White People

Why are white people so stupid? Vid related.

youtube.com/watch?v=EtKV2Qu3zqI

Other urls found in this thread:

propguys.com/gundanger/
youtube.com/watch?v=YTMpKjBe9Mc
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jon-Erik_Hexum
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>white

This is a white man?

>this is white in america now

ok he definitely did not swallow the bullet

what the actual fuck

He's obviously Hispanic.

That guy is clearly non-white Hispanic

black fella shoots himself, some twat on internet calls him white

Niggers do pretty stupid shit too, but when niggers act stupid, they get shot by the po-po

exit wound?

>white

CHEEKI BREAKI

It is in America :^)

He swallowed the bullet dog.

this is considered white in america?

If he's white, I'm Aunt Jemima.

Seriously, do some liberal retards assume anyone who isn't midnight black are white by default?

You must be from Argentina.

Yes, 60% white

Shame he didn't died.

no exit wound, nope that tiny amount of cheek flesh isn't stopping a bullet

>clearly hispanic

NOT. WHITE.

It's only a .22 that wouldn't even kill a fucking ant.

that looks like a .22. a cheek probably would stop it

W-why???!? i've seen some stupid shit but WHY????

The bullet ricocheted off of his teeth and he swallowed the bullet

reminder that dindus are objectively inferior and shills are mad af cause their party is imploding

it was a blank

possible but jesus that must have fucked his teeth up is he just in shock after not feeling it?
even a .22, that's point blank and a cheek isn't exactly dense tissue

>t. canadian

whites are so cucked they shoot themselves

some people let me tell you

It was a blank

he's white and a trump supporter

" So where are all the racists and hate filled people that supposedly fill Trump events at now?

Oh yeah, that’s right, they are outside with signs protesting and whining or on Facebook making anti-Trump posts.

I’m sitting here in the coliseum now watching Trump speak in Fort Wayne Indiana and only patriotic Americans seem to be in here."

Elian Gonzalez is an idiot

yeah it isn't. you may be right, but a 22 out of a pistol is a whole lot less powerful than from a rifle.

maybe was right and it changed direction after it hit his cheek and stopped on some teeth or jaw bone.

t. tyrone hernadez

actually going back and looking his left side cheek didnt move at all. If the bullet hit it it would of atleast had a bulge in the cheek before the bullet stopped

see

t. wong

It's fake, the gun fires a blank and he bites a blood pack. Easy to do and he gets lots of attention.

>This is white in America

>America
>White

Didn't the bullet pierce his other cheek?

blanks still fire hot gasses out of the barrel

Well I guess he experienced some mild discomfort then

>white

blanks still fuck you up at close range like that. '

propguys.com/gundanger/
youtube.com/watch?v=YTMpKjBe9Mc

He's clearly hispanic and not white.

Exactly. I've shot a lot of animals with a 22lr. A little bit of cheek skin isn't going to do shit. The angle that he would have to maintain to make sure that he didn't shoot himself in the jaw on the other side of the cheek entrance is a lot more precise than he is holding it.

IRL with a real 22lr revolver, he most likely would have shot through his cheek and the bullet would take out 1 or 2 of his molars on the opposite side and he would start screaming like a little bitch from the pain.

>Implying that wiggers are people
>Let alone white people

the tip of the gun has paint or something on it and the low quality of the video makes it look like an entry wound. bites a blood pack. end.

>white

Blanks have killed people
There was an actor that put one to his head as a joke and died when he pulled the trigger

You're thinking of Bruce Lee's son, and he didn't do it as a joke, it was an accident. Quit repeating stuff you heard from a guy who knows a guy who knows a guy and gay shit like that. Look it up so you know what the fuck you're talking about. Retard.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jon-Erik_Hexum

Hexum became restless and impatient during the delay and began playing around to lighten the mood. Apparently, he had unloaded all but one (blank) round, spun it, and, apparently simulating Russian roulette with what he thought was a harmless weapon, at 5:15 p.m., he put the revolver to his right temple and pulled the trigger.[6]