Halloween (2018)

how do you like your michael myers, user?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=L6R5ILblyto
youtube.com/watch?v=uW6_h4qqp6E
youtube.com/watch?v=RVLtnJhhO5I
youtu.be/yP-GhTBFL_Q?t=2m57s
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Autistic

>New Halloween Movie Won't Have an Immortal Michael Myers

THEN WHAT'S THE FUCKING POINT?! IT'S JUST SOME GUY WEARING A MASK REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

He's never been immortal

Just retard strong

Thread's theme song: youtube.com/watch?v=L6R5ILblyto

medium rare

>know you can't make a new IP worth a shit
>know you raped and pillaged a horror IP within the past 10 years

???

Man I was all about slashers as a kid.
I even enjoyed the Friday remake.
But leave it dead in the 80s/90s, it's so out of place today.

Did John Carpenter even intend Michael Myers to be immortal (or even supernatural)? I always thought that something the studios grafted on so they could keep churning out sequels.

>raw meat
go away, please.

The first 3 movies are the only decent ones.
I don't dislike him being mortal, but i wish i didn't fucking know whether, or not he was.

>not immortal

Well shit, that just really mixes things up!

The genius!

He was always intended to be a force of nature, like a living incarnation of evil. He's referred to as "The Shape" in the script, as well as the credits.

What if... What if he also wore a scary clown mask. Cause creepy clowns were a thing

so he dies in this one and the rest of the movies arent cannon

nah it was the mustapha akkad movies that made him immortal

Creepy as fuck.
I watched Halloween when I was probably too young and would always look for Michael out the window at school.

I don't know who else noticed but it seems like they keep changing the mask. The original mask was scariest, Halloween 4 was also kinda cool but the rest - especially the Rob Zombie sequels made him look like a 7 foot joke that stuck out like a sore thumb to the point he might as well have been played by Shaq.

The best thing about Michael is his stealth and how he hides in the shadows or behind trees like in these images. Because it's Halloween, no one will really be that suspicious.

>original reboot is hot garbage.
>sequel is top tier steaming dog shit.

LET'S TRY AGAIN!

this he has be hurt be4 and know to not do stupid shit i remember one scean with him and dynamite that landed next to him he got to fuck out of there

>new halloween movie won't have an immortal micheal meyers

Then wtf is the point?

You can only go up from Resurrection and Rob Zombie's Halloween movies. Halloween is far past the point from needing an 11th movie, but here we are. As long as Michael is slashing in new ways, I'm alright with it. I mean, what more could you do with Halloween? It's not like there's ever been a franchise where the 11th movie was the best.

It's a classic, man. Soundtrack plays in my head just by looking at these pics.

I don't care at this point. They should've made the Hellraiser/Halloween crossover, though. I don't know how they would've spun it, but I imagined a psychological Halloween rather than Michael just fighting Pinhead. I thought it would've been a solid direction to go in.

>what is moonraker.

Come on, user.
At least try to make it seem like it isn't your first time here.

I want him JUSTED please

When I saw it as a kid I didn't think he was scary

I mean he was strong but he wasn't fast, only attacked you when you were alone, only ambushed people

He was easy to get away from. His victims were mostly stupid women so if you identify as one of them, I guess you'd be reasonably scared. Him and Jason were the lamest monsters desu, they're the Superman of horror movies. Crank their power level up to 10 and the writing/plot is a cake walk

>medium rare
>only a little pink in the middle
>raw
Enjoy your boot soles pleb. Going to kill an animal and not even bother to cook it right

I'm mostly a horror fan, so I've never really watched any of the 007 series.

youtube.com/watch?v=uW6_h4qqp6E
Makes me think of this video always

If you don't like your meat a little pink, it's because you prefer your "meat" mostly black.

>11 halloween movies

when will it stop?

Watch the first one at least, it's the best one

do slasher films really acknowledge resurrection/immortality besides the first and last 5 minutes?

You said the 11th one was the best one. Why are you lying to me?

Jesus, that shit gives me a Lynch vibe. Would be funny if it wasn't for the music

When will the earth stop from rotating?
There's always going to be an October 31st.
There's always going to be a Halloween.

>GUY

This needs a new take on Halloween. Mike should be a girl. A strong girl.

>666

Don't do it.

Isn't the only way to get rid of the Shape killing the last alive relative of his?

I'm a different guy

look behind you

you mean like when he survives being shot six times in the original?

>a little pink
>it's not raw
i wonder why there is a little pink then? fucking retard
>it's because you prefer your "meat" mostly black
no, i prefer my meat actually cooked

The way to kill Michael (or any slasher villain for that matter) is a poor box office. If the box office is still successful, convoluted sequels (Leprechaun 4, Hellraiser 4, Jason X) will surely kill the slasher.

thread theme

youtube.com/watch?v=RVLtnJhhO5I

>a strong girl
No, Mike should be a little girl, a little clown girl.

>Hellraiser
There's a new Hellraiser coming out by the way.It stars Heather Lagenkamp and a new Pinhead actor.

>We'll do realistic remakes of famous movies
Atheism has destroyed cinema

thread's getting comfy

Rob zombie is a fucking stupid faggit.
I hate how he made Laurie into an annoying high pitched whiny cunt.
She was too childish and annoying.
Her friends did nothing but curse. Rob zombie is a hack

I'm genuinely looking forward to it. Truthfully, the series died with 4. Its been a low budget mess since then. However, I've been a fan despite that and I do feel there are some decent moments in the later Hellraiser sequels. The only irredeemable one is Revelations.

It's a shame, too. I think Hellraiser is one of the few horror series that warrants multiple sequels, given the mythology.

Yeah he was easy to get away from but his death count is significant, it's not like he's chasing people around without murdering anyone.

It's the fact that he keeps on coming, not only year after year after year - but he'll be stabbed several times or empty a clip into him and he'll still keep coming for you.

This scene was good though.
youtu.be/yP-GhTBFL_Q?t=2m57s

and Joe Grizzly.

>Stalks teenage girls
>Can't be killed; always comes back
Is Michael Myers a metaphor for pedos on Sup Forums?

The fact that the same person gets permabanned more than 3 times a day proves your point.

Inferno was good not gonna lie.

He didn't survive fire in the second movie

apparently he did since this new one is a direct sequel to the 2nd movie

I want to see Zombie's Halloween 3 instead of this. I loved his H2 and for part 3 he would surely find a way to combine Michael Myers and the Silver Shamrock plot - how great would that be? Maybe even make the Irish the head of the Halloween 5 killer cult and somehow weave that in.