Let's just stuff in a bunch of completely useless scenes...

>Let's just stuff in a bunch of completely useless scenes, show the breasts of Mozart's wife and make the movie 3 hours long.
What other great movies were completely ruined by their director's cut?

Mediocre bait

Those are some godly tits though but you are right. Top 5 of all time film for me

Do you actually get nips with this or is it just hand covered like in pic related?

We get nips user. ;)

>ywn have suck on a breast

Post em, preferably a webm.

i fapped after this. a shame that she doesnt appear nude anywhere else.

Why didn't Salieri fuck her?
Was he gay or something.

>What other great movies were completely ruined by their director's cut?

you'll be very dissappointed when you see them

I'll be the judge of that

Elizabeth Berridge also appears nude in the 1981 film Funhouse by Tobe Hooper. It's a horror film. That means you can scream and then cream.

Why did the get a litteral pedo to play Napoleon?

I know this is a troll thread,
but Apocalypse Now is the quintessential film with a far inferior directors cut version.

The Warriors

I just googled them they're pretty good. It helps that the actress is cute. I don't get why I'd be disappointed. Is it because they are a bit spaced apart? That's pretty normal, user. It would be weird if they were naturally close together.

>Giving your semen to a demon
>being great
pick one

Mozart was truly a genius, the Kanye of his time.

How is this a troll thread? The Amadeus director's cut was trash, while the original movie is a masterpiece.

fukken WRONG

Came here to post this.

I just saw them and I don't know what you're talking about. Literally amazing tits. Why are we even discussing this?!

Well, there it is

There is... how does one say this... too much nipple. Simply reduce the nipple and it will be perfect!

Damn, Mozart's wife had it like that?

>liking these pancake tits

Sadly they looked much bigger in the corset than they actually were. Salieri lucked out, he was getting to bang THICC chicks left and right whilst mozzfart was tied to her.

>areola is nipple
>nipple is areola
I too enjoy feeling bags of sand

ok, fag

Every single movie in history that implies women only cheat because they love their partner or were manipulated into it ... anything to absolve them of all responsibility.

>banana tits
>big areolas

watch them in motion, watch the whole scene

>2017
>still refusing to insert your penis into a woman's vagina

What's wrong my dude

Worked on you.

Rekt

Kek

Kek

virgin git out

OP's right, I have no idea why would anyone think it's bait, it's really dragging and substantially inferior to the theatrical cut

The Lord of the Rings director's cut versions are really bad. In the Two towers they literally just added half an hour of corny dialogue. There is a good reason why they cut so many scenes for the theatrical release of a movie.

Those are specifically extended just for the sake of extension

Bad Director's Cuts:
>Last of the Mohicans
>Apocalypse Now

Good Director's Cuts:
>Kingdom of Heaven
>Dracula (1992)
>Alexander
>Blade Runner

Watchmen
Legend

No, keep the nipple it's literally perfect.
Just enlarge the breasts and those bonobos are perfect, even the sag would be irrelevant if the breasts were just bigger.

Man, I'm glad I'm not the only one. I love Amadeus so I picked up the Director's Cut and thought it was WAY worse.

When is the Director's Cut BETTER?

Doesn't she get her tits out in the theatrical cut? I know I've seen boobies in this movie.

This.
I remember watching it in VHS a couple of years after it was released and there were Connie's tits.

>You will never snarf this qt's hairy armpits while fondling her tiddies.

I'm fed up with this world.

No nipplage in theatrical

best scene senpai. best scene.

>What other great movies were completely ruined by their director's cut?
Its not like you are forced to watch the directors cut every time you rewatch the movie.

>Its not like you are forced to watch the directors cut every time you rewatch the movie
They often do sometimes. Kingdom of Heaven's Theatrical cut has effectively been destroyed, for good reason mind you, and they only play the director's cut.

I don't really need to explain Star Wars

Last of the Mohicans has prevented people from accessing the superior theatrical cut on anything better quality than a VHS.

True. But I wanted to show Amadeus to my parents, who don't understand English that well. And the only German version of that movie I could find was the director's cut. Another problem is that when they published the director's cut, the voice actor who did Salieri in 1984 was already dead. So they took another guy and replaced everything Salieri said in the entire movie with the voice of the new guy, who is also the voice of Gandalf in the German version of Lord of the Rings.

It's not that simple.

The theatrical cut for Robin Hood, Prince of thieves has been all but completely replaced by the extended cut. The theatrical cut also isn't available in Hi Def.

They also redubbed the whole movie in Germany and replaced every voice actor but Costners with a ultra low budget version. It sounds like shit now and it's not the same movie i watched in the cinema.

how do you say kino in german?

Lichtspielhaus

>t. virgin that only watches hentai

>yfw sucked two breasts full of milk. Yesterday.

Can't wait for more, user.

>Last of the Mohicans has prevented people from accessing the superior theatrical cut on anything better quality than a VHS.
There's an HD version on MySpleen that a fan made, using upscaling and an tv showing.

I didn't knew moot had a cat

Star Wars

>banana tits

fuck the miles of dick I would suck to get a pair of banana tits swinging over/rubbing all over me

Nice.