What's your favorite comedy of the season? Mine is HPO4b

What's your favorite comedy of the season? Mine is HPO4b

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=EdjVKQoBzVM
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Why even release this movie in Russia if it doesn't have any black people and the whole political commentary (no matter how shallow it is) will be lost on audience
They probably think it's just a shitty horror movie which it is, to be fair

>giving it away in a poster

even russians seem to be crazy about this movie

the average is pretty low, 100% critic score is from only 4 "critics"

>the whole political commentary (no matter how shallow it is) will be lost on audience

Americans would be surprised just how involuntarily aware the rest of the world is on their culture and political situations.

>the whole political commentary (no matter how shallow it is) will be lost on audience
the rest of the world isn't as fucking stupid as america m8

yep, the globalist jews have spread the black plague far and wide. just like in the olden times, poisoned the wells of culture!

This. Been in cinema yesterday, everyone was just saying "nigger" and giggling. Can't say I didn't like it though.

>the globalist jews

Maybe they had some effect, but for the most part the Internet and just the raw power of the US did it.

>anyone other than americans
>giving a slightest shit about white-black culture dynamics
no one cares m8s, I only know about that shit from Sup Forums threads on Sup Forums
t. slav

who do you think was promoting all the rap stars? rap is seriously the disease that affected youth from all around the world.

K gramps

There were Black Lives Matter rallies across Europe, though.

You severely underestimate the number of young people that are retarded enough to care.

Western Europe, where there's black people and minorities.

It's still white people doing the protesting. Russia isn't some bastion of conservatism and decency, there are retarded people there too.

Just look at the nigger culture they adopt:
youtube.com/watch?v=EdjVKQoBzVM

in russia there are also jews who coerce the youth into acting like that with freudian methods

>adopt
Russian culture IS nigger culture

People see shit online, they like it, and bring it to their own country. That's it, there's nothing Jewish about it.

>buttocks shaking
>element of culture
>like something bad

Are you mad, comrade?

The point was, black "culture" is present in Russia just like Western Europe.

Black culture without black people, best of both worlds.

yes yes, that it is

dont think or look into it because there is nothing there