Something I've realized, brothers

At least about us Trump-supporters on Sup Forums

>we worship a chaos god (kek)
>our meme magic is a lot like how Orks affect the Warp- if enough of us believe in something, it happens
>we want to vote for a God-Emperor and lead humanity into the Imperium of Man

So where were you when we transcended all of the Warhammer races?

>

So, kek has a sense of humor?

so we are to believe some space jew had a son who contradicted everything the space jew said and the space jew left his son to die AND the space jews son didnt free the jews from rome despite the fact the space jews drinking budy moses freed the jews from egypt...

just so we are clear thats what you want us all to believe

Exactly. I've WITNESSED meme magic.

When did I ever say that I was Christian, kekfag?

also
>ellipsis
Hello newfag

>repeating digits
>1 in 10 chance
>Meme Magic

Wew, newfag found.

Yes, 1/10 with the digits is already statistically small. Now imagine all of the different IPs posting at all times.

Very small chances, and yet it persists.

It will always be a 1 in 10 chance- that is unless you failed basic 6th grade math.

That's just for the individual digit, the chances of getting dubs, trips, quads, etc decreases exponentially.

You came into this thread pretty quickly, doubter. What have you against Kek?

Repeating digits, really, rely on the final two digits, and seeing as you kekfags think dubs are worth anything of note, it will always be 1 in 10. 00, 11, 22, 33, 44, 55, 66, 77, 88, 99 = 10 possible sets of digits out of 100 which simplifies to 1 in 10.

Kek is a shitty cancerous meme that's flooding Sup Forums with absolute bullshit and newfaggotry. Seriously, I've been here since 2013, and never have I seen such fucking nonsense wrapping up a good chunk of people here- of which always appears to be newfags.

Fuck off, kid. Don't forget school starts in 1 month.

kek is real you fags and he is good

Kek = Xom from Dungeon Crawl

>it will always be 1 in 10. 00, 11, 22, 33, 44, 55, 66, 77, 88, 99 = 10 possible sets of digits out of 100 which simplifies to 1 in 10.

So it's still a 1 in 10 chance to get 1111? kek

oh wait how about 11111 or 22222 or 3333333.

I was ITT
Praise Kek REeeeeeeeeeeeee

10 posts so far, nothing. It's not just a simple 1 in 10, there are other factors. It's only 1/10 after enough posts have been put into a specific thread, which hasn't happened here yet. Also, that's what makes dubs right off the bat so amazing.

Just stop doubting, heretic.

Of it isn't you illiterate mongaloid.

I'm pointing out the fact the you kekshitters see something as little as dubs as proof of your "god" or "prophecies"

what about double repeating digets x2

I'm just taking your argument to its logical extent, friend.

kek is supreme

Always like the idea of moulding a new movement using the Imperium of Man as the blue print.

FOR THE EMPRAH