What was the moral of this movie?

what was the moral of this movie?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=eMVysV1lp98
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

You cant let anger and hatred consume you.

There are and bad people of all colors.

Around blacks never relax.

niggers gonna nig

fuck niggers

Can you stfu you basic bitch and go to Sup Forums or have the self control of an adult not to go for low hanging fruit

everybody gets their just desserts in the end

#1scoop

Reddit please leave.

found the nigger

Don't go to jail.

Typical pol reply, even neo nazis would be annoyed at this nigger this nigger that simple bullshit thats infested this board and simple faggots still think is hilarious

And no im not a nigger

my dubs will decide if you're a nigger or not, not you

>Post that triggered you didn't mention nigger at all
>Proceed to use it three times

Just kys

>Being so new he gives shitposters attention
Retarded nigger.

People blindly follow hypocritical agendas as long as there's a charismatic leader

Violence can happen anywhere, regardless of who you are

Killing does not solve any problem in the modern world

Moron, one guy im replying to just said nigger

And there has been a lot nigger pol bullshit already, thats what im referring to

Literally dont reply to shitposters 9/10. But sometimes the mood hits a nigger you know

Checked and confirmed

don't you dare say "faggot" you edgy pol loser, do you know how fucking offensive that is? go back to your containment board

Faggots fine man, doesnt necessairly mean hatred towards gays, these shitty political and racial jokes are just not kosher in this board

Youll see it my way once you accept youre an idiot

Watching a thread get immediately derailed by someone fussy over nig shitposters is like watching someone pull the scaffolding away from a building only for it to immediately collapse.

niggers are black ?

He was redpilled, he took the bluepill, and then in the end he became redpilled again

That Eric and Cory's father is a racist.

1. Useful idiots are the first sacrifice
2. Around blacks dont relax
3. Fuck crazy bitches for fun
4. Everything looks suspicious in black and white
5. Jewish cucks who want to be stepdad to grown ass people and one kid are really obtuse when it comes to discussing the murders of good men doing their jobs if the murderers are minorities
6. Women are weak
7. School principals are smart in movies and all ghetto and cool
8. Castle doctrine doesn't apply when you're a white male
9. Only the courts can impose punishment, self-help is not available to white males

Don't worry user, the ACLU shall hear of this!

>Castle doctrine doesn't apply when you're a white male
Castle doctrine doesn't apply when you stomp an unarmed coons head into the pavement

>simple faggots

ABLEIST! ABLEIST AS FUCK! MODS! ADMIN!

I felt juvenile watching this, it was a waste of time.

School made us watch it in year 10 or 9, literally 2deep4u the movie.

We also had to watch bowling for colombine.

Apparently american gun violence is a big issue in suburban australia.

I don't think there was a school that didn't show Bowling For Columbine at least once in the 2000s

I'm a fucking Scot and even I was forced to watch that shitty movie in school

At least Scotland has had a school shooting

why would he put his mouth on the curb
"oh no, the alternative is getting shot"

>why would he put his mouth on the curb
I often ask myself that

Around blacks never relax.

not all niggers are bad, not all nazis are bad

Stop impersonating me.

to this very day i still don't know. But the scene where ed norton was crying when his dad died, and the reporter asks him "do you think it was a race issue" i felt real real sad

why the fuck do the americans get to keep all their guns no matter how bad the school shootings. Like we have one wee incident in Scotland and no-one is allowed handguns anymore. How is that fair? If the USA was formed from immigrants from various countries like Scotland , Ireland , England and these same people came up with second amendment rights , then where the fuck are my second amendment right?

Americucks were creating a national militia to fight the commonwealth...

You are the commonwealth...

well......

Because they have a lobby group that finances a political party

Triggered

What kinda fucking dumb answer is that. Did they have a guy selling muskets when they drew up the amendment that needed to ensure a market?

OR, did they have a new country that had just found independence and was likely to be taken over by another invasion from the commonwealth who was far stronger, and need to maximize their ability to create a national standing army?

Even if you change, niggers don't.

Around blacks, never relax.

I'd say it had more to do with being a frontier territory routinely in conflict with the natives actually, Australia had pretty lax gun laws as well until Martin the turbo-autist went kill crazy at Port Arthur

Grown up white man killed black man because black man was stealing his car.

Black kid killed white kid because white kid was acting edgy.

Yes but in massive contrast Australians never had the enshrined constitutional right to arms

The federal government has no constitutional power over firearms to start with here

...because they were never warring with the commonwealth because they are the commonwealth

They didn't need to consider giving Aussies gun rights because it was basically Northern Ireland in the sun. Commonwealth owned it and nobody was going to fuck with that.

If Australia had declared complete independence and fought a mutiny and fought off the Commonwealth you can bet they'd have the right to arms because they'd be waiting for the Commonwealth to come back and take their land back.

Humour in the workplace is how racism is defeated.

kek

Confirmed

>Killing does not solve any problem in the modern world

things would just be so much fucking easier if the reich had won

best post ITT

which was a shame. He made some great points about affirmative action. The writers recognised that, so they threw in the bit of him just spouting "nigger" without any reason, so he was clearly seen as "the bad guy"
youtube.com/watch?v=eMVysV1lp98

be kind and rewind.

The moral is that Edward Norton's meddling fucked up the ending and original vision of the movie.

kek, we watched that movie, as well as supersize me and other similar shit and i lived in suburban austria
we ate that shit up at that time too. God i hate those "documentaries" so much now

what was the original vision?
what changed?

You see that happening a lot with TV villains now, where the writers have no confidence in the ability their ability to sway the audience into supporting the designated hero over a designated villain with more charisma and better points. The end result is a villain going out of their way to be stupidly cruel for no reason. Look at the way AMC's male villains always end up creepy towards every female character they bump into.

hate begets hate

That even if you have a complete change of heart, a nigger will still kill you in a school washroom.

Personal revelations have no real bearing on wide society no matter how profound they might seem to you. Maybe he changed but the world around him didn't, these are societal issues that have to be dealt with by all of society not just lone heroic individuals who suddenly "see the light", that an utterly delusional idea. The whole film is actually a deconstruction of movies like it, his journey meant nothing ultimately, it was just entertainment for us.

The original ending with him going back to being a nazi would've been a lot better, really underlines what a shaggy dog story the whole thing was.

>Faggots fine man, doesnt necessairly mean hatred towards gays
Why? It could just as easily be argue that foaggot doesn't necessarily mean hatred towards black people have you heard a rap song? It's all about how you use it. Compare these statements

>I love niggers

>I hate african-americans

Which is actually more racist?

>Apparently american gun violence is a big issue in suburban australia.
They need to justify our needlessly draconian gun
laws to us somehow don't they?

BTFO
T
F
O

*that nigger doesn't necessarily mean hatred towards black people

Flawless

shit m8
dubs never lie

Yup. See the Antifa guy that got capped by the Black Supremacist from Fresno.