DRUMPF BTFO Sup Forums ON SUICIDE WATCH

>"There's simply no place in the 21st century for fear mongering. Should he (Trump) enact any of these hateful proposals he will face swift retribution. Canadians are very aware of my feelings on this,” Trudeau said in remarks echoed by a number of cabinet ministers, including Melanie Joly, Stephane Dion and John McCallum.

>“And they, by the way, sided pretty clearly against the politics of fear and division in our election here.”

THE WORLD IS AGAINST YOU Sup Forums! HE WILL NEVER GET ELECTED

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WuGtYNnlYS8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

that's why Julian Assange is helping Trump and not Hillary

Bad shill is bad. Worse , you're underpaid.

And probably ugly.

BTW, Trudeau is a closeted gay, and he is being laughed at in the intelligence community.

Trudeau is retarded.

>hong kong
>Bad shill
> you're underpaid.
> ugly

>cuts ties with the US
>Goes broke
>Can't sell off gold
>Mass starvation
>Government collapses
>People start fleeing Canada for the US
>Trump builds wall in Trudeaus honor

The world was against Brexit as well.

>Wow sweet tat bro you should be like prime minister or something

How the fuck are the leafs going to do anything to us? Our policies on muslims are none of their business

>There's simply no place in the 21st century for...
How anyone can use this kind of rhetoric unironically boggles my mind. But bimbos going to bimbo.

>1 post by this ID

fuck off faggot shit head lmao

>'swift retribution'?

lol from fucking who? Canada?

Is that a thinly veiled threat by the biggest cuck this side of Merkel? Maybe the fucking leaf could try to fend for themselves in the global community without big brother watching their backs.

Ya I live there. I'm rather overpaid and handsome btw. You're part of the shill team bruh?

I don't believe it.
There's no fucking way he'd risk pissing off the future president, especially if that person is as vindictive as Trump.

It's 2016 amright?

The world?
>predicted Wilders win
>predicted Le Penn win
Both in 2017. Europe will swing with Trump, you cuck.

>America will face swift retribution
>From Canada

Enjoy having the White House get burned down again

Just like BREXIT?

>Should he (Trump) enact any of these hateful proposals he will face swift retribution
He won't do shit, because if he tries to kill us we win.

Source or fuck off.

SOMEONE LINK ME TO WHAT LE TRUDEAU SAID.

What the fuck is he gonna do, let his country burn down?

farrage boris and may look forward to trump winning..same for russia

fuck canadas opinion

WATCH OUT DONALD, I'LL KNOCK YOU OUT BRO

youtube.com/watch?v=WuGtYNnlYS8

*falls down stairs*
THERE WILL BE SWIFT RETRIBUTION
*says current year*
LIKE THERE IS NO PLACE
*imports South African firefighters who go on strike shortly after*
FOR YOUR BIGOTRY HERE
*crashes the Canadian dollar*
SO I SAY
*makes dramatic speech*
DONALD TRUMP MUST
*attends gay pride parade*
BE MORE CONSIDERATE WITH HIS STATEMENTS

Now if trump could get the mexicans to play for that wall as well...

>in the 21st century

This cuck literally cannot quit the current year meme.

>too much of a pussy to repeal cannabis prohibition because "muh international treaties"
>will start a war with the US

Pick one.

>swift retribution
K. keep me posted.

I'm a Leaf, and i fucking hate the fact we are told we should openly accept anything this guy fucking says.
This guy just panders the morality issues and doesn't touch anything close to the Economic state of our country and is openly accepting the fact what little culture US CANADIANS have is worthless compared to the others in the world, It's almost like this guy doesn't give a fuck about our nations history or common sense for that matter.

I disagree with him on tons of things, mostly the issue of Islamic immigration, creeping Sharia is fucking happening in my city, Muslims are everywhere and the smart whites are getting the fuck out of this place.

PS. Excuse the lame state of the post, i don't want to be imprisoned next year for hate speech or though crimes.

Make Brazil pay for it. Just to fuck with 'em.

Enjoy mutually assured destruction.

I would really enjoy it if Turdeau was killed publicly.

>a dickless wuss
now apologize (some more) little boy

What's he going to do, buy some child soldiers from Africa and try to invade us?

Canada is a non country, I don't have any hope of Canadians ever waking up. There's no unity, there's no political consciousness. Interest for the elections here is abysmal.

The only provinces that have shown some form of reactivity are Quebec and Alberta. Ironically they hate each other but they have that in common. The maritime have some sort of identity of their own but they're too cucked to ever act up on it.

He would need to really fuck up badly, either lead to a real disaster or getting caught acting on his violent tendencies on a lady (which he definitively has and slips out every now and then). The conservative party is a big joke atm and Liberals have more support than ever. It's fucked.

THE KILLING BLOW WILL COME SOON

HILLARY HAS ALREADY CUT NUMBER OF DEBATES FROM 24 TO 6

CAN YOU SMELL THE FEAR BROTHERS

I hope trump gets elected

Let's see Trudeau try acting on anything when the military hates his guts and only 37% of the people voted for him

If Trudeau did anything against the US after trump was elected there would be a CIA backed coup here in a fucking week. All the military would need is "America has your backs" and they'd gladly shoot this fuck

It couldn't happen soon enough. We need our own Pinochet to uncuck this place

It LITERALLY doesn't matter what the rest of the world thinks, why can't people grasp this?

>Let's see Trudeau try acting on anything when the military hates his guts and only 37% of the people voted for him
Another 30% voted for the NDP. Don't be a moron leftism and Trump hating in Canada has long days ahead.

Jesus has a Canadian """""leader"""""" ever made a speech without referencing America or an American?

>dude vote for me ad leader of canada be cause fuck the usa lmao

Nah more like Canada turns on Trudeau because cutting ties with the US would be the final nail in the coffin for our rapidly crumbling economy and with military support we drag him in the street and shoot him. Afterwards the 37% of the population who were cucked enough to support him are exterminated (so basically we nuke the GTA and cuckgary)

I hope he crashes our economy and there is a violent revolution. He is simply the product of a system so fucked that there is no solution except to remove it by force

>IT'S THE CURRENT CENTURY AND PEOPLE STILL VOTE TRUMP! I'M LITERALLY BURNING RIGHT NOW!

We need to Balkanize this place then

I rest my case though. A military government backed by the US would have this place uncucked pretty fast

Trudeau isn't my prime minister, i didn't vote for him

he's a faggot

Guys, we're tough I swear.

If you guys exterminate your leftists, we'll give you Alaska.

It hasn't been a fucking year since he was elected. The ride hasn't even begun..

The world is laughing at the dog fucker.

But if you fight them they win

Who fucking cares. Canada sucks.

I'll be honest, I'm genuinely fucking surprised that he waited this long before jumping on the "I hate Trump" bandwagon.

>There's simply no place in the 21st century for fear mongering
C'MON

IT'S THE CURRENT CENTURY

I don't agree to that. My offer is Canada gets rid of the guy,and the US won't have to cover in and "liberate" the country.

Is it just me or is it new these foreign leaders are being vocal about who America elects as president?

Why did my retarded country elect this fucking idiot

>Melanie Joly
cant believe pol didnt give more attention to her

If Trump gets elected I hope to hell he puts Trudeau in his place. Maybe then we might actually start funding our military and securing our own national defense instead of hiding behind America.

and to you Americans, it is you who defends our borders and soverignity, not us. Our military doesn't even have 30,000 combat ready troops, most of whom we do train would shit their pants in combat - our recruiting standards are abysmal and reliant on gender/race quotas, our equipment is recycled shit from the 80's, our budget is less than 1% of GDP, our ships break down in the middle of the ocean, we wear fucking green camo in the desert because we don't even have funding for uniforms.

The Canadian military is an utter joke - we have one task force (JTF2) worth anything. I hope to god the U.S stops protecting our asses and forces us to fund our own national defense for protection.

The Canadian military is such a joke that literally North Korea would stomp us into the ground. Most Canadians are oblivious to this fact because they don't care about national defense, we are bordered with the strongest most powerful nation in the world that we share a continent with - we basically leech off your military for protection free of charge.

You should have kicked us to the curb long ago.

>There's simply no place in the 21st century for fear mongering

And that's why we love Muslims so much and are importing them by the millions

How aren't these puppets dead yet? Time for another 1776

this coming from the guy who wouldnt put out a fire

Leafs, how the fuck can you live with yourselves voting in this abomination?

i would have to agree with you on that, i don't see the another party winning an election ever again.

The irony here is that Trudeau and company are the ones who are actually fear mongering.

One can dream...

Fucking this.
>"you don't get it!!! isis wants you to hate muslims and have sensible immigration policies.. if you don't listen they'll kill you"

I don't get how that's not considered fear mongering

canada gonna geet kicked out of anglosphere

>You will be stopped by Dudeweedlmaoblowyourdog man.
A good forty keks to you too as well, sir.

>swift retribution.

JESUS CHRIST LOL. This little bitch is going to do nothing but virtue posture and dress up as a muslim.

>It's a Trudeau speaks for all Canadians episode
btw this cuck only got 34% of the popular vote

>implying the 21st century hasn't been anything but fear mongering for the past fifteen years.

JUSTin weedman, our prime memester is at it again. Not content with just destroying our nation, he turns his fruity gaze south to ruin another people's country.

Trudeau can fuck off and keep his nose out of the affairs of the U.S election, I expect a fucking professional attitude towards whoever wins, but we're probably not going to get that with this twerp.

NL is ready to separate guys, and I know you want us gone, it's probably for the best anyways :(

>swift retribution
I'd love this cuckboy try to do literally ANYTHING to the US after Trump wins.

FUCK GUYS

looks like Trump just secured Canada's vote

I love when you people make these threads it only makes you more hated.
>no theres no way to climb back out of the grave you dug yourselves.

>"There's simply no place in the 21st century for fear mongering."
>goes on to fear monger trump

10/10

fuck we have to get trump elected. i feel like a lot of people dont even realize how amazing and comfy it will be as an american after trump is elected. if you think trump vs hillary is a sight to behold, just wait until he goes after foreign threats like that fucking leaf

You guys do realize this is fake right?

Also, imagine this level of posturing from an American politician about a candidate from another country. Everyone would be telling the American to fuck off and stay out of other countries elections. If people like Trudeau had any sense of decency they would shut the hell up about Trump and the American elections and just wait. Instead, because they are fucking fear mongering self-righteous cunts, they inject their opinion with vague threats.

Fuck that and fuck those people.

What the fuck are they gonna do? Write an angry letter? Bush told the UN to go fuck itself when he went into Iraq and Trump has more balls than the entire Bush family

Much like Sup Forums, they think they know what is better for America than Americans.

He's not a very professional person. Donald could very well win and even if you dont like him, you need to be professional. Wrong thing to do is kick a sleeping dog because that dog is going to wake up and bite you in the ass.

Justin needs to shut his bitch mouth and get pot fucking legalized already. Whats taking so fucking long? Too busy at gay pride and the mosques?

He is going to win and you can feel it.

>trying to shitpost like a canadian
you failed

Trudeau said what he thinks about Donald Trump. He never said anything about who the American people should vote for, or who is his ideal candidate.
I agree he is an idiot, but that is putting words in his mouth.

HEY FOLKS.
COMBAT INFANTRYMAN REPORTING.
IF SOMEONE CAN JUST TEXT ME WHEN THE CANADIANS TRY TO INVADE, MY DOG AND I WILL STOP THEM LITERALLY BY OURSELVES.
JUST TEXT ME.

>yfw Trudeau is the master of Current-Yearposting now that the John Oliver of 2016 isn't doing it

>Can't sell off gold

He already did, dirt cheap.

>no place for fear mongering
>thats why we are going to tell you to be scared of Trump!

pottery

HIDE AND REPORT CONCERN TROLLS, THEY ARE HERE TO DEMORALIZE AND DISTRACT US FROM DOING OUR PART TO MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN
HIDE AND REPORT CONCERN TROLLS, THEY ARE HERE TO DEMORALIZE AND DISTRACT US FROM DOING OUR PART TO MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN

I'd fight Trudeau.

But I'd probably win.

>...he will face swift retribution
Like what? A disapproving frown?

what city? Toronto and Calgary are fucked.

>the biggest cuck in Cuckweedistan will be very upset with Trump

I'm literally shaking in my boots

REMINDER:

LEAFISTAN HAS AN ECONOMY SMALLER THAN CALIFORNIA

LEAFISTAN SURVIVES BECAUSE THEY BORDER AMERICA

LEAFISTAN IS A SHIT TIER COUNTRY LIVING IN THE BEST NEIGHBORHOOD ON EARTH

LEAFISTAN IS ESSENTIALLY A US STATE, DEFENDED, OWNED, TOTALLY SUBMISSIVE TO US INTERESTS

LEAFISTAN DOES NOT UNDERSTAND THE ISSUES WE FACE

LEAFISTAN IS A NATION OF WEAKLINGS LIVING IN BLISSFUL IGNORANCE TO THE WAY OF MEN AND THE WORLD AT LARGE

LEAFISTAN WILL REMAIN COMFY BUT THOSE LIVING THERE WILL NEVER ACHIEVE SELF ACTUALIZATION OR EXPERIENCE VALIANT STRUGGLE FOR A BETTER FUTURE

LEAFISTAN WILL SIMPLE COAST ALONG

LEAFISTAN WILL NEVER MATTER

LEAFISTAN WILL NEVER BE A PART OF HUMAN HISTORY, ONLY A FOOTNOTE

LEAFISTAN LIFE IS A LIFE OF EMPTY NOTHINGNESS

They already sold all their gold

That's why he can't sell it again to stop his people from starving top kek

Fuck off, Wang Ping.

You need to end it all now.

>he will face swift retribution
>this from Canada
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

pic related