Is it the greatest capeshit of all time?

Is it the greatest capeshit of all time?

not even close

yes

other movies don't even come close

Yes

>tfw we never got the original Suicide Squad version that looked like it would have resembled a Batman Nolan movie
FUCKING WB FOR RUINING IT AND FUCKING UP THE MOVIE'S EDITING

Incredibles was better

no it's shit

Logan is by far the better movie. I don't give a shit of any of the characters in Dark Knight, it's a good Thriller but like all Nolan films the characters are just bland as fuck, Michael Caine is in all the Batman movies just to explain the Plot, this is his whole purpose.

No, punisher war zone is better

>WELCOME TO A WORLD WITHOUT RULES.

>Logan is by far the better movie
eh saw it twice in cinema and loved it first time but was alright the second. TDK is a better movie

>Harvey Dent/2 Face
>Joker
>Opening bank scene
>Hospital scene
>That ending with Jim Gordon's speech over Hans Zimmer's score

Who else is Harvey Dent here?

Ledger of course was brilliant as Joker but I love how Nolan handled Harvey Dent

>Starts off as a good politician who wants to do right and take down all crooks
>Joker fucks him up by murdering love of his life
>Becomes 2 Face and still decides to take down the crooks of Gotham but by his own hands and his coin
>Goes so far that he threatens the life of Gordon's son and wife
I felt very sad for him in the end

> what is unbreakable
> what is ang lee's hulk
> what is spider-man 2

>what is ang lee's hulk
MY NIGGA

I forgot how much this film impacted me as a kid when I saw it

>crazy father using his son for his own experiments
This was pretty shocking to see in a kid's movie

Unbreakable, yes. Only reason I ever put TDK before it is I like Batman. Spider-Man 2 is great, but not better than TDK.

>Spider-Man 2 is great, but not better than TDK.
Very true. Spiderman 2 still has campiness that is almost like Spiderman 3 but not as severe.

Spideman 1 is far superior. More serious

Unbreakable is Kino, but most don't count it as capeshit because it isn't a comic adaptation.

Spidey 2 is pretty good, but not Kino.

Ang Lee's Hulk had potential to be Kino, but the stupid shit in the movie mixed with the good stuff brings it down.

That scene was pretty cool, but in context makes no sense.

The campiness is what gives it its charm, Raimi's Spiderman films are meant to be lighthearted and goofy at times

Anyone still using that buzzword is trying to fit in.

>The campiness is what gives it its charm
No. Movies need to be more serious with some comedy but not too much

Spiderman 1 was better
>Peter chasing Uncle Ben's killer
>The Hospital scene where Peter tries to tell the love that he feels for M.J.
A very good and emotional movie. Yes Spiderman 2 has good moments but all on all Spiderman 1 is better

Either this or Superman The Movie

Sandy holocaust cameo ftw

It's so great I fell asleep and some guy poked me as everybody emptied out the theater

I was sitting by the aisle toward the back so everyone looked at me as they filed out. I slept so soundly I even drooled on myself

Why didn't he just shoot joker in the hospital?

the opening scene of the dark knight rises is very good in my opinion

4u

Were you distracted by something during that scene? Because it's made pretty clear why.

>Has a gun to the head of the man who destroyed his life
>no no, I flipped a coin, so I can't kill him! Also where's Gordon's kid I need to shoot him

The gun wasn't loaded.

Maybe greatest, not sure, but definitely top five.

No particular order:
>The Dark Knight
>Logan
>Guardians of the Galaxy Vol 2
>Spider-Man 2
>Watchmen

Fuck, never thought that, one, two would come from this year, and two, one was directed by Zack fucking Snyder

It was though

Spider Man 2 > TDK > Watchmen > Winter Soldier > Iron Man

>The Dark Knight should have been two movies
>The Dark Knight Rises is an abomination that should never have happened

TDKR is a good movie. It really is.

It is flawed, for sure, but it suffers from big sibling syndrome. It's the equivalent of the kid that that grows up and gets a $70,000 job in management. That's quite good - way to go, kid. But you're older brother got a full ride through college and now is a mover and shaker in his industry and pulls home about three times as much.

Doesn't mean the other is bad. Just compared to the superstar, it's always going to look like shit.

The point of the coinflips was that Dent was so broken he decided there is no real justice and everything might as well be left up to chance

>TDKR is a good movie. It really is
It is a bad movie on every conceivable level. It really is.

Wee-woo! Wee-woo! What's that? The hyperbole train! Next stop, Exaggeration Station!

*Upvotes*

The only thing it had going for it were the shots it used. The content of those shots however, weren't up to snuff. The dialogue was poor, the pacing was pretty bad between the 1/2 and 3/4 mark, not to mention the terrible voice they used for bane.

Pro:
>Great production
>Great acting by Ledger
Con:
>Really shitty writing eg.The Joker does all his decision making off-sceen, we are just told he's genius and they rely on plot armor for him the entire script. His whole plan rests on the police deciding to put someone INSIDE the interrogation room with him, when there's no reason to do that at all.
>Shitty direction
>Awful dialogue
>No story

7/10 just for the awesome production, but the film is not that great.

This, the movie was almost unbelievably sloppy.

I don't know what the fuck Nolan was thinking.

You have good taste my man

>sends Batman a used condom
>gets new tattoo of a whoopee cushion
>hunka hunka

Isn't the point that Joker doesn't have a plan, he's just making it up as he's goes along

Uh no, he plants the bomb in the guy and calls it to the blow up the MCU. That's a plan. He has plans through out the entire film. What you're referrencing is when he talks to Harvey Dent. He was just telling Harvey what he wanted to hear to send him crazy. Dumbass.

Maybe he had multiple plans depending on the situation

logan isn't really capeshit, though, nor does it try to be

and it's nowhere near the best of all time in the genre it actually wants to be considered in

Yes, keyword being maybe. The point is that all his decison making is done offscreen giving him all that plot armor. How does he do all the things? Because the writer says so.

Do you really think the film would be improved by seeing Joker do long explanations to his goons

The point is that we are just told he's good at what he does. Compare this with the villian in No Country for Old Men. He doesn't go on long rants about what he's doing but we see the process by which he DECIDES to do things.

spiderman 2 is the best pure superhero movie. the logical conclusion to the genre as a love letter to the idea of the superhero. iron man is up there

dark knight is a great crime thriller, logan is a decent character study. hulk (2003) is very good. the thing about all three is that they aren't really superhero movies in the same way as raimi's spiderman so a comparison is kind of pointless.

I mean, if the first point comparison you think of when you see any one of these movies is each other, you don't watch enough movies and probably didn't really get them

Even if he did, the Joker was holding the hammer

That's a continuity error, not a plot point

Good super hero movies are movies that are films first and super hero movie second.

It's why Marvel and DC don't make films or movies. They make products.

>The Joker should have just explained the entire plot to us
>this is good for some reason

Ok, well good on you for not reading what I wrote.

no no really, you should call up Nolan, 2 hours 30 minutes wasn't a long enough run time, he needed a good extra hour or 2 to have Joker explain everything

Again, you didn't read what I wrote. So I can't really argue with you arguing with yourself.

>that baby face tat
howling

>WB
>Great anything
No

How does it feel to have this image saved

The Nolan Batman trilogy is the only capeshit that is actually good and that's because he's a good filmmaker. Marvel and DC is just disposable pop culture for pre teens.

That's not Cap first avenger

Nah. Spider-Man 2 is.

Back off reddit.

So what about this?

>that's not Unbreakable