The Simpsons

How the fuck did they get away with this? Since when was Simpsons woke?

youtube.com/watch?v=p8M2tg2RkIQ

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=r-Y0dTNH7Ns
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

pushback against SJWs has become mainstream. soon 'woke' millennials will outnumber the SJW millennials on social media

I lean more towards the left but I FUCKING DESPISE SJWs. THEY'RE LIKE MENTALLY RETARDED WTF.

it's the pendulum law, user

The fuck you talking about? Simpsons were always a bit left, but not to the nonsensical levels we see most media nowadays.

youtube.com/watch?v=r-Y0dTNH7Ns

>pushback against SJWs has become mainstream
It has? Where? Every talk show, every MSM outlet and every popular site seems to be pandering to the SJW and politically correct movement.

I don't get where this shit came from. I was in college in 06 and this was not a thing. Everyone was cool, laid back and lazy as shit. People enjoyed partying and no one gave a fuck about your political opinion. People on campus weren't autistic screeching at everything that triggered them and getting triggered wasn't even a thing.

Now all the prestigious schools like Yale and Harvard are a fucking joke. College students walk around with nose rings, purple hair and everything triggers them.

I wont be eating your shit after almost twenty years of current simpsons

That clip's actually good. Covers the current state of millennials perfectly.

The difference here is that it's laid on quite thick. It seems to be written due to frustration instead of mere satire. I've never seen something like this before

It's still satire. Simpsons simply aren't as clever as they used to be, they tend to lay things out Family Guy-level thick.

alt reich retards infect another good show. figures

> Where? Every talk show, every MSM outlet and every popular site seems to be pandering to the SJW and politically correct movement.

that's exactly why.

Over the next 10 years we are going to see a reverse in culture as the punks and rebels of today do what they've always done: piss off the mainstream media, parents, teachers, governent.

Being gay, Trans, communist, atheist whatever used to enrage the mild mannered parents/Christians/teachers and whatever of old. The quickest way to get a reaction and be labeled "bad" by the modern establishment is to be racist, homopjobic, nationalist. Fuckimg Sup Forums is the new equivilent of hippies. Some stuff won't change, religion is dead it's too passive and nice to be a rebellion except in specific ultra atheist households. But offensive jokes are hugely popular amoung today's teenagers. A generation who wasn't born for 9/11 are meming it non stop about how Bush did it.

Has Family Guy done any anti-SJW skits? I know he hates Trump but he also despises SJWs.

Nigger, media and tv seriously laggs behind mainstream culture, values and preferences and more when the conter culture is anti feminism, atheism, liberalism and the like. There are already plenty comedians who are in the PC bandwagon and many internet series.

>Every talk show, every MSM outlet and every popular site seems to be pandering to the SJW and politically correct movement.

Most news outlets have writers that are SJWs. Probably because they can't make much as writers so the only ones that take up the job are those that get personal satisfaction from pushing their political agendas or being able to write hit pieces on people.

Celebrities that read that garbage then come away thinking that those opinions given by SJWs is normal, leading to them spouting the bullshit that they now think is common sense.

We're now seeing the pendulum swing back since Trump won and people are realizing just how out of touch they are with half the country.

>you're worse than hitler
>too late for flattery
first funny one-liner i've seen from the simpson in years

maybe you can go back nigger

how is the ADL letting this trivialization of the 6 gorillion stand

>"you're worse then hitler"
>"too late for flattery"
only part I chuckled at

Family Guy makes jokes that don't go down well with SJWs, but nothing I've seen is overtly political

>Burns going "Release me you hound"
subtle. Like pottery, it rhymes

this, Gen Z is much more republican

my elementary school-aged brother has taken to using the word triggered

albeit for non-political things but it was interesting to observe something of the sort in a child

>millennials
It's all just a cycle of PC (or whatever the name for it is at a given time) being either in or out. Acting like it's millennial shit is the reason shit wont get better.
Like 1987.