American Gods

I'm still angry at this show. What a piece of shit. Wasted some of Eva Green's best performances, too.

Unironically this, but it was forgivable for its time.

Not trying this show now based on this post alone.

This might be autistic but I don't even care.

god that's awful

I considered giving it a go, but they can't even get this shit right?

designed by a 13 year old tumblrina

Based Dalton is too good for that shite.

I finished S2 a while back and forgot there was a 3rd, started watching it yesterday and its gonna be a doosie to sit through.

I gotta sit through it cuz I wrote it ;/

>I wrote it ;/
:)

>hype up fight between Dracula and the hound of God
>it never happens and Dracula just does a 360 and walks away

>introduced dr. jekyll but never get around to mr. hyde

doesn't surprise me at all that he aborted the show to write those wonderfully coherent screenplays for spectre and alien: covenant

I don't get why shows just fast-forward to the ending when they get cancelled. there are too many loose ends to convince anyone that it was supposed to end there. they should have just ended the season as normal and left the door open for a return

And then the writer claims 3 seasons was the plan all along. Talk about damage control.

it's a very fucked up kind of damage control

>the show didn't end prematurely, I'm just a terrible writer!

What did you expect from the faggot hack who killed Star Trek?