Is The Witcher the greatest achievement in slav history?

is The Witcher the greatest achievement in slav history?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Polish–Lithuanian_Commonwealth
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marian_Rejewski
youtube.com/watch?v=Q88AkN1hNYM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I dunno maybe

feel like they're gonna cock this up though

They should just follow the games instead of the books books kinda suxk and nobody cares about them

Books are actually very good, and the plot in the main saga is perfect for tv series.
And games are direct sequel to the books

The greatest in Polish history maybe, even the Slovaks have achieved more than Poland

>even the Slovaks have achieved more than Poland

really? time for national suicide

not true
the national hero of Slovaks is some literal forest bandit

You can always we wuz about this
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Polish–Lithuanian_Commonwealth

Name one Slovak achievement. I literally can't. All of /v4/ is very irrelevant to me but I can name some semi-achievements from the other countries

>Poland
Siege of Vienna, Chopin, Curie, Soviet-Polish War, that's really it. Not the longest list but it's something.
>Czechia
Didn't the Thirty Year War start with the second defenestration of Prague? I guess that's something pretty big, though I doubt it qualifies as a real achievement.

>Hungary
Uhh.. Budapest has a nice parliament. Many Jewish Hungarian scientists. That's it.

>Slovakia
??

>Polish-Lithuanian Commonwealth
>Literally destroyed both countries
Great job mates

we would get destroyed much earlier if we did not form the commonwealth
this is what you get for having russia to the east and germany to the west

This country is so miserable. If any divine powers exist they created it as punishment. You do bad things in life, you get reincarnated in Poland.

>British Empire
>literally ended by the rise of it's former Colony
happens to everyone

Poles also deciphered the early version of german Enigma few years before the war
Alan Turing used their research in his work
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marian_Rejewski

Yeah I'm wrong, just spent 10 minutes trying to find Slovak achievements and so far I've found none. So I guess Poland is technically superior to Slovakia, as our most countries it appears

USA, Russia, hell even North Korea, please just nuke this place and end our misery.

Poland is trully the asshole of the world.

I dream of a day that i wake up look through the window and see a warm bright flash that ends it all.

Us subhumans must be eradicated

Ehh it was more so ended by fucking lefties, America kinda just picked up the scraps of the messy suicide

>Lauren Schmidt Hissrich

what has she done? does she do good work?

will it be shit, or dare I say, passable??

>netflix is literally disemboweling, emptying the corpse and wearing the skin of most niche media still untouched by greedy hollywood cash-ins
>retarded nerds rejoice

I thought these hobbies were supposed to be for people with high IQs?

youtube.com/watch?v=Q88AkN1hNYM

I guess there's this one guy, Joseph Murgas. He was apparently one of the hundreds of inventors at the wake of the 20th century.

That was such a pathetic cringe even us felt embarassed. Imagine movie named "Glory of Burkina Faso" about shitty and boring struggles of some irrelevant people. Same level.

Wrong thread mate?

>Bongs don't look at OPs