British

>british
>"advertising"

Why are you putting Goblins on tv Britain?

youtube.com/watch?v=UB8--PFAJDE
youtube.com/watch?v=YgUqmKQ9Lrg

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/lYIEAIogarI
vocaroo.com/i/s1ZR01pqxIkl
vocaroo.com/i/s1dibhrbYybU
youtube.com/watch?v=qAnIOCIBFR4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

To make you really think.

Because The Shire is really oxford

That's not a goblin, it's a botchling.

Kek

little known fact is jrr tolkien based orcs on the people from stoke

>Why are you putting Goblins on tv Britain?

THAT'S ALL WE GOT

THAT'S

ALL

WE

GOT

;____;

I sympathise with her. She's gotta live out the one life she has as a deformed monstrosity. A life of rejection, pity and outright hostility.
What I cannot fucking stand is that some marketing cunt thought it would be cute and progressive to write her in and say she got with the best man.

This instantly conjures up images of this little tard-trike bound butthole wheeling up to the studly young bearded best man, at the reception and moments later rolling away with a knowing wink and a lick of the lips as if we're supposed to be fucking sit there, during fucking tea time, forced to contemplate the allusion that at some point a regular sized bloke and this little afterbirth-in-a-wig will be fucking going at in all filthy and sweaty with his normal sized tadger fucking smashing up against the back of her neck or wherever the fuck her truncated vagina ends and then we're all supposed to look at each other and say 'wow isn't that so progressive don't we live in such a wonderful age aren't we all so fucking fantastic'.

I wish that little 'goblin' all the best but the sewer-stall runoff that fucking worked up this ad needs taking out into the town square to be beaten by the rotted dicks of every syphilitic beggar available, gang-raped by a gang of impressively large dogs and then forced to watch her own shitty advert for eternity.

The only saving grace of this advert was the disgruntled chort that came out of every single one of my family members as we were subjected to this abomination on, what was otherwise, a pretty capital weekday evening.

Also maltesers can fucking do one. They look like they fell off a black man's diseased dingus.

No we have packis as well now

SHE IS BEAUTIFUL JUST LIKE EVERYONE ELSE SHITLORD

EXCEPT THE ALT REICH THEY ARE ALL UGLY INSIDE AND OUT

seventh post best post

I'd let the second one give me a handjob desu

That first one with Dobby is fucking gross.

That second one though. Wew. I had to wipe the sweat off my forehead. This is my new fetish.

This post is weirdly thoughtful and accurate for a number of reasons that I won't get into because I've already lost interest in the thread

The advert with the deaf women is pretty good too
youtu.be/lYIEAIogarI

vocaroo when

Cute.

Second ones a little to explicit for me

Better than the tripe on /lit/.
Well done lad.

Damn it, Geralt.

Shes a smug little shit aswell

Theres an interview where she claims she knows shes attractive and nice to be around

Sorry, best British accent I could do.

vocaroo.com/i/s1ZR01pqxIkl

>I'm Australian

Who cares

>Britistan

A bloody what?

kino

That... thing... you mean to say that thing that was my miscarried daughter, is now sitting in a chair with fucking wheels on it, talking about a fucking wedding while what seems to be some kind of magical megascope-thing is translating all of this for the viewing pleasure of others? Fuck me. Geralt, just get Anna and Tamara back for me please so we can all fuck off somewhere normal again?

vocaroo.com/i/s1dibhrbYybU

I'm sorry, i've never seen this before, I couldn't help but laugh.

Omg thats real? I thought it was a puppet or cgi.

Never change, Sup Forums.

Malteasers adverts are all shit tbf. Basically 'fuck men - the advert'. Malteasers don't even taste good either, very unsatisfying to eat

I like how the awfulness of the non-retard actors perfectly represents how fake and condecending these spastic's "friends" would be in real life.

>oh you got with the best man eh? (Barely contained laughter) you're soo bad (winks at non-retard friend)

>British women

Why is Maisie Williams doing advertisements for chocolate?

Hey this is my pasta

And it's a damn fine pasta. You should be proud.

I was eating a peach and no joke i laughed so hard the stone flew out my mouth and hit the monitor

Topnotch

Excellent post

Goddammit user, you couldn't even last a minute, I could hear the other guy start to break but he soldiered on!

Why is Witcher so /kino/ lads?

Oh, come on. Triss wouldn't take it in the ass from Vernon Roche. Ves might, however.

Shes a better looking woman than yous could get

Also what matters is her personality shitlords

But her personality is also awful

How so

10/10

Didnt she get blacked in real life?

wtf I agree.

kek

Haha, the second one is legitimately funny though.

She's called Samantha Renke btw

>This instantly conjures up images of this little tard-trike bound butthole wheeling up to the studly young bearded best man, at the reception and moments later rolling away with a knowing wink and a lick of the lips as if we're supposed to be fucking sit there, during fucking tea time, forced to contemplate the allusion that at some point a regular sized bloke and this little afterbirth-in-a-wig will be fucking going at in all filthy and sweaty with his normal sized tadger fucking smashing up against the back of her neck or wherever the fuck her truncated vagina ends and then we're all supposed to look at each other and say 'wow isn't that so progressive don't we live in such a wonderful age aren't we all so fucking fantastic'.
god tier

They are shoehorned into all our shows and adverts now - we even have a spacker on EastEnders - really takes you out of the show.

She's just a midget in a wheelchair

>“Not to blow my own trumpet but I’m a good dresser, people think I’m attractive, I have blonde hair and blue eyes,” she says. “I do attract good looking guys. I have had people be like, 'oh they’re just friends right'?

>Actress & Disability Campaigner Agent Louise Dyson COLUMNIST PosAbilityMag BLOGGER HuffPostUK Patron H2Htheatre

Whatever you do, dont go on twitter

Theres a picture of this beast in a bikini

Gimme that goblin pusy

>this is a 10/10 in bongland

BLACKED

Don't forget two gays, multiple ethnic minorities, lesbians etc.

Literally every soap has benders, spastics and darkies in it now, makes me sick.

Won't lie, I'd fuck her

I'd also fuck my own shadow if it was hot, tight and wet

There are not enough images in the world for the disgust

2nd one is aight

STUPID HYOOMAN

GOBLINS ILL LIKE FIRE, ARISEN

This comment is the equivalent of YouTube comments that just repeat a line from the video.

All I see are three ordinary Brits, we're all aware they're not the best looking bunch why you gotta rub it in?

Star of the Hobbit

Don't forget her small role in Fury Road.

I'm partial to a Teaser bar though

Kek

Because she's laughing over crushing the bride's foot and possibly ruining her wedding day and honeymoon. Also when relating the story she banged on the table as loud as possible disturbing everyone in the food court.

Completely obnoxious behaviour

Infanticide should be tolerated with this cases

Pig

youtube.com/watch?v=qAnIOCIBFR4

This is a result of a feminized society
Women pretend that failure is a virtue

I'd make her hear again alright

Fucking got me laughing out loud in public

nobody's denying that it's a pasta, m8

>Why are you putting Goblins on tv Britain?
They're more appealing than British women.

So what's your excuse?

that they only pretend it is

SAVAGE
A
V
A
G
E

Pic related is how you do disability in movies right not forcing it like that shitty advert

What?

Having him portray a disgusting mutant

Uh, yeah?

Is that not what they are?

source?

Point is he was just as freakish as everyone else

or maybe shes at a wedding with a bunch of other malformed creatures, and the best man happened to be one of them

two troggs cant pretend to fall in love?

That second commercial was so stupid it made me angry. That bitch's voice is poison.

Fuck sake, I read it in his voice.

Lad, I would probably sub to your Live Journal.

Well said if a little crude. It's. very good point if you really think about it

>this is a 10/10 in bongland

Where do I get one of those?

I'm just gonna post this on the comments, lets go brothers

>having one night stands with strangers is such an important part of british culture they humanize disabled people by having them do it

these scraggletoothed degenerates know no bounds