The shock and disgust you feel when you're hanging out with your friends, they play this and you actually like it

>the shock and disgust you feel when you're hanging out with your friends, they play this and you actually like it
>like it enough to watch the whole season 1 in a day

Rubba dub dub, am I right?

God who even fucking cares anymore. Thread hidden

I just wish the voice acting was less stupid and cringey, the actual plotlines and humor are great, if sometimes over the top immature

stop listening to Sup Forums

stop listening to Sup Forums, period

they're always either

A) wrong

B)full of shit.

or

C) straight up lying to you for kicks

always.

>tfw you enjoyed it and shared it with your friends but your friends like it too much and won't stfu about it

how did Sup Forums hurt you man?

It's a fine cartoon.

It's the fans that are fucking obnoxious fuck wits. The perfect embodiment of geek culture and rabid fanboyism.

I never go on here, I just assumed that the reception would be extremely negative because of the incredible retardation and reddit user appeal of the show

why are you lying though?

You did user. you beat Sup Forums. Go and spread the word, leave us to our filth, its too late for us

It's a neat show. You're allowed to watch, and even enjoy it.

But, as soon as you take the show seriously, start putting labels like "smart" on it or making it political, that is the moment you have gone full reddit and you should kill yourself.

My mentally deficient friend loves this show.

I have never understood this argument. The show makes fun of its own morality quite a bit, and is about crazy wacky magic science, anyone who takes it seriously isn't reddit, but mentally retarded

Finally got around to it yesterday, pretty fucking funny. That a cartoon character saying god isn't real triggered so many people here is amusing. Delicate little flowers.

I think it's a good show, consistently funny. I don't see why anyone would call it smart though it's fucking stupid, most of the jokes are really dumb and that's what's funny about it. A good show to watch while you're high, I think, I don't smoke weed so I'm not sure.

>tfw didn't love this show, but it grew on me by the time i'd watched four or so episodes
>if I had watched it after reading about it on Sup Forums, i probably would have dropped it way earlier and missed out
Sup Forums is cancer

>reddit user appeal of the show
I need to spend some time on Reddit to figure out what the theme is there that this show supposedly appeals to.

Is it a right-wing Christian board? As that's the only group I could think of that would approve of a show where the nihilist atheist MC is a miserable asshole, forever taking one step towards becoming a feeling human being, then immediately taking three steps back.

Good thing I watched the first episodes before Sup Forums started hating it.

Remember, these are people who regularly post in Dr. Who generals, and then call R&M reddit. Noone should take them seriously.

no its a wacky science atheist totally pop culture referencing (and simultaneously critiqueing) lover of michael cera-esque awkward teen humor forum

still a good show, though.

The subplots are interesting but anything to do with the two main characters was just obnoxious for me. The way they speak and stuff they say is not far from the 'lol so randumb' shit people claim to hate. But I really liked the Dad and his subplots. I watched a good 5 episodes and didn't like it, does it get any better?

the show grows into itself more in season 2 and becomes more confident in the humor. I think you should stick it out. Check out s2ep1, it's considered one of the best.

Its a pretty typical Adult Swim show that somehow strangely got a ridiculously large following that is cringeworthy as hell.

I'd say it's pretty high end for Adult Swim.

My girlfriend watched this because some friends suggested it to her, and she says she hated it.

>>like it enough to watch the whole season 1 in a day
>2 hours of content
>lol im such a nerd XD

>what are responsibilities

How does anyone like the shitty parents. I can understand people liking/not liking the main characters, but watching a retarded faggot and his wife with a superiority complex and daddy issues fail a marriage is always excruciating and painful

Watching the Father fail in everything was the only real amusement I got.

>if you have 2 hours of spare time you are clearly a jobless slacker

agree, the only characters I've actually liked so far are Rick and Mr. Meeseeks

>Sup Forums is cancer

It's really weird how well a bunch of autists on a fucking forum can really effect how you view things. Just take everything you read here as a joke with a ton of salt just to safe

Beth is legit mentally ill, there shouls be an episode where she gets institutionalized

> garage
> dildo
> rick
> okay

Who knows, maybe with Jerry out of the picture she might stop drinking, that would be a decent plot point.

Making it harder for Jerry to blend more easily into the family

This, Jerry is stupid and flanderised but well meaning, Beth should be taken away

>giving a fuck what other people think about what you like or don't like

is this the most reddit personality attribute of them all?

>Beth is legit mentally ill, there shouls be an episode where she gets institutionalized

That's was S3E1 is all about though. No sane woman would ever divorce a man who tries as hard as Randy does.

What'd you expect?

The only Sup Forums criticism you see is 'le rare atheist joke' and 'le burping'

This board and Sup Forums is general is fucking shitty at supporting their opinions because they don't know what they're talking about most of the time.

every normie was talking about it and i watched season one in like a day and i have no idea what was special about that show it wasn't even funny... Literally waste of time if i could id rather stare in the wall than watch that retarded show... I regret every second of it...

This, if you want accurate observations, go to a smaller hobby based board, if you want shit come here, Sup Forums, Sup Forums and Sup Forums

If you want actual rick and morty discussions go to Sup Forums

staying here is just a form of self sucking